19 Year Girl Shotgunned In The Head While Asking For Help

Options

Comments

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's my question: WHO is this ? ? Why hasn't he been publicly announced and his face broadcasted?

? media. ? police. They already know where he lives. Show and identify this coward.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Here's my question: WHO is this ? ? Why hasn't he been publicly announced and his face broadcasted?

? media. ? police. They already know where he lives. Show and identify this coward.

why tho?

let's stop pretending like any of these cotton candy built skinny jean niglets got the heart to do something about it

SMH @ Zimmerman walking around with no medical assistance but somehow people think blacks are going to be taken seriously when we don't do ? but complain on the net now

• RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not so much about what black folk will do as its more about vilifying this man

A black person will be on the screen wit their name and whole life story on the need everyday
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    It's not so much about what black folk will do as its more about vilifying this man

A black person will be on the screen wit their name and whole life story on the need everyday

and what is that gon do?

mofos are still gon feel encouraged to ? black folks cause there are no real repercussions
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detroitnews.com/article/20131111/METRO01/311110095/Autopsy-Detroit-woman-19-shot-face-not-close-range?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE
    Autopsy: Detroit woman, 19, was shot in face, not at close range

Detroit — The 19-year-old woman who was and killed by a Dearborn Heights homeowner Nov. 2 was shot in the face and not at close range, according to an autopsy report issued Monday.

The weapon was a shotgun, according to the report.

Renisha McBride’s family says she was going to look for help around 2:30 a.m. after her car struck a parked car about two miles from the Dearborn Heights home, in the 16800 block of Outer Drive, when she was shot.

“There was an entrance shotgun wound to the face, with no evidence of close range discharge of a firearm noted on the skin surrounding this wound,” reads the report by Wayne County Assistant Medical Examiner Kilak Kesha, who ruled McBride’s death a homicide.

Toxicology results for the autopsy are pending.

According to the autopsy report, McBride’s clothing was wet. The young woman, who is described in the report as 5’4,’’ was wearing a blue jacket, black undershirt, black pants and a pair of white socks. There was no mention of shoes.

Also today, the Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office said it has begun reviewing the warrant request again as it awaits several items from the Dearborn Heights Police Department. The spokeswoman for the prosecutor’s office did not say what those items are.

“The Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office has is waiting for several items relating to the investigation from the Dearborn Heights Police Department at this time,” said Maria Miller, the spokeswoman for prosecutor’s office. “We have begun the warrant review process. News will be released when a charging decision has been made.”

The homeowner’s lawyer, Cheryl Carpenter of Bloomfield Hills, has told The Detroit News the 54-year-old man was awakened about 4 a.m. by what sounded like “a person or persons” trying to get into his home. She said the shooting was justified and did not comment on other reports that the shooting was accidental.

Carpenter said she and her client “recognize it’s a tragedy and a 19-year-old woman died.”

“Let’s wait and not prejudice,” said Carpenter. “Nobody including the police, the prosecutor or the public has all the information yet.”

Dearborn Heights police have not returned repeated calls by The News seeking comment on the case.

The woman’s family says she was not armed and was seeking help.

Over the past week, many Metro Detroit community leaders and the girl’s family have called for a thorough investigation into the shooting death of McBride, a Southfield High School graduate and Ford Motor Co. employee.

McBride was laid to rest Friday.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had been ignoring this story, but...Shame.

That's all.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being shot in the face at a distance helps his case some.

Still not enough to get off though.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who that peeking in my window....POW!...nobody now..
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keep us updated on this @stringer bell...
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The fact that Renisha was shot from a distance will probably hurt his case more. There was some distance between the two, meaning he had even less justification in shooting her and makes it hard to believe she was a true threat to his life.

He aimed, and shot to ? .
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The fact that Renisha was shot from a distance will probably hurt his case more. There was some distance between the two, meaning he had even less justification in shooting her and makes it hard to believe she was a true threat to his life.

Nah, point blank would mean they could see each other clearly, and she'd be able to tell him she needed help.

If it's at a distance, he can still say he didn't know whether it was a man or woman, didn't know she was hurt, and didn't know what she was doing.

He's claiming it was an accident. Holding a gun point blank to someone's head exhibits a much greater intent to ? than pointing a gun towards someone at a distance.

The distance gives him more freedom to ? :
    "It was dark, I heard a strange noise that sounded like an intruder--out of fear--I grabbed my gun and pointed it towards the source of the sound, but my gun discharged when I stumbled as I approached the door. I didn't mean to shoot her."
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vague details.

No enough info to warrant criticism

No ? given
  • gem$tone
    gem$tone Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah, point blank would mean they could see each other clearly, and she'd be able to tell him she needed help.

If it's at a distance, he can still say he didn't know whether it was a man or woman, didn't know she was hurt, and didn't know what she was doing.

He's claiming it was an accident. Holding a gun point blank to someone's head exhibits a much greater intent to ? than pointing a gun towards someone at a distance.

"It was dark, I heard a strange noise that sounded like an intruder--out of fear--I grabbed my gun and pointed it towards the source of the sound, but my gun discharged when I stumbled as I approached the door. I didn't mean to shoot her."

Was she already in the house?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    let me repeat that for ya bruh

"when black folks don't do ? but complain on the internet"

yea...thumb activists on a twitter page...whoopty ? do
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

His lawyer says the shooting was justified which is totally different than claiming it was accidental
  • stringer bell
    Options
    mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2013/11/lawyer_says_homeowner_who_shot.html
    Lawyer says homeowner who shot Renisha McBride 'devastated'

DEARBORN HEIGHTS, MI -- A lawyer for the man who shot 19-year-old Renisha McBride on his front porch last week said the homeowner is devastated over the shooting.

The 54-year-old man has not been arrested. A review of the warrant request in the case is underway as the Wayne County Prosecutor's office gathers information from Dearborn Heights police.

McBride's family believes the Southfield High School graduate was knocking on doors in search of help between 2 a.m. and 3 a.m. after crashing her car on Detroit's far west side, near the Dearborn Heights border.

An autopsy revealed she was shot in the face from a distance with a shotgun.

The owner of the Outer Drive home where she was killed claims he fired his shotgun accidentally after being alerted by loud noises at his door.

"There was a lot of banging. It was a lot of noise. And it didn't sound like just knocking," Bloomfield Hills attorney Cheryl Carpenter told Michigan Radio.

"This is a tragedy for everybody involved, and the homeowner is completely torn up. He realizes another person's life was taken. It was a young woman. And he is devastated by that fact."

The homeowner is white and the McBride is black, prompting outrage among civil rights activists who suspect race was a factor in the shooting.

McBride's family after her funeral asked for supporters to tone down the outcry and show patience as police and the prosecutor's office investigate.

Well now we know the guy who did this was ? ass ? .. But with being said he and his lawyer can save that "I'm so devastated" ? .. We don't believe you.. Your still breathing and she's dead.. plus her family is really suffering right now because of your actions.. If your so "devastated" turn yourself in for murdering her.. and except the consequences that are going to be coming your way.. instead of seating around and plotting with your lawyers.. About how to come up with some half ass excuses to get yourself out of this situation...
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    Options
    mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2013/11/lawyer_says_homeowner_who_shot.html
    Lawyer says homeowner who shot Renisha McBride 'devastated'

DEARBORN HEIGHTS, MI -- A lawyer for the man who shot 19-year-old Renisha McBride on his front porch last week said the homeowner is devastated over the shooting.

The 54-year-old man has not been arrested. A review of the warrant request in the case is underway as the Wayne County Prosecutor's office gathers information from Dearborn Heights police.

McBride's family believes the Southfield High School graduate was knocking on doors in search of help between 2 a.m. and 3 a.m. after crashing her car on Detroit's far west side, near the Dearborn Heights border.

An autopsy revealed she was shot in the face from a distance with a shotgun.

The owner of the Outer Drive home where she was killed claims he fired his shotgun accidentally after being alerted by loud noises at his door.

"There was a lot of banging. It was a lot of noise. And it didn't sound like just knocking," Bloomfield Hills attorney Cheryl Carpenter told Michigan Radio.

"This is a tragedy for everybody involved, and the homeowner is completely torn up. He realizes another person's life was taken. It was a young woman. And he is devastated by that fact."

The homeowner is white and the McBride is black, prompting outrage among civil rights activists who suspect race was a factor in the shooting.

McBride's family after her funeral asked for supporters to tone down the outcry and show patience as police and the prosecutor's office investigate.

Well now we know the guy who did this was ? ass ? .. But with being said he and his lawyer can save that "I'm so devastated" ? .. We don't believe you.. Your still breathing and she's dead.. plus her family is really suffering right now because of your actions.. If your so "devastated" turn yourself in for murdering her.. and except the consequences that are going to be coming your way.. instead of seating around and plotting with your lawyers.. About how to come up with some half ass excuses to get yourself out of this situation...

accidents happen
    why should dude take a murder case and major jail time cuz she was in the wrong place at the wrong time
  • stringer bell
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbooSHefX0E
    The 911 tapes from the man who shot and killed 19-year-old Renisha McBride reveal that he "thought" he had just shot someone on his porch, and hung up the phone. A dispatcher tried calling him back, but wasn't able to reach him before police got to the scene.

A responding officer can be heard telling the dispatcher, "There's somebody down on the porch.. It appears to be a black female.".
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbooSHefX0E
    The 911 tapes from the man who shot and killed 19-year-old Renisha McBride reveal that he "thought" he had just shot someone on his porch, and hung up the phone. A dispatcher tried calling him back, but wasn't able to reach him before police got to the scene.

A responding officer can be heard telling the dispatcher, "There's somebody down on the porch.. It appears to be a black female.".

They need to just lock that bastard muthafucker up already.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I said: show his cocksuckin face.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »

According to the Detroit Free Press, his name is Ted Wafer.

http://voiceofdetroit.net/2013/11/09/justice-for-renisha-mcbride-detroits-trayvon-martin-dearborn-hts-homeowner-is-theodore-paul-wafer/
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ItzGravitation is a ? ? !

Also an admitted homosexual
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well it was in detriot