• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey do yall know where MLK blvd is??

BOOOMMM HEAD SHOT!
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that 911 recording said Dolphin & Outer Drive ...... google maps show the same house on the NW corner of dolphin & outer dr that the news was showing .......
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Here's my question: WHO is this ? ? Why hasn't he been publicly announced and his face broadcasted?

? media. ? police. They already know where he lives. Show and identify this coward.

According to the Detroit Free Press, his name is Ted Wafer.

http://voiceofdetroit.net/2013/11/09/justice-for-renisha-mcbride-detroits-trayvon-martin-dearborn-hts-homeowner-is-theodore-paul-wafer/

Ted Wafer? Yeah that ? sound extra white. it's pretty odd how much the media/police were tryna conceal this guys identity.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    cases like this make me want to start an undercover army full of ? willing to retaliate for ? like this

I would finance it, and get a lil training ground in Africa and in the Caribbean for the Soldiers to train on the low

then every time a case like this happens, I send in the Black A-team to do work haha

I just need a dime ass militant black female to do my recruiting........

how many of you underemployed mofos willing to sign up? I'm willing to offer benefits better than Obamacare ? :(
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye fiyahking that dont sound to bad.....we(blackpeople) cant depend on the cops justice system to serve and protect us, we might have to come up with other alternatives.But we also have to do something about our young brothas out here knocking each other off over some ? ,because thats what "they" want to see.... us divided.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    image.img.jpg
    cases like this make me want to start an undercover army full of ? willing to retaliate for ? like this

I would finance it, and get a lil training ground in Africa and in the Caribbean for the Soldiers to train on the low

then every time a case like this happens, I send in the Black A-team to do work haha

how many of you underemployed mofos willing to sign up? I'm willing to offer benefits better than Obamacare ? :(

They laid the blueprint. All you need is soundproofing, a chevy, and a rifle. I wish you the best.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    image.img.jpg

They laid the blueprint. All you need is soundproofing, a chevy, and a rifle. I wish you the best.

Yeah, but wasnt them fools killing kids and us too?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    image.img.jpg

Yeah, but wasnt them fools killing kids and us too?

Bro....that's what THEY did...obviously the black militant gang wouldn't do that. The blue print isn't in who they killed but the manner in which they went about it.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    image.img.jpg

nah....my ? would be laid out way better than that

I'm talking a legitimate organization

like the NRA but more politically sensible

and financed with black NBA/NFL player money

all the goons/thugs sitting in jail could be revered as heroes for retaliating against those who target our children

black folks could go to college without student loans and have their tuition free on some modern day Zumunda ? haha

a black wall street in every major city, etc.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    image.img.jpg

nah....my ? would be laid out way better than that

I'm talking a legitimate organization

like the NRA but more politically sensible

and financed with black NBA/NFL player money

all the goons/thugs sitting in jail could be revered as heroes for retaliating against those who target our children

black folks could go to college without student loans and have their tuition free on some modern day Zumunda ? haha

a black wall street in every major city, etc.

NiggaPlease.png
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited November 2013
    Options
    @ItzGravitation is a ? ? !

you dont know me so your statement is based on?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detroitnews.com/article/20131114/METRO01/311140105/Worthy-make-announcement-Friday-McBride-case
    Worthy to make announcement Friday in McBride case

Detroit— Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy will make an announcement Friday in the high-profile fatal shooting case of 19-year-old Renisha McBride, her office announced Thursday.

“Prosecutor Kym L. Worthy will hold a press conference on Friday, November 15, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. to make an announcement in the Renisha McBride homicide case,” according to Worthy’s spokeswoman Maria Miller.”

The prosecutor’s office has not said whether Friday’s news announcement is about whether charges will be filed in the case.

McBride was fatally shot in the face with a shotgun Nov. 2 by a Dearborn Heights homeowner, 54, on his porch in the 16800 block of Outer Drive.

The incident is believed to have occurred around 4 a.m. McBride’s family believes the young woman was seeking help from the home after hitting a parked car on Brammel near Warren in Detroit about a mile away from the homeowner’s residence. That crash occurred around 1 a.m. and what happened to McBride once she walked away from the scene in the Detroit neighborhood is unclear.

The case has sparked debate across the country and the issue of race has been raised in those discussions. The homeowner is white and McBride was black. There have been growing calls for the man to be arrested. The Detroit News is not naming him because he hasn’t been charged as of Thursday afternoon.

A recently released autopsy report from the Wayne County Medical Examiner’s Office does not specify the distance from which the fatal shot was fired, but it provided additional details about McBride’s death.

“There was an entrance shotgun wound to the face, with no evidence of close range discharge of a firearm noted on the skin surrounding this wound,” reads the report by Assistant Medical Examiner Kilak Kesha, who ruled McBride’s death a homicide.

Gerald Thurswell, a Southfield attorney representing the family, earlier this week said he has "the utmost confidence in Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy. She needs the time to gather evidence and give this case the due diligence that Renisha and her family deserve in order to obtain a conviction." He added that "filing charges alone will not result in a conviction” and that "only a conviction will result in justice for Renisha McBride, not just charges."

Dearborn Heights police say McBride was standing on the porch of the home in Dearborn Heights when she was shot and they have identified the man suspected in the shooting.

Cheryl Carpenter, a lawyer representing the homeowner, has said the shooting was justified.

The announcement of a news conference Friday comes two days after the prosecutor’s office said it had received additional items needed to make its decision on whether charges will be filed in the case.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Dearborn Heights is home to a shitload of radical Muslims.
    The population of Dearborn Heights, which borders Detroit, is 86 percent white and 8 percent African American, according to 2010 census data.

"shitload" meaning somewhere on the low-end of under 6% and "radical" meaning not statistically likely to cause much trouble at all?

come again ? ? @sneakdissa

American Muslims stone Christians in Dearborn MIchigan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg

Arab Muslim International Festivl - Dearborn Michigan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_8MO7IIlCw
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Prosecutor is having press conference today.. hopefully they charge that ? ass ? ...
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michigan man who killed black teen admits he intended to shoot ‘out of fear’

Renisha-McBride.png

DETROIT (Reuters) – A white suburban Detroit homeowner who shot to death a black teenage ? his front porch said he intended to shoot, but was acting out of fear and not aiming at her.

Theodore Wafer, 55, is accused of killing Renisha McBride, 19, with a shotgun blast to the face through a screen door in Dearborn Heights after she knocked looking for help in the early morning hours last November. He took the stand in his second-degree murder trial on Monday, and continued his testimony on Tuesday.

Wafer said that he “shot in fear” when he saw a figure coming to his door. When asked by a prosecutor if he had shot on purpose, Wafer said: “Yes… but there was no aiming effect.”

He also testified under cross-examination that he regretted not finding his phone and calling police before using his gun that night.

Wafer wept during his testimony on Monday, saying he regretted killing the unarmed McBride but that the violent knocking on his front and side doors made him think someone was trying to break into his house.

The airport maintenance worker faces up to life in prison, if convicted.

Wafer also testified on Monday that he couldn’t find his cell phone to call police, and went to the door with his shotgun. He had told police the shooting was an accident, and testified that he pulled the trigger as a “reflex reaction” in self-defense.

Prosecutors have called Wafer’s actions unjustified and unreasonable, and they said he had other options besides shooting, including calling police.

McBride’s mother, Monica McBride, shed tears on Tuesday when Assistant Wayne County Prosecutor Athina Siringas told Wafer he had left a “big gaping hole” in Renisha’s face.

The killing of McBride has sparked protests in Dearborn Heights and comparisons with the 2012 Florida shooting death of Trayvon Martin, a black teenager who was also unarmed.

Gerald Thurswell, the McBride family lawyer, told reporters before court on Tuesday that he believed Wafer was trying to sway opinion on the mostly white jury by talking about how “renters” had been replacing owners in his historically white neighborhood.

Thurswell told reporters that he believes “renters” is a code word for racial minorities.

“It was the race card,” Thurswell said.

McBride had been in a car accident and was intoxicated when she came to Wafer’s door, according to previous testimony.
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Michigan man who killed black teen admits he intended to shoot ‘out of fear’

Renisha-McBride.png

DETROIT (Reuters) – A white suburban Detroit homeowner who shot to death a black teenage ? his front porch said he intended to shoot, but was acting out of fear and not aiming at her.

Theodore Wafer, 55, is accused of killing Renisha McBride, 19, with a shotgun blast to the face through a screen door in Dearborn Heights after she knocked looking for help in the early morning hours last November. He took the stand in his second-degree murder trial on Monday, and continued his testimony on Tuesday.

Wafer said that he “shot in fear” when he saw a figure coming to his door. When asked by a prosecutor if he had shot on purpose, Wafer said: “Yes… but there was no aiming effect.”

He also testified under cross-examination that he regretted not finding his phone and calling police before using his gun that night.

Wafer wept during his testimony on Monday, saying he regretted killing the unarmed McBride but that the violent knocking on his front and side doors made him think someone was trying to break into his house.

The airport maintenance worker faces up to life in prison, if convicted.

Wafer also testified on Monday that he couldn’t find his cell phone to call police, and went to the door with his shotgun. He had told police the shooting was an accident, and testified that he pulled the trigger as a “reflex reaction” in self-defense.

Prosecutors have called Wafer’s actions unjustified and unreasonable, and they said he had other options besides shooting, including calling police.

McBride’s mother, Monica McBride, shed tears on Tuesday when Assistant Wayne County Prosecutor Athina Siringas told Wafer he had left a “big gaping hole” in Renisha’s face.

The killing of McBride has sparked protests in Dearborn Heights and comparisons with the 2012 Florida shooting death of Trayvon Martin, a black teenager who was also unarmed.

Gerald Thurswell, the McBride family lawyer, told reporters before court on Tuesday that he believed Wafer was trying to sway opinion on the mostly white jury by talking about how “renters” had been replacing owners in his historically white neighborhood.

Thurswell told reporters that he believes “renters” is a code word for racial minorities.

“It was the race card,” Thurswell said.

McBride had been in a car accident and was intoxicated when she came to Wafer’s door, according to previous testimony.

I will not be shocked if he is found not guilty.

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When asked by a prosecutor if he had shot on purpose, Wafer said: “Yes…"

case closed?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    When asked by a prosecutor if he had shot on purpose, Wafer said: “Yes…"

case closed?

You'd think
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the State Of Michigan you have to believe your life was in danger to use deadly force. I want to know what made him feel his life was in imminent danger.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sounds good but I'm allergic to drone strikes.

But it does need to be something like this.