Official Brooklyn Nets 2013-2014 Thread....

Options

Comments

• Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    could've made history wit that amazing comeback smh

stupid play by Blatche

I still think we can win this series
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I think so too as long as d will stop acting like a ? they cant guard him or Johnson they both should be dropping 25-30 a game
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eyes low wrote: »
    I think so too as long as d will stop acting like a ? they cant guard him or Johnson they both should be dropping 25-30 a game

Dwill n johnson are disappointing to me
  • eyes low
    Options
    besides that one game johnson scored 7 hes had a great series
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »

Dwill n johnson is disappointing to me

• Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just don't understand why he defers to his teammates so much. I think he feels like he has to be a pass first point guard. He's always been at his best when he's looking to score.
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    I just don't understand why he defers to his teammates so much. I think he feels like he has to be a pass first point guard. He's always been at his best when he's looking to score.

he needs to do both, that's his game anyway he was always known to do both at a high level
  • eyes low
    Options
    Deron needs to get into the lane and either draw fouls or pass it out for a open 3.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D Will! That's what I'm talking bout! And props for playing through the pain... crowd made a point to be louder this time.. Joe Johnson showing up again... Jason Kidd showing why he's easily a better coach than PJC is... game 7 lets go stick a dagger in em

? TORONTO
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    D Will! That's what I'm talking bout! And props for playing through the pain... crowd made a point to be louder this time.. Joe Johnson showing up again... Jason Kidd showing why he's easily a better coach than PJC is... game 7 lets go stick a dagger in em

? TORONTO

Iso had a great 1st half he was ghost 2nd
    Raptors made adjustments

Other than that major props to D-Will he knew what was on the line tonight. His legacy takes a massive L if they lose, ? if they lose at home again.

Starting Alan Anderson over Livingston was a GOAT move by Kidd. It changed the whole outlook of the game and maybe this series. They need to close these games out. Raptors really have no momentum to carry over cause they didnt complete a comeback, Nets locked them down those closing moments.

They MIGHT just be able to win game 7.
  • eyes low
    Options
    They better win game 7
  • zerocool
    Options
    They better win game 7

I need to see garnet...pierce versus james....allen and wade one more time

• Heavy In The Game
    Options
    BIG win

I love how we came out firing and got off to an early comfortable lead

shoutout to Deron for stepping up when we needed him

now let's win game 7!
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's the thing:

Los Nets can beat these Raptors. They're young. And like all young teams in the playoffs for the first time, they have jitters, and are prone to ? up. They've done it several times in this series already. Game 1, Game 4, that almost epic collapse in Game 5.

Los Nets just need to capitalize better on a few things: Let Iso Joe do Derozan (cause DeMar's too little to guard Johnson), figuring out how to neutralize Kyle Lowry, and getting Thorton and Pierce going early.
  • zerocool
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Here's the thing:

Los Nets can beat these Raptors. They're young. And like all young teams in the playoffs for the first time, they have jitters, and are prone to ? up. They've done it several times in this series already. Game 1, Game 4, that almost epic collapse in Game 5.

Los Nets just need to capitalize better on a few things: Let Iso Joe do Derozan (cause DeMar's too little to guard Johnson), figuring out how to neutralize Kyle Lowry, and getting Thorton and Pierce going early.

Raptors are playing with no fear though....they young and don't know better.......
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    The Nets need to make ? free throws.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    2cpt406.jpg

21o3bb6.jpg

fub7lk.jpg

@IceBergTaylor‌

@5th Letter

@Sage Wonder

@‌eyes low

we did it my ?

off to MIA
  • eyes low
    Options
    Gonna be a tough series defitnley can't afford to have no shows from dwill
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Here's the thing:

Quoted cause...well....I know what I'm talking about.

Raptors got shook, Iso got 30, and Thorton got going.
  • eyes low
    Options
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    I'm kinda disappointed that I didn't get to use the Money Ma$e gif in this series, but that was cuz Plumlee didn't really play that well

but I think he plays better in this series tho

10qj3mt.jpg
  • eyes low
    Options
    I'm kinda disappointed that I didn't get to use the Money Ma$e gif in this series, but that was cuz Plumlee didn't really play that well

but I think he plays better in this series tho

10qj3mt.jpg

I except a better series out of plumlee he was going against some good bigs
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    We matchup better with the Heat than we did against the Raptors. But this is a series we're gonna regret not having Lopez.