Official Brooklyn Nets 2013-2014 Thread....

Options

Comments

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers>>>Nets

that is all
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obviously not the start I wanted but they will right the ship if we can win 49 games with reggie Evans and Wallace playing major minutes together we should be good with these guys
  • eyes low
    Options
    Plus two different mentally challenged headcoaches
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ? 2 ? wack squads tryin to troll the Nets.
    Idc what the Lakers record is right now
    Dont even talk to me about the Knicks
  • DaBull
    Options

better then the Nets........thats for sure.
    lol i gotta mess wit you tho, you was throwing shots all summer thinking the nets was gonna be a powerhouse while the lakers was gonna suck....we winning more without our best player kid. tighten up BK!!!
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

better then the Nets........thats for sure.
    lol i gotta mess wit you tho, you was throwing shots all summer thinking the nets was gonna be a powerhouse while the lakers was gonna suck....we winning more without our best player kid. tighten up BK!!!

holla at us in April you know when the playoffs start , but yall might be mad cuz the Lakers ain't make it haha
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    we really need Brook back , that game was embarrassing, we still had a chance in the end but still
  • eyes low
    Options
    Only positive in all this is that the kicks are just as bad as us. I know way too many knicks fans and they wouldn't let me live if they were 8-3
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    eyes low wrote: »
    Only positive in all this is that the kicks are just as bad as us. I know way too many knicks fans and they wouldn't let me live if they were 8-3

yeah we really lucky that the Knicks been trash too
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    finally we end the streak, hopefully we get on a win streak
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Finally got a W lets go grab another against that JV team in LA.
  • DaBull
    Options

whats a JV squad when u rep that AARP squad of old washed ness called the nets .
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sidebar: Andray Blatche is ballin right now. He started off the season slow but he's picked it up. Still no word on when struggle Ankles and Lopez will be back. Need struggle-ankles to come back and torch Steve Blake but it looks like he wont even be playin.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

whats a JV squad when u rep that AARP squad of old washed ness called the nets .

Stupid, you should be the last one talking when your squad went through the same exact ? last year. Really exposes the lame in you..
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

Stupid, you should be the last one talking when your squad went through the same exact ? last year. Really exposes the lame in you..

LOL pay her no mind.
    I just trolled this trick into self-ether
    No need for me to entertain her posts.
  • Sage Wonder
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I like this trend I'm seeing, basing the offense off the low post. I think ideally that's where our offensive identity will be. JJ, Lopez, KG, Blatche, ? even Livingston has seen success in the low post. Draw the double team and get that ball moving.

Now they just need to keep being aggressive defensively like they did tonight and we can easily go on a winning streak.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    I like this trend I'm seeing, basing the offense off the low post. I think ideally that's where our offensive identity will be. JJ, Lopez, KG, Blatche, ? even Livingston has seen success in the low post. Draw the double team and get that ball moving.

Now they just need to keep being aggressive defensively like they did tonight and we can easily go on a winning streak.

Cosign 100%
    They have too many players who can play in the post to be taking horrendous low percentage shots or playing terrible iso-ball
    Watching this game and it was kinda sad to think tonight was the best they played since the Miami game
    It all starts with maintaining that energy for 4 QUARTERS.

Still concerned about how they ended the game these bad habits have been destroying them all season. Bottomline they need struggle-ankles to come back and play like he wants to be considered a top PG again.
  • Sage Wonder
    Options
    He need to get them ankle injections or whatever it is he did that had him balling after the all star break. ? I be forgetting AK47 is on the team, I hope he'll be healthy when it matters.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nets will and forever be ass
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Nets will and forever be ass

Sup bro? How's the season going for you so far? You back to being a full time Laker fan now that presumably your stint as a full time Knick fan is over or nah???? Or are you still fair weathering it up proudly?

Oh.
  • DaBull
    Options
    funny part is the Nets fans actually thought they were back LOL, two trips to the finals TEN YEARS AGO and was swept one of those times. they got a 300 million dollar payroll including luxury taxes. they dissed the knicks and other marginal teams all summer and they are in 13th place LOL. they have no draft picks or flexibility for at least 4 years........SAD.

what a waste of a large market team\
    and these cats be ducking all threads sine they beat miami, except for that Heavy cat.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    funny part is the Nets fans actually thought they were back LOL, two trips to the finals TEN YEARS AGO and was swept one of those times. they got a 300 million dollar payroll including luxury taxes. they dissed the knicks and other marginal teams all summer and they are in 13th place LOL. they have no draft picks or flexibility for at least 4 years........SAD.

what a waste of a large market team\
    and these cats be ducking all threads sine they beat miami, except for that Heavy cat.

didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    same people out as usual tonight, we should still have enough talent to win anyway
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    Yo the funniest part about this is theres no word on when any of these guys are coming back. ? been out INDEFINITELY....
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    Yo the funniest part about this is theres no word on when any of these guys are coming back. ? been out INDEFINITELY....

why can't they just tell us wtf is going on, I guess they don't want us disappointed or some ? idk