Official Brooklyn Nets 2013-2014 Thread....

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    By far the most complete performance of the season IMO.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    You washed ? are so disinterested in your own season you come here lmfao!!!
    I cant even tell you how many times I've popped up in that struggle thread for the Knicks
    This will be the place to be for you when Melo leaves next season its never too late to just claim BK no matter what we do. Prep yourself cuh

wait the Knicks got a season thread? lol I wouldn't have known if you didn't mention it. Them ? gave up on the season already and chose to post in our thread haha

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/505712/the-official-2013-14-ny-knickerbocker-thread/p1

Pure comedy starting from the opening post
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You washed ? are so disinterested in your own season you come here lmfao!!!
    I cant even tell you how many times I've popped up in that struggle thread for the Knicks
    This will be the place to be for you when Melo leaves next season its never too late to just claim BK no matter what we do. Prep yourself cuh

wait the Knicks got a season thread? lol I wouldn't have known if you didn't mention it. Them ? gave up on the season already and chose to post in our thread haha

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/505712/the-official-2013-14-ny-knickerbocker-thread/p1

Pure comedy starting from the opening post

the threadstarter saw what was comin lol
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quiet as ? when that rockets game happened. I love Brooklyn but yall team ain't ?
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited December 2013
    Options
    This is how I know you ? are running out of ? to say. I wasn't around all day Friday, stop clocking ? you ? you should be the last fan of any team talkin ? . Win a game, end your 8 game losing streak and catch up to us in the standings first til then you're nothin more than depressed confused Nets stan to me. Flag me on that you donkey.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    Lol Wow this ? got emotional quick. It came from a simple fun rivalry ? talking to you acting like a ? . Smh damn
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    This is how I know ? are bad at trolling. They come in threads with their struggle insults and yet they hit the feelings buttons on YOUR post. LMFAO!

@Jamaica @Heavy In The Game @Sage Wonder
    Come peep this guy right here he's lost someone show him the way back to the StruggleBockers thread.

But on some real ? its time for Pierce to come off the bench I'm tired of this ? starting he's hurting the team. He'd be much better leading the 2nd unit.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    Oh and BTW even with a 8 game losing streak the Knicks only 1 game back behind the nets LMFAO so I guess it's not hard to catch up huh lol ?
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is how I know ? are bad at trolling. They come in threads with their struggle insults and yet they hit the feelings buttons on YOUR post. LMFAO!

Come peep this guy right here he's lost someone show him the way back to the StruggleBockers thread.

But on some real ? its time for Pierce to come off the bench I'm tired of this ? starting he's hurting the team. He'd be much better leading the 2nd unit.

C/S.. I like that JKidd made the adjustment and started taylor over livingston yesterday. Now it might be time to experiment with starting anderson over pierce, he's played well on both sides of the ball. I can't wait until ak47 gets healthy though what he brings is invaluable.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Wrong thread. Nice to see BK get a dub, though...
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

C/S.. I like that JKidd made the adjustment and started taylor over livingston yesterday. Now it might be time to experiment with starting anderson over pierce, he's played well on both sides of the ball. I can't wait until ak47 gets healthy though what he brings is invaluable.

Lmao at the struggle troll but I do agree Anderson should start in the meantime til ak47 gets back. Him Lopez and struggle ankles are the key to our season. I been saying Taylor needs minutes.

• Heavy In The Game
    Options

Lmao at the struggle troll but I do agree Anderson should start in the meantime til ak47 gets back. Him Lopez and struggle ankles are the key to our season. I been saying Taylor needs minutes.

In the beginning of the season, I kinda thought we would put Pierce or Garnett (or even both) on the bench and start AK-47. Maybe they'll try that out when AK comes back healthy.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ideally the starting line up will be DWill, JJ, AK47, KG and Lopez. You'll have Pierce running the second unit along with AA and Blatche, that's a solid secondary. Livingston or Taylor is still up for grabs honestly.

The real question is who gets that last spot? Mirza or Plumlee?
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    You gotta rotate btw them they can provide impact in different ways.
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    so our coaches was beef huh smh, but anyway still gotta get a win tonight
    Let's Go Nets!!
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    I just turnt the game off smh just couldn't watch that ?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nycdiesel
    nycdiesel Members Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How yall holding up in here?
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    I just turnt the game off smh just couldn't watch that ?

2 games in a row smh
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    LOL at @DaBull hittin feelings on my post
    ? if you want J-Kidd on your coaching staff then you can have him
    #FireKidd
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Right before I went to bed they showed Kidd in the huddle he says "we're doing the right things on offense and we're doing the right things on defense...keep it up" yea real motivating Kidd you were down by double digit points and y'all weren't doing ? right, I thought if there was one player who could be a coach right away it was him but I was completely wrong
  • Heavy In The Game
    Options
    Brook was unstoppable tonight, Bucks just couldn't guard him
    Thank ? we got a W
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    One thing for certain when Struggle Ankles come back the Nets offense wont look so stagnant. With no real PG out there they look terrible every offensive set.
  • Heavy In The Game
    edited December 2013
    Options
    One thing for certain when Struggle Ankles come back the Nets offense wont look so stagnant. With no real PG out there they look terrible every offensive set.

none of our backup pgs can shoot from 3 smh, we really missed Deron's shooting and ?