Agree or Disagree: Issues Regarding Interracial Dating Stems From Racism & Ignorance

Options

Comments

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't watching the video, but I agree with the title.

• Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    black people in america have no business race mixing when we have so much problems among ourselves.

live and let live bruh

never. i don't expect your white self to understand this but black people have work to do we cannot let ourselves be distracted by white ? and raw ? .

You could say that about the entire world tho.

i am not concerned with the rest of the world to me our problems are more urgent

so black problems are above the worlds problems as a whole? not sure what you are saying. if so, this is the dumbest thing you could have said in response to his comment.

everybody has problems all over the world.. what makes the black race problems "more urgent" than the next race? we are all in this together. you dont like racism and all that.. but yet, you like to categorize and divide yourself from the rest of the world.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Im actually struggling to come to grips with 2 issues:

The first of those being the ? interviewing the actresses in the video

The second is the issue of dating in general. most (if not all) of these ? dont really deserve to be wined and dined. theyll be lucky to get treated to the dollar menu at mickey d's as far as im concerned
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Premeer wrote: »
    black people in america have no business race mixing when we have so much problems among ourselves.

live and let live bruh

never. i don't expect your white self to understand this but black people have work to do we cannot let ourselves be distracted by white ? and raw ? .

i am not concerned with the rest of the world to me our problems are more urgent

so black problems are above the worlds problems as a whole? not sure what you are saying. if so, this is the dumbest thing you could have said in response to his comment.

everybody has problems all over the world.. what makes the black race problems "more urgent" than the next race? we are all in this together. you dont like racism and all that.. but yet, you like to categorize and divide yourself from the rest of the world.

My house is more important than yours. i only care about the rest if the worlds problems as much as they might affect black people. ? everybody else i don't have time to shed tears for poor whites in the ozarks, ? china's government and what they did to tibet. SO STOP worrying about these other races and love yourself.

what makes black problems more urgent? i am black that's what. We are not in this ? together because at the end of the day it's still survival of the strongest and slavery for the weakest. It's not a question about liking racism or not it's about accepting human nature for what it is and acting accordingly.

This kumbaya star trek universe you want to create is a fantasy
  • zombie
    Options
    the african race today being the weakest we have to see all other people as our competition other races of people are problems we have to overcome. we can't so that ? by race mixing

these other ? are not helping us it is not in their long term interest to give a ? about us they only use and exploit black people and i can't say i blame them such is the nature of the world and the sooner we as black people understand this the better off we will be.
  • Premeer
    Options

live and let live bruh

My house is more important than yours. i only care about the rest if the worlds problems as much as they might affect black people. ? everybody else i don't have time to shed tears for poor whites in the ozarks, ? china's government and what they did to tibet. SO STOP worrying about these other races and love yourself.

what makes black problems more urgent? i am black that's what. We are not in this ? together because at the end of the day it's still survival of the strongest and slavery for the weakest. It's not a question about liking racism or not it's about accepting human nature for what it is and acting accordingly.

there is so much wrong with your attitude that i dont even feel like addressing it.

your life. live it how you want.

just dont claim to be a christian. just a believer.
  • zombie
    Options

live and let live bruh

there is so much wrong with your attitude that i dont even feel like addressing it.

the bible says that if a man does not take care of his own house he is worse than an unbeliever 1 timothy 5:8
  • Premeer
    Options

live and let live bruh

the bible says that if a man does not take care of his own house he is worse than an unbeliever 1 timothy 5:8

does the Bible say, "be out for yours and yours only. ? everybody else"?

not sure. point me in this direction of the scripture.
  • zombie
    edited November 2013
    Options

live and let live bruh

i don't want to turn this into a religious thread but pretty much you are not supposed to take care of other people if it will leave your people undone
  • Premeer
    Options

live and let live bruh

i don't want to turn this into a religious thread but pretty much you are not supposed to take care of other people if it will leave your people undone

of course you are suppose to take care of your people... but you are suppose to be selfless. period.

you dont live life saying, im a take care of my people and F everybody else. you got a terrible attitude.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Disagree;
    Because a lot of interracial dating comes from racism and ignorance.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? bask in self hate and pass the buck on accountability to justify their frivolous relationships with others ? an epidemic and universally accepted fuckery
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't fully agree. Some people just have a preference.

For instance, Chinese women don't do it for it me. Doesn't mean I'm racist against Chinese people though....
    Even though they all have no manners and eat cats.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women is the centerpeice of the problem. We see women as trophies,keys to be part of a clan, not human beings. So having a woman of another race is seen as

- i dont like white/black men and look i ? their women like whoa
    - i want to transgress and act different so i will have a woman from the hated race
    - i hate racism so i ll live with a woman from another race
    - i do it cause i simply like it.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Terrible thread
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People still obsessed over who the next man is ? ? Interracial dating is here its been here and will probably spread. I find it ignorant to to disqualify a potential mate because the color of their skin. I'm gonna be with whoever I want and ? everybody else.
  • zombie
    Options
    it's a wrap for black people in america, your children's chidren will continue to be poor low class jail fillers.
    you won't even place your opposite sex above the women of other races so how the ? are you going to improve the next generation of black people? what hope are you going to have if you race mix and weaken the bonds of an already weak community into oblivion.
  • zombie
    Options

live and let live bruh

of course you are suppose to take care of your people... but you are suppose to be selfless. period.

you dont live life saying, im a take care of my people and F everybody else. you got a terrible attitude.

weak fence argument cause i can't help anyone else if i can't help myself, after i help myself then i can help others.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it stems from either lack of experience, a fear of being judged by their family and peers, just an illogical idea that folks are doing a disservice to their own race by dating outside of that race.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh this again.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have to agree with @zombie , how can you be superman if your people living ? , ignorant, living destructive, have no businesses, cannot survive without the dominant culture, and etc. It's just logic at it's purest and that let live and do what you want is actually right brain emotional intelligence that doesn't have even an ounce of perspective on the real situation.

We are perceived as a different group of people and that will not change anytime soon, he is not saying segregate ourselves completely, but handle our business and only do business with other folks but don't intermingle with them. Don't let your lusts control you and your priorities. Above all, we need support our people and be like the jews in this regard because it's the only way to survive and make sure our descendants have some pie and their cake to thrive in the manner we would love for them to be.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interracial dating is OK imo.

But I'm not going to act like 9/10 blackpeople that participate in it have something negative to say about their own race...
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Agree. Ignorance, racism or fear.
  • zombie
    Options
    it's not ignorance racism or fear it's love for the group you come from and the desire to see them on top.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Mixed ppl are on top of the world