Agree or Disagree: Issues Regarding Interracial Dating Stems From Racism & Ignorance

Options
123457»

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    at work so cant watch the video.. and I didnt read most of this thread.. but if yall really got a problem with interracial dating... yall ? got issues.. I aint worried what the next person doing long as they aint effecting me.. y would anybody give a ? is beyond me.. (or just racist themselves)... just my 2cents

another suckers ass ? who will only help in the further degradtion of black people. the world is not just about you current situation what about 10 years from now 100 years from now. what about your children great grand children you are not thinking about the world you are leaving them.

Sounds like propaganda to me, fam.

you are right you can see it as propaganda but it's reality as well. i want to persuade people to think the way i do in a sense i want too make you somewhat like me. my name is zombie.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at work so cant watch the video.. and I didnt read most of this thread.. but if yall really got a problem with interracial dating... yall ? got issues.. I aint worried what the next person doing long as they aint effecting me.. y would anybody give a ? is beyond me.. (or just racist themselves)... just my 2cents

another suckers ass ? who will only help in the further degradtion of black people. the world is not just about you current situation what about 10 years from now 100 years from now. what about your children great grand children you are not thinking about the world you are leaving them.

you are right you can see it as propaganda but it's reality as well. i want to persuade people to think the way i do in a sense i want too make you somewhat like me. my name is zombie.

Nothing wrong with that. The problem comes in when you use scare tactics to do it. IMO, anyway.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So me not giving a ? about what the next person does in their relationships.. is me not caring about the furture of our race??? the dumb ? logic on the IC never ceases to amaze

we living in a world of hatred, poverty, shakey economy, ? politicians, agenda pushed propaganda by the media and you in here crying about a cracka and a ? ? .. yeah bruh.. thats what you need to focus on...
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    Well DUH. If people can be convinced there is an invisible man in the sky by the same people that just 140 years ago would have had them chained, beaten and treated like property and claimed that same invisible man in the sky justifies it, then you can make people believe anything.

This! Race mixing has been going on for centuries, so ? deal with it!

black people have been getting ? over for centuries but you want us to do what just accept it
    Premeer wrote: »
    Well DUH. If people can be convinced there is an invisible man in the sky by the same people that just 140 years ago would have had them chained, beaten and treated like property and claimed that same invisible man in the sky justifies it, then you can make people believe anything.

black people have been getting ? over for centuries but you want us to do what just accept it

my goodness, brah.. stop whinning. black people are not the only people that been ? over. theres races and creeds all throughout history that been enslaved, beat, abused, etc... dont nobody hold grudges except people LIKE YOU.

how about the native americans.. this is THEIR land that we live on. they had their land took from them. they were murdered, ? , thrown into camps, etc. ? life and it is history. move on. you have too much hate and resentment and pride in your heart. how can you ever be happy. you must be miserable.

which part of I am not concerned about other people can't you understand.
    and I have no hate it's love for my the people ? let me be born to.

i dont understand you because i dont have that hate and resentment in me.. my grandfather is native american and if you saw him, you would know. he look like he straight out a TP with a head dress like he just got done gutting some buffalo for his family. and that man has nothing but love in him. i never heard him ? , moan, complain about how his people were done wrong and ? over. never. not once.

but YOU, you have nothing to do with what happened directly, but yet, you ? .. i hate to cuss at somebody, but please.. SHUT THE ? UP. you are annoying.

i am not ? about the past YOU BRUNG UP history not me.

? you don't come into the ? thread you are happy being a house ? so continue. i don't give a ? about whites native east indians or none of those ? they are not my concern. iT'S about my side, my people, my race.
    i have said nothing bad about any other race this whole ? thread you came into this discussion with your own bias and you are not listening to what i am saying.

yea clearly, YOU brought up the past. how else would i get on it lol. man so emotional, wrapped up in his emotions, he cant even keep up with his arguments.

control yaself, brah.
  • zombie
    edited November 2013
    Options

my goodness, brah.. stop whinning. black people are not the only people that been ? over. theres races and creeds all throughout history that been enslaved, beat, abused, etc... dont nobody hold grudges except people LIKE YOU.

how about the native americans.. this is THEIR land that we live on. they had their land took from them. they were murdered, ? , thrown into camps, etc. ? life and it is history. move on. you have too much hate and resentment and pride in your heart. how can you ever be happy. you must be miserable.

which part of I am not concerned about other people can't you understand.
    and I have no hate it's love for my the people ? let me be born to.

i dont understand you because i dont have that hate and resentment in me.. my grandfather is native american and if you saw him, you would know. he look like he straight out a TP with a head dress like he just got done gutting some buffalo for his family. and that man has nothing but love in him. i never heard him ? , moan, complain about how his people were done wrong and ? over. never. not once.

but YOU, you have nothing to do with what happened directly, but yet, you ? .. i hate to cuss at somebody, but please.. SHUT THE ? UP. you are annoying.

i am not ? about the past YOU BRUNG UP history not me.

? you don't come into the ? thread you are happy being a house ? so continue. i don't give a ? about whites native east indians or none of those ? they are not my concern. iT'S about my side, my people, my race.
    i have said nothing bad about any other race this whole ? thread you came into this discussion with your own bias and you are not listening to what i am saying.

yea clearly, YOU brought up the past. how else would i get on it lol. man so emotional, wrapped up in his emotions, he cant even keep up with his arguments.

control yaself, brah.

Your problem is you think i base my stance against race mixing on events like slavery and jim crow but i don't. you don't understand my argument to begin with it's like you cannot grasp the concept of me not giving a ? about the past struggles of other races and only caring about the struggles of mine

you taking about native americans like i give a ? about them.

when i said black people have been ? over for centuries it was not addressed to you and i did not elaborate on it either
  • zombie
    edited November 2013
    Options

So me not giving a ? about what the next person does in their relationships.. is me not caring about the furture of our race??? the dumb ? logic on the IC never ceases to amaze

we living in a world of hatred, poverty, shakey economy, ? politicians, agenda pushed propaganda by the media and you in here crying about a cracka and a ? ? .. yeah bruh.. thats what you need to focus on...

@ the bolded yes because your children are going to have to share the world with their kids.

there are more immediate things we can focus on but we should not leave out this
  • zombie
    Options

Nothing wrong with that. The problem comes in when you use scare tactics to do it. IMO, anyway.

what ever ? tactics work. you ? in america are going to wake up one day and realize that all the progress you think you have made has all been an illusion. black people in america now have more money but less wealth we stand on shakey ground but you ? still think ? is sweet.

thus dooming your grandchildren to a life of poverty and servitude.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I refuse to read all 7 pages. we can sit here for days and talk about race but at the end of the day you cant change what is but you can take a different path than others.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what ever ? tactics work. you ? in america are going to wake up one day and realize that all the progress you think you have made has all been an illusion. black people in america now have more money but less wealth we stand on shakey ground but you ? still think ? is sweet.

Who are these ? you talk about who just think ? is sweet and any REAL progress has been made? Also, in an attempt to stay on topic, how exactly is some people dating interracially 'dooming...children to a life of poverty and servitude.'?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie's biggest supporter in this whole convo has been Ajackoff. That should tell you something right there.

And some how your mulatto assis magically more credible due to being a ? mod oh okay
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think of Brazil, bruh. T
    My uncle lives there and you will not believe the race structure there and have cousins there.
  • zombie
    edited November 2013
    Options

Who are these ? you talk about who just think ? is sweet and any REAL progress has been made? Also, in an attempt to stay on topic, how exactly is some people dating interracially 'dooming...children to a life of poverty and servitude.'?

You would be shocked how much black people think ? is sweet if we really felt that things were bad our communities would not be in the condition that it is and ? who should not have 20 pairs of jordans would not have them.

by race mixing you are dooming black children to poverty because the resources that you gained in your life will either go to your white wife or your light bright almost white children. but had you married a black woman your money would have went to your black sons and like i said mixed children sometimes don't consider themselves black this trend is only going to increase the one drop rule is dying. so bringing these kids into existence is a negative for black folks. they are just another group my children are going to have to climb over.