Agree or Disagree: Issues Regarding Interracial Dating Stems From Racism & Ignorance

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aren't African Americans a product of race mixing
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    And all this furious typing ain't going to change ? .

People are going to continue loving, ? , and being with who the ? they want.

Deal-With-It-Audrey-Hepburn-Reaction-Gif.gif
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alot of mixed kids that didnt grow up with an active black father are confused
    and they do get a lot of ? thrown their way from both sides

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mohamed wrote: »
    Aren't African Americans a product of race mixing

not all of them
  • zombie
    Options
    believe it or not people can be convinced not to race mix I have
    cconvinced people not to do it in the past.
  • zombie
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    And all this furious typing ain't going to change ? .

People are going to continue loving, ? , and being with who the ? they want.

Deal-With-It-Audrey-Hepburn-Reaction-Gif.gif

be silent ?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well DUH. If people can be convinced there is an invisible man in the sky by the same people that just 140 years ago would have had them chained, beaten and treated like property and claimed that same invisible man in the sky justifies it, then you can make people believe anything.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    believe it or not people can be convinced not to race mix I have
    cconvinced people not to do it in the past.

basically you got to show them the harsh reality and they need not look further than Brazil and Dominican Republic. You'll be so low you'll be an outcast and will not have a voice nor a large enough body to help you reach anything. It's destructive when a people have no damn power.
  • zombie
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    Well DUH. If people can be convinced to believe there is an invisible man in the sky by the same people that just 140 years ago would have had them chained, beaten and treated like property and claimed that same invisible man in the sky justifies it you can make people believe anything.

like I said earlier I don't want to turn this into a religious thread
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It's not a religious thread, it's a people can be convinced to believe anything thread.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Premeer wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    black people in america have no business race mixing when we have so much problems among ourselves.

live and let live bruh

never. i don't expect your white self to understand this but black people have work to do we cannot let ourselves be distracted by white ? and raw ? .

You could say that about the entire world tho.

i am not concerned with the rest of the world to me our problems are more urgent

so black problems are above the worlds problems as a whole? not sure what you are saying. if so, this is the dumbest thing you could have said in response to his comment.

everybody has problems all over the world.. what makes the black race problems "more urgent" than the next race? we are all in this together. you dont like racism and all that.. but yet, you like to categorize and divide yourself from the rest of the world.

My house is more important than yours. i only care about the rest if the worlds problems as much as they might affect black people. ? everybody else i don't have time to shed tears for poor whites in the ozarks, ? china's government and what they did to tibet. SO STOP worrying about these other races and love yourself.

what makes black problems more urgent? i am black that's what. We are not in this ? together because at the end of the day it's still survival of the strongest and slavery for the weakest. It's not a question about liking racism or not it's about accepting human nature for what it is and acting accordingly.

This kumbaya star trek universe you want to create is a fantasy
    there is so much wrong with your attitude that i dont even feel like addressing it.

your life. live it how you want.

just dont claim to be a christian. just a believer.

the bible says that if a man does not take care of his own house he is worse than an unbeliever 1 timothy 5:8

does the Bible say, "be out for yours and yours only. ? everybody else"?

not sure. point me in this direction of the scripture.

i don't want to turn this into a religious thread but pretty much you are not supposed to take care of other people if it will leave your people undone

of course you are suppose to take care of your people... but you are suppose to be selfless. period.

you dont live life saying, im a take care of my people and F everybody else. you got a terrible attitude.

weak fence argument cause i can't help anyone else if i can't help myself, after i help myself then i can help others.

simple minds only see simple ? .

pick and choose what you want to read and live by. no need to get into this with you. you already showing you living by the wrong standards with the wrong attitude.
  • Premeer
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It's not a religious thread, it's a people can be convinced to believe anything thread.
    call me crazy, but it took some serious convincing by satan to make man believe ? wasnt real.. cuz there was a time that it was common sense that ? is real.. then the devil got on his deception task and started twisting the weak minds and getting his foundation stable through science.

to this day, the truth still stands ( ? & Jesus ).. the truth withstands the test of time (Proverbs 12:19)
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How ironic is it, that the only people that have a problem with interracial dating are those people that can't score on the other side of the field?
  • Premeer
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    How ironic is it, that the only people that have a problem with interracial dating are those people that can't score on the other side of the field?

or are hateful.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    http://youtu.be/vLBSFW7fhL4

This is what @zombie is talking about, some people will still be lost at the end of the day. A man of color will never find strength for his house in the arms of another woman who has no loyalty to his house, she may care for you and love you, but at the end of the day it's ? your house. It's none of "our" business and etc. But a non-? and conscious black woman will go out and help her people in need. Go to food drives, go help run daycares and etc.

So what can a white and asian woman do for me?
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol ? what kinda logic is this? it's not hard at all to ? /date a woman of a different race. it's also not anything to be proud of either
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    People gone ? who they wanna ? and have been doing it since the beginning of time so thats not gonna change. Personally for me I would prefer all people to stay with their own but our preferences for everyone else aren't practical.

That's just the way the world works...
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've yet to hear a single coherent, logical argument in here from cats who despise interracial dating.
  • Premeer
    Options
    @MzKB must have woke up ? or been on a drinking binge.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Did you guys even watch the vid?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For some yes but not for all.

It's stupid to just solely place the blame on racism and ignorance

Some just don't give a ? and see beauty in all colors

In fact, to think that racism and ignorance is the sole reason only reveals that ignorance lies in you.

If I see a persian chick that's fine...I'm ? . If she italian, I'm ? . Half irish/half black...white....and so forth

That comes from me wanting to ? those ? ...not because of their race. Fine is fine to me. To others, discriminating taste defines what is fine.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the end of the day, any black sprerm in another races ? becomes a black baby. So why fools get all beside themselves over this issue is pointless.

Black + Any color = Black

Rembmer that equation and you good.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    At the end of the day, any black sprerm in another races ? becomes a black baby. So why fools get all beside themselves over this issue is pointless.

Black + Any color = Black

Remember that equation and you good.

If they keep marrying white, what do you get?
  • Leviathan616
    Leviathan616 Members Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Well DUH. If people can be convinced there is an invisible man in the sky by the same people that just 140 years ago would have had them chained, beaten and treated like property and claimed that same invisible man in the sky justifies it, then you can make people believe anything.

This! Race mixing has been going on for centuries, so ? deal with it!