Agree or Disagree: Issues Regarding Interracial Dating Stems From Racism & Ignorance

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mixed ppl are on top of the world

no but it's not about them it's about you wanting to see future generations of your group do better it's about your community building itself up not spreading itself thin by marrying people who come from the opposition.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What mixed people are on top besides sports and entertainment....gasp, same as black people and yet we still barely own anything. I mean what does that even mean, you are still perceived as black and dangerous, just slightly less dangerous and ghetto and maybe you are evovled in their eyes to have some morals and character. You see what that ? is and why it's important to be with your people. You know how many stories I have read of blacks being seperated and their fight to be who they are. That's rejecting all your human qualities and living life as a dog or rat. It's just not natural.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

obama-kicking-down-door.gif
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

no but it's not about them it's about you wanting to see future generations of your group do better it's about your community building itself up not spreading itself thin by marrying people who come from the opposition.

I'm mixed, who the ? am I gonna tell future generations not to marry. Foh with your tunnel vision ? , u wack I hope your sister marries the whitest cracka of all time.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't the President Obama apologizes for the failure of the healthcare he was pushing? So how are you guys on top of the world when you are ? up leaps and bounds?
  • LUClEN
    edited November 2013
    Options
    189274_10151228557090081_1196293718_n.jpg
    Herman Cain won't ever win the throne
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I think in pockets of the country you can find communities of enlightened groups of people of all races, who don't shun interracial dating... but even on top of that, theres still structural racism that exist. Theres also naive colorblind people who assume that just because n*ggas aren't being lynched and overtly secluded from opportunity that their isn't still resistance amongst those who are elitist or ignorant or just bigots to relinquish their direct or indirect racist agendas.

On top of that there's a lot of intersection amongst those issues that imo go beyond race. I don't think there will be a blatant race war because you have blended families more than ever, multicultural organizations, multinational companies, and a strong financial component to consider especially in a nation as rich as the US.

But as far as interracial dating goes... I don't have a problem with it... Finding the "right" person is already difficult enough in general so, if you happen to find someone of another race, who you vibe with, then your fortunate. Its your life. The struggle will continuously be fault with each generation making incremental progress.. Im not worried that interracial dating will some how obstruct progress.

And Im sorry to hit the IC with such a moderate response amongst the extreme rhetoric that we're all use to hearing regarding topics like these but at the end of the day.. Ima die and be forgotten about so ... Im not really trippin.

• zombie
    Options

I'm mixed, who the ? am I gonna tell future generations not to marry. Foh with your tunnel vision ? , u wack I hope your sister marries the whitest cracka of all time.

I don't have a sister. and you. should never have been born. but since you are unfortunately here we have to deal with you.

all mixed people whose political and economic loyalty is to only the black race can be accepted but ? the rest
  • zombie
    Options
    we are in a word wide racial cold war and you race mixing ? are afraid to fight
  • Stew
    Options

I don't have a sister. and you. should never have been born. but since you are unfortunately here we have to deal with you.

all mixed people whose political and economic loyalty is to only the black race can be accepted but ? the rest

haha.gif
  • LUClEN
    Options

You do realize that being in a cold war = being too scared to fight right?

• zombie
    Options
    we have to deal with you means you either ride with us or get rolled over
  • zombie
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »

no. cold wars are fought but the fighting is not physical. chess not checkers but too many blacks are blind to this reality
  • Stew
    Options

no. cold wars are fought but the fighting is not physical. chess not checkers but too many blacks are blind to this reality

But mixed ? are the problem LOL
  • zombie
    Options

people who race mix are one of the problems not the only one. interracial half black people are mistakes.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how did I know Zombie was going to be in here
  • LUClEN
    Options
    I pity the man who can't find joy in Blasian women
  • Stew
    Options

people who race mix are one of the problems not the only one. interracial half black people are mistakes.

Now u just mad lmao go eat some bean pies ? .
  • zombie
    Options
    how did I know Zombie was going to be in here

I despise race mixing.
  • zombie
    Options

I ain't mad at a ? thing just disgusted at the actions of your parents
  • Stew
    Options

Cry about it ? .
  • zombie
    Options

Cry about it ? .

is this it you can't oppose me any other way so you result to name calling. did I hurt your feelings?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im not watching that ? . Idc whos ? who.

Quoted for emphasis.

If it isn't effecting my livelihood or my money I don't give a ? .
  • Stew
    Options

Cry about it ? .

is this it you can't oppose me any other way so you result to name calling. did I hurt your feelings?

"I ain't mad at a ? thing just disgusted at the actions of your parents"

If im not mistaken you being "disgusted" by this means your feelings are the one being bothered. Which also means about every 2 min of the day your feelings are hurt more when a new mixed baby is being born into this world. Poor guy
  • zombie
    Options

Cry about it ? .

If im not mistaken you being "disgusted" by this means your feelings are the one being bothered. Which also means about every 2 min of the day your feelings are hurt more when a new mixed baby is being born into this world. Poor guy

Cry about it ? .

I am disgusted by ? and it can't hurt my feelings.