NY vs The South

Options

Comments

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? from NY let me hold his Mortal Kombat 3 when i was in the 7th grade...

Never gave that ? back cause i knew he wasnt gon do ? ...

He mustve been from Long Island...word.

• Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    And lol @ ? complaining bout goin off topic, I done ? on yall in every facet, from music, fashion, streets, impact on the culture, record sales etc...we ? on yall in all walks of life, not just music, we're just better than yall overall and yall look up to us like the big bros yall never had...period.

#thesouthlost
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrWise wrote: »
    Went to a Party In Alabama with my cousins when I was like 15. All these hoes in the Party & these 3XL Tee wearing ass ? wanna Jump around with each other and ? . Posing for Cameras Throwing signs up & All that. Then ? start fighting & the Party over. & These ? was talking bout how Fun that ? was when it was over. I'm like But y'all ? ain't get NO HOES!!!

Still got some ? that night tho, Southern hoes love a ? who clothes fit loll

That's funny cause yall up north ? always knocking us for making music hoes can shake they ass to while yall ? spit 5 percenter knowledge and metaphysics lol.
  • G.Avant
    Options
    And yall fashionista ? need to ? yall self, yall keep posting the same ? over and over too. I swear if I see one more OJ da Juiceman picture Ima snap.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    And yall fashionista ? need to ? yall self, yall keep posting the same ? over and over too. I swear if I see one more OJ da Juiceman picture Ima snap.
    Shots at @Chase N Bundlez
  • TrillLife
    TrillLife Members Posts: 128 ✭✭
    Options
    notice that NY is always the common denominator for regional beef
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At this rate the mods might as well sticky this ?
  • G.Avant
    Options

lol ? dont need to ? on old OJ pics. We can rite now, in 2013, pull up numerous pics of yall down south cats and get a good laugh, yall still look like monkeys dont get it twisted.

Yall been swagerless since the beginnin of time thats why yall ? love NYC ? lol

NYC ? move down south, he likes it, ? is comin and goin, money movin its all gravy...heaven on earth.

South ? move to NYC, he phonin home ? , "damn dawg, a ? outchea hurtin, city faster than a muthafucka, I aint fit'n to get no feddi outchea, and to top it off deez hoes aint ? wit a bruh...look patna, im fit'n to get this job at Mickey D's for a month or 2, stack up these chips and head on the ? home, too many ? ? " lmaooooo.

#facts

? who gives a ? this aint America's Next Top Model, this aint Rip the Runway. That ? weird spending all that time analyzing how other dudes dress, and don't act like we can't play that same game with yall with yall effeminate, flamboyant/ grungy, raggedy inclinations. Most of yall ? fall under one of the extremes, but I'm not going to get into all that because I don't have any aspirations to be a fashion designer or make up artist.

And as far as dudes going up north or down south I never been to NY so I can't speak on how southern dudes act up there, but I know yall be delusional as hell when yall come to the south. Heads be overblown like a mufucka lol
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Fashion is a part of hip hop, its in a real ? 's DNA to wanne be 'fresh', and have on the most expensive ? etc etc...its a status symbol ? , aint nobody shuttin down the club in no ? 501 levis and a tall tee with chucks on...the bishes aint gonna wanna ? u and the ? aint gonna wanna be like you...so miss me with that BS u talkin.

U never been to NY cuz u shook like I been sayin the whole time...south ? dont like comin up top like that...? .

And its not delusional, its confidence, if u make it in NY u could make it anywhere thats why when we get to yall lil towns we act like that...its like avg'n 25ppg in the NBA and then playing in China lol....complete ? .
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? from the south be hurting in NY. My homie went down to VA with a zip of some NY Skud, Bagged up some .3's & Doubled up on easy. South can't bring that dirt up here ? will laugh at you
  • G.Avant
    Options
    Fashion is a part of hip hop, its in a real ? 's DNA to wanne be 'fresh', and have on the most expensive ? etc etc...its a status symbol ? , aint nobody shuttin down the club in no ? 501 levis and a tall tee with chucks on...the bishes aint gonna wanna ? u and the ? aint gonna wanna be like you...so miss me with that BS u talkin.

U never been to NY cuz u shook like I been sayin the whole time...south ? dont like comin up top like that...? .

And its not delusional, its confidence, if u make it in NY u could make it anywhere thats why when we get to yall lil towns we act like that...its like avg'n 25ppg in the NBA and then playing in China lol....complete ? .

Point is, you keep talking about surface level ? when the bottom line is that NY done been completely irrelevant and been getting ? on for the last decade despite your supposed superior fashion and swag. If NY is so fast and demanding compared to the south why can't yall ? the code on becoming relevant again in a genre of music that was created by yall? And it is delusional because the main ? I've seen from NY on that "Yo shun" ? wasn't about ? and didn't have ? . ? be extra ass loudmouths for nothing, the ? be hysterical.
  • WiseGuyy
    Options

Point is, you keep talking about surface level ? when the bottom line is that NY done been completely irrelevant and been getting ? on for the last decade despite your supposed superior fashion and swag. If NY is so fast and demanding compared to the south why can't yall ? the code on becoming relevant again in a genre of music that was created by yall? And it is delusional because the main ? I've seen from NY on that "Yo shun" ? wasn't about ? and didn't have ? . ? be extra ass loudmouths for nothing, the ? be hysterical.

Idk How anybody can say NY isn't relevant. Just because we aren't at the front of the game anymore doesn't mean we aren't relevant. Memphis isn't relevant right now. Houston isn't relevant right now. NYC is def relevant.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    @Avant

Southern places NY is currently more relevant than:

NC, SC, Kentucky, Mississippi, Texas, Alabama, Tennessee, Louisiana...and if u consider the Virginia, Maryland, DC the south, them as well.

So u got Florida and Georgia as the only other southern states more relevant, and then that can be argued as well being that Florida has only 1 relevant artist (Ross) and Georgia has 2 (Future and 2 Chainz), and then a bunch of old legends and has beens (TIP, Luda, Jeezy, Gucci)) just like NY does.

#BODIED#THESOUTHLOST#CLOSETHREAD
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Go Gold on your last album within a year....get labeled as a has-been- CB dumb ? logic
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Used to go gold in ur ? 1st week of release, now goes gold over a years time lol....denies rapper fell the ? off and is a shell of himself...Stew dumb herb ass ? logic.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    685 new responses huh, pretty sure it was full of feelings nd anger even got a thread title change too lemme lurk for a second lls
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Used to go gold in ur ? 1st week of release, now goes gold over a years time lol....denies rapper fell the ? off and is a shell of himself...Stew dumb herb ass ? logic.

lol feeeeelings and not facts.

#sissyposting
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    no southern ? with common sense gon go try to live in a place where he'll be surrounded by rats the size of cats, the weather is worse, a place where its ok to ? model and dress like asap rocky n/h, cant drive they car and have to be relegated to public transportation, the cost of living is higher and very ridiculous, and they can get 3 years for attempting to protect themselves in a hasty fashion, its not about being scared, its about not hustlin backwards

and lets just say ny is more relevant than houston and memphis, well asap mob sounds like houston and memphis rap icons

not to mention french montana non rappin ass sounding like prime oj da juiceman
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    [img][/img]2rossgg.png

NYC own Chasin wearing a 1995 edition Atlanta Braves baseball cap in his priceless boiler room pad

who??
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    Options
    Chase N Bundles is a ? .
    i learned that in this thread
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    lol @ ? always talkin bout the weather, like it dont get cold in Kentucjy, Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia etc etc...aside from Florida and Texas what southern state stays hot year round? Idiots.

Its more stuff to do down here, the nightlife is better, more variety of food spots, better lookin chicks and more diverse, spanish, white, black, asian etc, as oppose to yall just having black chicks and fat white girls...and u can drive down here u ? , who the ? told u you have to take public transpo? smh

South ? eatin that NY ? and put an end to they "donks and spinnners" and now wanna ride foreigns lmao smh

@Sanford

I got Yankees fitteds, Mets, Bulls, Marlins, Braves, Cubs, Mariners etc etc, whats ur point? What a lame reach...sad.
  • WiseGuyy
    Options
    no southern ? with common sense gon go try to live in a place where he'll be surrounded by rats the size of cats, the weather is worse, a place where its ok to ? model and dress like asap rocky n/h, cant drive they car and have to be relegated to public transportation, the cost of living is higher and very ridiculous, and they can get 3 years for attempting to protect themselves in a hasty fashion, its not about being scared, its about not hustlin backwards

and lets just say ny is more relevant than houston and memphis, well asap mob sounds like houston and memphis rap icons

People Move to NY for that fast life bruh. Its just not for everyone. Yea you gonna sacrifice some money, but Nothing can beat living in NY if you got it like that. Like CB said if you can make it in NY you can make it anywhere. Some of y'all just ain't built for this life and that's cool

& If anything A$AP beats sound like Houston, His rhymes sound like he from NY. But once again if y'all wanna go there then Cole Sound like he from NY & He probably the hottest rapper from the south right now. Nobody in the South selling like Cole.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    MrWise wrote: »

People Move to NY for that fast life bruh. Its just not for everyone. Yea you gonna sacrifice some money, but Nothing can beat living in NY if you got it like that. Like CB said if you can make it in NY you can make it anywhere. Some of y'all just ain't built for this life and that's cool

& If anything A$AP beats sound like Houston, His rhymes sound like he from NY. But once again if y'all wanna go there then Cole Sound like he from NY & He probably the hottest rapper from the south right now. Nobody in the South selling like Cole.

you can life a fast life wherever if u hustlin like that bruh, dont have to go up nawf for that

asap ferg aint nothin but a knockoff koopsta knicca, and j. cole dont sound NY too me at all
This discussion has been closed.