NY vs The South

Options

Comments

• WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A Fast life with a smaller selection of everything loll NY you can do something new every single night for 2 months straight maybe even longer and have a good time every night. Not to even mention talking to hoes of all types each of those nights. NY got the best women in the world IMO
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    Its sad that our soft neighborhoods would have an outta towner shooker than a NYC ? outta town in a bad neighborhood lol

Our soft neighborhoods got bodegas and buildings and looks grimey enuff to have an OT'er feelin some type of way, while yall grimiest hoods got houses and lawns wit green grass lookin like a wonderland...sad.

Im out, i'll be back later to ? on the south some more tho..

Is that a bad thing? Only ignant black folk feel comfortable being broke and living in a warzone. SMH

Because all black folk in ny are broke and all of ny looks like a warzone

U ever been to nyc or do just watch mobb deep videos?

No, its that people who look down on people that don't live in warzones. Seriously, calling someone "soft" cause he lives in a safe neighborhood?

you equate bodegas and gritty buildings (architecture style) to warzone

That's ignorance.

I didn't. I just said why are people looking down on hoods down south that have green grass and open space for.

because the hoods outside the midwest and northeast look like middle class suburbs

IS there anything wrong with suburbs? Your tone sounds like that it is an abysmal place to live in.
  • WiseGuyy
    Options
    & LMAO at Cole not sounding like he from NY. If he don't sound like NY rap then don't bring Up A$AP name bruh
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't limit fashion to one style, trends are subject to change.
    gangsta/luxury <-southern style
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrWise wrote: »
    A Fast life with a smaller selection of everything loll NY you can do something new every single night for 2 months straight maybe even longer and have a good time every night. Not to even mention talking to hoes of all types each of those nights. NY got the best women in the world IMO

nobody care bout ny hoes bruh, with they masculine ass yo dun accents FOH lol, and im sure places like Chicago, LA, Miami, Houston, maybe even ATL, Dallas, and Memphis have close to or just as many things to do bruh, im sure southern ? can adapt to NYC, it aint ? but a city, and of course a non problem startin nyc guy can get in down here, we bout gettin money and southern hospitality, until u ? up lol
    & LMAO at Cole not sounding like he from NY. If he don't sound like NY rap then don't bring Up A$AP name bruh

i mess with some of asap rocky music but the dude sound just like houston, with a lil 3 6 and bone thugs in there too, dont hear nothing ny about asap rocky in his music

cole may have influence from jay or nas, but u can hear the southern in his music, who dat dont sound NY it sound like southern marching band, Power Trip dont sound NY, ? maybe that song wit 50 cent but thats about it to me lol
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Queens County is the only county where blacks make more than whites.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Lol at cole sounding southern cmon now. He lived in jamaica for a while his influences are from mostly ny artists, his beats are different than the traditional southern beats, his mixtapes were hosted by queens djs

The dude doesn't sound southern objectively which is why he feels the need to remind us he's from the ville all the time
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Lol at cole sounding southern cmon now. He lived in jamaica for a while his influences are from mostly ny artists, his beats are different than the traditional southern beats, his mixtapes were hosted by queens djs

The dude doesn't sound southern objectively which is why he feels the need to remind us he's from the ville all the time

Every single rapper I know reminds us where they're from all the time. Just sayin
  • WiseGuyy
    Options
    Who dat is arguably Cole worst song ever lol bad example.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall can have J. Cole bird ass...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Who dat is arguably Cole worst song ever lol bad example.

lol better than work out
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    I love Who Dat

and ASAP Ferg does sound exactly like Koopsta Knicca lmao
    w/ a little bit of NY influece
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New York=Big grey city
  • Igot5onit
    Igot5onit Members Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hawks came through and crushed the buildings

https://vine.co/v/htgXbLbA36O
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options

Cutthroat connivers, universal, ghetto survivors
    Go to any hood that's live and make it liver
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall kno yall did some lyin in this ? thread
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no southern ? with common sense gon go try to live in a place where he'll be surrounded by rats the size of cats, the weather is worse, a place where its ok to ? model and dress like asap rocky n/h, cant drive they car and have to be relegated to public transportation, the cost of living is higher and very ridiculous, and they can get 3 years for attempting to protect themselves in a hasty fashion, its not about being scared, its about not hustlin backwards

wtf_shatner.gif

You sound frightened and ridiculous
    You wouldnt be able to live a single day in NY
    Had to flag you for this wack ?
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no southern ? with common sense gon go try to live in a place where he'll be surrounded by rats the size of cats, the weather is worse, a place where its ok to ? model and dress like asap rocky n/h, cant drive they car and have to be relegated to public transportation, the cost of living is higher and very ridiculous, and they can get 3 years for attempting to protect themselves in a hasty fashion, its not about being scared, its about not hustlin backwards

wtf_shatner.gif

Lmao yall ? exaggerating the ? out of that city like usual, acting like it's some impossible place to live in foh. I done had ? from New York come down here to Jacksonville and flat out say that it's much harder here, not that that's anything to take pride in really it just is what it is
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited November 2013
    Options

wtf_shatner.gif

frightened of what, boy? doing things in life that make sense? i definitely could survive in NY, ion start no ? and it aint gon be no ? , especially not from a lame ass representative like yourself
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »

wtf_shatner.gif

Lmao yall ? exaggerating the ? out of that city like usual, acting like it's some impossible place to live in foh. I done had ? from New York come down here to Jacksonville and flat out say that it's much harder here, not that that's anything to take pride in really it just is what it is

?????

Did you miss the post I quoted or something? Here is a reminder........

I didnt exaggerate anything. We got 1 ? cryin and making excuses on why he cant wouldnt live in NY & I called him shook. Jumpin in on some capin ? and dont even know what I was talking about foh
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wtf_shatner.gif

?????

I didnt exaggerate anything. We got 1 ? cryin and making excuses on why he cant wouldnt live in NY & I called him shook. Jumpin in on some capin ? and dont even know what I was talking about foh

I saw the post you quoted, dont see how you really get that someones shook out of that unless you exaggerating but it's whatever though.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

wtf_shatner.gif

?????

word, living where its warmer for most of the year and blizzards are a bit less likely, the same type apartments are much cheaper and can save u plenty money, the area is easier to drive around in, and the gun laws are a bit less strict arent good reasons to stay down south rather than NY, nope, not at all....
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? taking up my lunch. Cant microwave this top ramen ? wit yall
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wtf_shatner.gif

U in Duval. You automatically get a GOAT.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Which one of you ? put that video on worldstar?
This discussion has been closed.