T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    *crickets*

Like I thought.

@Sanford lives with his moms...fact.
    @Peezy lives with his moms...fact.
    @Icecoldstew shares a bunkbed with roommates...fact.
    @TT doesnt own his own crib...fact.

So if its so cheap why none of yall own ur own home...u would think the rent was $1,200 like it is in NYC, why yall living at home and shacking up?

#godyallsomebrokeboys

CB is in desperate mode, all lies but you own a priceless boiler room pad

this ? got water pipes in the background in his picture like he living lavish, gtfoh

didnt Mankind & Undertaker fight in your house at 1996 Summerslam, my ? ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq3gXMG4-CE

matter fact they did

CB house via video

Mankind & Undertaker taking a tour thru CB's boiler room
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lmao @ this dude taking some sarcasm i havent used in years seriously
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CB upping the ante......I wanna see who gon fold.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For real @ChaseNBundlez if u trying to get ? to post up you gotta post first. I know you not hesitating at an opportunity to ? on the south now are you? Are ya? Huh huh? Are ya?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None of em will show their crib...we all saw that pigsty @icecoldstew calls a home...but lets blame that on his sloppy roommates lol

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    None of em will show their crib...we all saw that pigsty @icecoldstew calls a home...but lets blame that on his sloppy roommates lol

No shame in my game homie. How bout u?
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We waiting on you bruh. You want to start something you gotta bomb first.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread...still hilarious....and still sad at the same time.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    The end is nigh....
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    @Taylor

U speakin on the south's behalf, cuz if so no yall dont...no variety, just thick black ? wit gold fronts and trailer park white fat ? ....sad.

I mean...You're just wrong...Like, to the point where it don't make sense to argue against you, lol...That statement applies to small towns...Almost every large city in the south has a wide array of ethnicities....Charleston, SC was ranked the number 1 tourism city in America for the 3rd year in a row this year, and number 5 in the world...I walked down King Street last night and there was a Middle Eastern festival goin on in the park...Cute ? ? walkin all around...

So u gonna sit there and tell me NY dont have more diversity when it comes to hoes? Just ppl in general?

Ur an idiot and u know it...u havent seen a spanish ? since July 4th or some ? lol...we see em everyday, white chicks, everyday, asian broads, everyday, indian chicks, everyday, euros, everyday...if u leave ur crib today u will see all blacks and a couple of whites, if that...facts only.

That is some ? ? right there. One thing to mess with them type of non-black women, but many hoes out the east coast look rough as ? with ? attitudes. I prefer the suburban hoes.
  • Wild Self
    Options
    This ? taking out places of the south. If that's the case we can exclude Manhattan cause real ? don't hang out in Manhattan....right?

Harlem, Wash Heights and LES are all in Manhattan, fool.

So yes, real ? do be in some places in Manhattan, its just the herb outta towners like u that come and stay in SoHo, Union Square, Tribeca, Greenich Village, Chinatown and Times Square lol...shout out to Times Square too cuz on a wrong night ? could get turned up out there...word.

Come to NYC (Times Square) whenever the next Saw movie come out, its like a ritual for them BX blood ? to come out there deep and mob on ? on that day...you'd be shook to death, boy lol

I stayed in a hotel in Yonkers, good try tho. O went to some strip club in the Bronx, ? was mad wack. Bunch of skinny white ? and a couple Latinas. Fail

lol @ Yonkers, dont let The Lox and DMX fool you, Yonkers isnt that bad...and u was shook in that Bronx club...fact, u cant tell me otherwise.

And for the fact there were whites strippin I know u wasnt in the hood, a real BX stripclub is all black and spanish hoes.

Mad chicks in the BX look sloppy and nasty from a lack of exercise. Stop ? with low life ? and elevate your standards.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    @CB..cmon son you serious.

Atl>>>>>Philly
    Houston>>>>>Boston
    Miami-south beach>>>>>D.C.

Philly and Boston both super trash.

And Jersey is Americas ?

how id miss this

? you live in south carolina foh
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Wild Self
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    ? that go to atl to seek out the ? ? is suspect...women out number men in atl so what is the problem.

& them chicks down there are friendly af

I was down there last week with my peeps, chilling in the club line, we making them chicks laugh & some more ? in line. bad ass chicks galore down there

Thats why u feel like that ? when u ? a bad NYC ? , more so than any other ? in the world...u feel like a ? gorilla, for the fact that all of their attitudes stink, and they all stuck up, so u feel like u conquered a tall task, unlike when u ? one of them friendly ass southern hoes.

There is no challenge in ? one of them friendly dingbats, they ? for some banana fritters and iced tea at a rinky ? restaurant...oh, cant forget, gotta be a gentleman and pull out their chair for em lmao...sad.

is you really serious now. every New York chick that come down south panties slide off quick once they hear this southern voice.

A ? dont even gotta throw some game at her, just get to talking about some random ? & she gon want to slide them panties off GP

NYC chicks are materialistic they like fly ? , down south ? are not fresh, they still wearing Coogi and Akademiks so just cut it out...and they lol at yall accent yall sound ? to them...all facts.

I want no damn materialistic chick. You think that ? should be a journey to get. Shame.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See what you've done to the reason trinidad james??? This thread done took on a life of its own.
  • Wild Self
    Options
    MrWise wrote: »
    ? talking about having to take the subway in NY while admitting they city is small as ? . I can get from Brooklyn to the Bronx by train in the time it take Yall to drive to work.

Why Ima drive to the club (I do have a car BTW which I usually do drive) when I can Take the train to a new town with new hoes, get as ? as I want and not worry about driving, bring something home and if anything drop her off later. Yall keep saying how big NYC is, you gotta realize there is something to do EVERYWHERE!!

Yall driving all around, going to new cities an hour away dropping gas money. I just get on a Damn train and I'm in a whole new environment. Unless you from NY you won't get it.

Like I said this life ain't for everyone.

Nah, if you black and don't want hood ? , NYC ain't for you. Better off going to DC for upper class, attractive females.
  • Wild Self
    Options
    KNICKLYN wrote: »
    Wild Self wrote: »

ayo word is bond, you forum hopping herb ass ? .

Where's my money at yo ?

I be seeing how you post downing NYC every chance you get.

I'm coming for you bro, word up, protect ya ? neck. aight, son

Another Maino? Attack the NYPD and the politicians that force black people out of NYC instead of attacking another black person. Acting like an honorary KKK member.

Stop being a stereotype and stop compromising your existence for an area. There is a big ass world that ? created, go explore it for yourself.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at this whole thread
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    southerners always brag about the weather. but I like having hot summers cold winters and cool falls. and I don't give a ? about a front or back yard.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? summer like weather 24/7 365 ? is the worst
  • Wild Self
    Options

ayo word is bond, you forum hopping herb ass ? .

Where's my money at yo ?

I be seeing how you post downing NYC every chance you get.

I'm coming for you bro, word up, protect ya ? neck. aight, son

Another Maino? Attack the NYPD and the politicians that force black people out of NYC instead of attacking another black person. Acting like an honorary KKK member.

Stop being a stereotype and stop compromising your existence for an area. There is a big ass world that ? created, go explore it for yourself.

You sound like a straight up punk. I was just ? with you.

? me if you like lol

still can't ? what a person stands for.
This discussion has been closed.