Options
    Lmao @ this ? ...
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    No feelin involved, and i aint tryna be funny but can yall drop a list of rappers from atlanta that yall consider one hit wonders, i just want yall opinion, just tryna find out who yall consider one hit wonders

Bruh. I gave you a list, and you inexplicably wacked my GOAT post. So let me give it to you again.
    Down South is a complete different situation from Kendrick. Down South breaks a dozen one hit wonder ? literally every summer for every single substantive ? they've got. Three years ago it was that ? Roscoe Dash. Two years ago it was Kirko Bangz and Cash-Out. Last year it was Trinidad and Travis Porter. This year its Rich Homie Quann and Migos. These ? dominate radio for a few seasons, and then disappear off the face of the earth. But in that batch of ? , quality talent emerges like Rick Ross, and for what its worth, this ? Future out here making numerous hits.

You can add Sage the Gemini to that ? , cuz that Gas Pedal ? is apparently whats hot in these streets. And these are just the most recent ? , but that is who have been dominating the radio. I would even be hard pressed to add Gucci Mane, but I dont think that'd be fair. But OJ the Juiceman? Im'a keep adding to this post as I think of them. Shop Boyz in 07 with that Party Like a Rockstar ? ? Jibbs with that Chain Hang Low ? .

because you named travis porter, them ? got a few 'hits' and even more in the south, you just namin ? you dont like

Yo someone throw this ? a raft to get the ? out his feelings. You can't be serious. Travis Porter has a few 'records' that spin in the clubs. Not hits. When I say One Hit Wonder, I'm talking both literally and figuratively in the sense that these ? will not stay relevent more then one year in the game. Some, for more then one season IE The Summer. Have you heard any hot Travis Porter records this year that I'm missing out on? Cuz I've been to the club recently, and the ? are starting to forget who those little ? are.

why it gotta be all det doe fareal man

? , i dont how many clubs you don been to in yo life, but yo ? aint spun nowhere if it aint a hit

to be fair bruh, its plenty of stuff in the clubs thats not necessarily a hit, just a club/party tune, ive even had my stuff played a time or two and im pretty sure it hit no charts lol, i think travis porter got a couple minor billboard hits, oj just got hood/street classics, if that

you know these hole in the walls down here we defintely get our fair share of struggle rappers that hit the stage but the fact that travis porter and oj have hits, minor or not in the south or not still keeps them from bein one hit wonders

imo shop boys, swag surf, stanky leg, do the batman, lip gloss, chicken noodle soup, mims them ? is one hit wonders, no fans no nunna that

i dont even consider d4l and franchize one hit wonders because they have more than one hit, the other ? i named dont, hell j kwon aint even no one hit wonder, one hit wonder get thrown around too much just like classic do
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Lmao at Maino catchin feelings and spillin them on twitter. Then doing towards another wack rap ? . Sad ? b
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    im still not gettin why trinidad gotta be attacked tho, why no one in the venue handle it right when he said it? ? beat up maino when he said that ? ? trinidad james bringing back ny unity just for a quick beating then its over with?
    nj2089 wrote: »
    DJ KaySlay ‏@RealDjKayslay 4h
    I can guarantee if dude is at any venue tonite without the national guard he will be the sacrificial lamb for all the frustrated NY ?
    00maino.PNG

smokedeza.PNG
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    @sr.freshmen

uhhhhh where ya from ? ? you aint answered yet, i don asked ya two times, ya replied back mighty gotdamn fast before i asked you that, whats wrong you dont wanna expose that you from some place like ? cornhusker, nebraska and show ? you dont know what the ? you talkin bout
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    @sr.freshmen

uhhhhh where ya from ? ? you aint answered yet, i don asked ya two times, ya replied back mighty gotdamn fast before i asked you that, whats wrong you dont wanna expose that you from some place like ? cornhusker, nebraska and show ? you dont know what the ? you talkin bout

lol ? Philly, but I was born in the Bronx ? , you want my exact address? You want me to IG you some pics? What exactly is your point?

Edit: @icecoldstew Killa went Platinum with Come Home With Me in 2002.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    where the philly ? at man?

ask this pipsqueak some questions see if he know whats poppin the hood up there, he cant speak for his own city he damn sho cant speak for my whole region
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where the philly ? at man?

ask this pipsqueak some questions see if he know whats poppin the hood up there, he cant speak for his own city he damn sho cant speak for my whole region

This ? , man. All of this because you just don't agree that most Southern artists who dominate the radio have no reputability or last through a season. Smh
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of these southern rappers gone get ? up in NYC, these New Yorkers catching feelings.

Who will be the sacrificial lamb that is made an example of? Its probably gone be one of these new ? that aint got ? to do with this particular situation, like Migos.

NnoGhN1.gif
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? THE SOUTH SHUN!!! Like on the real B ? them country ass bamas. Always trying to come at the ? like WHAT?...WHAT?...What you want shun? Them country ass ? probably scary as ? too probably call the C Cypher Powers on a ? and allat ? . Fall back wit allat ? B. WORD!!
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    ? THE SOUTH SHUN!!! Like on the real B ? them country ass bamas. Always trying to come at the ? like WHAT?...WHAT?...What you want shun? Them country ass ? probably scary as ? too probably call the C Cypher Powers on a ? and allat ? . Fall back wit allat ? B. WORD!!

? your ancestors from the South.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »

You'll be aight
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    lol its funny how people bring up sales only when it supports their argument. Any other time it's "? record sales"

@me bruh...
    and we damn sure aint talking about skills here...

I didn't bother to keep track of who was doing it. My point still stands.

what context was James talking about bruh?
    be honest with yourself and take this L...nh

Are u that slow dog? Let me slow it down for you to make it simple

"I remember when New York ran this sh*t dog. When Dipset was f*cking turned the f*ck up,"

Dipset damn sure wasnt running ? sales wise

"And we just did our own thing, but now we run y'all musically"

Damn that one was tough to figure out

"I looked up to New York music. And now every n*gga that's really popping out of New York, you might as well say he's from Atlanta."

Yea clearly hes talkin about selling records

Cam and the Dips went platinum... again... he aint talking about skills... now is he?
    are we talking about skills or popularity?
    we damn sure aint talking about skills...
    define "run"... because we damn sure aint talking about skills...
    so we talking about popularity, which can be measured n only a few ways... name a ATL rapper more popular than Kdot, Jay, Eminem, Yeezy, Weezy, Drake...
    ? ? ...

The Diplomats went platinum when? I'll wait....

U quoted me about the sales post I made. Which still hasn't been disputed yet

Wtf do them rappers have to do with him calling out the music NY is puttin out? Lmao feeeeelings

Clearly he's talkin about radio play, that's all he has to go on himself anyway. U stay butt hurt over this ? lol

So it's about Radio play?
    What Atl artist gets more radio play than Drake, Jay, or Kendrick?
    Ill wait...
    Stop being an IC ? and claiming feelings every time someone calls u out. That ? is ? .
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Funny how when a ? is speaking truth but since he a wAck rapper now these ny rappers wanna catch feelings. Where was this when kdot said he was king of ny.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn James the pop a molly im sweating guy is out here claiming he's anyway involved in the running of NY in NY and only ? out here speaking up is maino??? Damn NY been soft every since snoop came and crushed the buildings.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not 1 ? gon check my man
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    lol its funny how people bring up sales only when it supports their argument. Any other time it's "? record sales"

@me bruh...

"I remember when New York ran this sh*t dog. When Dipset was f*cking turned the f*ck up,"

"I looked up to New York music. And now every n*gga that's really popping out of New York, you might as well say he's from Atlanta."

Cam and the Dips went platinum... again... he aint talking about skills... now is he?
    so we talking about popularity, which can be measured n only a few ways... name a ATL rapper more popular than Kdot, Jay, Eminem, Yeezy, Weezy, Drake...
    ? ? ...

Wtf do them rappers have to do with him calling out the music NY is puttin out? Lmao feeeeelings

Clearly he's talkin about radio play, that's all he has to go on himself anyway. U stay butt hurt over this ? lol

Ill wait...
    Stop being an IC ? and claiming feelings every time someone calls u out. That ? is ? .

bruh, u kno its several atl artist getting just as much radio play, dont act
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@me bruh...

? ? ...

Ill wait...

Who?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny how when a ? is speaking truth but since he a wAck rapper now these ny rappers wanna catch feelings. Where was this when kdot said he was king of ny.

Cmon Son you cant be serious.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where were all these people at when Lil Wayne was talking ? about New York?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

@me bruh...

? ? ...

Ill wait...

Who?

tity boi, future, t.i., bob etc...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    So Maino out here hyping up people over some ? Trinidad didn't even say? He's become one of those twitter ? now?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Hy
    Where were all these people at when Lil Wayne was talking ? about New York?

• Peezy_Jenkins
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No feelin involved, and i aint tryna be funny but can yall drop a list of rappers from atlanta that yall consider one hit wonders, i just want yall opinion, just tryna find out who yall consider one hit wonders

Bruh. I gave you a list, and you inexplicably wacked my GOAT post. So let me give it to you again.
    Down South is a complete different situation from Kendrick. Down South breaks a dozen one hit wonder ? literally every summer for every single substantive ? they've got. Three years ago it was that ? Roscoe Dash. Two years ago it was Kirko Bangz and Cash-Out. Last year it was Trinidad and Travis Porter. This year its Rich Homie Quann and Migos. These ? dominate radio for a few seasons, and then disappear off the face of the earth. But in that batch of ? , quality talent emerges like Rick Ross, and for what its worth, this ? Future out here making numerous hits.

You can add Sage the Gemini to that ? , cuz that Gas Pedal ? is apparently whats hot in these streets. And these are just the most recent ? , but that is who have been dominating the radio. I would even be hard pressed to add Gucci Mane, but I dont think that'd be fair. But OJ the Juiceman? Im'a keep adding to this post as I think of them. Shop Boyz in 07 with that Party Like a Rockstar ? ? Jibbs with that Chain Hang Low ? .

because you named travis porter, them ? got a few 'hits' and even more in the south, you just namin ? you dont like

Yo someone throw this ? a raft to get the ? out his feelings. You can't be serious. Travis Porter has a few 'records' that spin in the clubs. Not hits. When I say One Hit Wonder, I'm talking both literally and figuratively in the sense that these ? will not stay relevent more then one year in the game. Some, for more then one season IE The Summer. Have you heard any hot Travis Porter records this year that I'm missing out on? Cuz I've been to the club recently, and the ? are starting to forget who those little ? are.

why it gotta be all det doe fareal man

? , i dont how many clubs you don been to in yo life, but yo ? aint spun nowhere if it aint a hit

to be fair bruh, its plenty of stuff in the clubs thats not necessarily a hit, just a club/party tune, ive even had my stuff played a time or two and im pretty sure it hit no charts lol, i think travis porter got a couple minor billboard hits, oj just got hood/street classics, if that

you know these hole in the walls down here we defintely get our fair share of struggle rappers that hit the stage but the fact that travis porter and oj have hits, minor or not in the south or not still keeps them from bein one hit wonders

imo shop boys, swag surf, stanky leg, do the batman, lip gloss, chicken noodle soup, mims them ? is one hit wonders, no fans no nunna that

i dont even consider d4l and franchize one hit wonders because they have more than one hit, the other ? i named dont, hell j kwon aint even no one hit wonder, one hit wonder get thrown around too much just like classic do

@ bolded and underline, good one buddy..

@ just underline ill defend the south but im not gon act like oj got hits, unless u wanna count make the trap say aye, which i dont, we gotta be for real bruh, just cuz the cars after the club played em and u heard it a lot while playin dominoes and spades dont make it a hit, travis porter got a couple in the top 100 so i guess u can say they not really 1 hit wonders

@ just bolded, i mostly agree
This discussion has been closed.