How often do yall deal with :

Options

Comments

• Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only happened once that I can remember...years ago. But I didn't see any dark figures or hear voices, y'all Emily Rose ass ? are possessed.
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never heard anything about this ? in my personal life...? has to be rare as ?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    son this happens often to your mother when I hit her spot and give her multiple orgasms

I apologize for my gifted phallus :(
  • airspeeze23
    airspeeze23 Members Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? used to stay happening to me as a kid...now its rare. I rmbr as a kid trynna call my mom or brother for help and my voice being hella faint although I felt like I was screaming @ the top of my lungs. My spiritual cousin used to say it was some type of demonic encounter and ? . Who knows!
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? started happening a few months back. At first i was wtf? Did some research learned about it.

Now, when it happens, i try to move, cant, and then ill conciously tell myself, ok, its happening, its sleep paralisis, stop getting up and go back to sleep, and now i do.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go back to sleep?
    lol ? that I be up after that.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Happens a few times a year. I recognize when it happens and I don't freak out too much like when I first started experiencing it.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BRUHHHHHHH.......
    I have Dreams where i HAVE to Fight someone...but ERRYTIME i try to Swing on Dude, i Cant or There VERY Slow & Weak .

I have these ? ALOT too bro...IDK about being paralyzed so much though.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Go back to sleep?
    lol ? that I be up after that.

Problem is you cant get up. ? starts hurting. It literally feels like some one is holding you down so you start trying to get up and your neck starts hurting like someone is chocking you.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    when i was a kid i've had dreams where you try to do something but you either can't or it's in slo-mo while everything else around you is going normal speed. & like @ob said when i've been sleep deprived that when i finally fall asleep stuff from my surroundings would severely bleed into my dreams. like an alarm clock, phone ringing, sound of the tv/someone's voice in the room with me, or just general noises.

that's been the extent of it tho. i don't think i've had any experiences where i knew i was dreaming, tried to do ? & couldn't.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Happened to me but the difference is "I wasn't sleep nor in position to attempt to get any sleep"

seen the shadow
    felt the presence
    couldn't move, voice muzzled sounding like a ? was gagged with a rag in his mouth.

Happened only once back in 1994.

I want that gatdamn demon to try that ? again this time, I got something for it (heheh)
  • Babaaa
    Babaaa Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? used to happen to me all the time man..

last time it happened was like 2 years back, i woke up and couldn't move but this time it felt like someone was holding me..

i swear i was about to cry.. lol
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey concentrate on movng one limb at a time cause once you can move and you know your dreaming..that dreams finna be on and popoin fantasy livin

Yes, this is the best advice and its what I do.

My problem is that I am a Lucid Dreamer as well, so it normally takes me a while to figure out its just a dream.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? happened to me for a few years almost everyday lol gotdamn

one time i woke up and saw a black shadow like demon thing and couldnt move smfh

cant remember the last time i experienced this tho.. been a while
  • BIGG WILL
    Options

uhhhh no.

this ? sounds silly as ? .

aint no demons. aint no ghosts.

i believe in DMT and thats about it.

I don't believe in, nor have I experienced any ghosts, or demons.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Babaaa wrote: »
    ? used to happen to me all the time man..

last time it happened was like 2 years back, i woke up and couldn't move but this time it felt like someone was holding me..

i swear i was about to cry.. lol
    Yeah, I was trippin off the part where I felt like there was this big house sized hand or something just holding me in place. No mistake about it, It definitely felt like a ? was being held in place and not paralyzed as most people tend to just accept because they couldn't understand it.

I had use of every muscle in my body, literally using all of them in attempt to break from that hold. A paralyzed person has no use of his/her muscles at all, no ability to tighten them therefore I dont buy into this sleep paralysis flim flam these doctors try to pass this off as being.

Those that claim this is ? are the ones who might end up shooting themselves after having the experience.

I used to hear about this ? all my life to some extent and was very dismissive about it until it happened to me. Then I was like... That ain't no gatdamn medical condition, that was a spiritual demon (or even legions of them) on a ? .

I'm honored they chose me to ? with though, that only indicate my worth in this world being that they/it chose to wanna take me out.

? that, these doctors are suppose to attribute spiritual things to just being some mere medical condition based on their position of non beliefs & self righteousness.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of ppl telling duck tales in this thread.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all you fools was just scared of the ? dark, that's all...because why ain't the ? still hapopening now?

• BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no. I travel for work, so I often take naps in a vehicle.. I'm all up and down the east coast.
  • BIGG WILL
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    all you fools was just scared of the ? dark, that's all...because why ain't the ? still hapopening now?
    BIGG WILL wrote: »

I had a crazy one a few days ago (then another one just two days later) that went down like this:

So, Im finally drifting off to sleep last night and I hear a loud "BOOM"! My door is kicked in and I jar awake. I hear this calming voice say, "Get up, they are in your house". My eyes open and all I see is black plus I can faintly make out the outline of my bedroom door. Then I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. A voice says again, "Get up, they are coming up the stairs". I go to move and I cant! Im like WTF!!! I keep trying to move as the footsteps draw closer. Now, Im staring at the door way hoping they don't enter my room. Im waiting, waiting...then I realize Im not looking at the door way, Im looking at my window. I try to turn my head to look at the door and I still cant MOVE. A few seconds goes by and I figure it out...Its just a lil bit of this Sleep Paralysis I have to go through.

I think most people have them, but I have them ? way to often.

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    used to have that ? alot, once i had it like 4-5 times in one damn night
    it started when a friend told me about ? like this and i didnt believe him and clowned
    but now i didnt have it since about 2 yrs
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? goes bump in the night. nothing dies, it just changes forms. that's with everything
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no. I travel for work, so I often take naps in a vehicle.. I'm all up and down the east coast.

Lol
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Never.

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aye big willl do you ever get the levitation feeling during sleep paralysis?