Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You still play Madden.

Lmao
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    im so ? over this XBOX One, I spend more time still playing 360..? aint got no games worth playing, even the ports have minor graphic upgrades...madden 360>>>madden xbox one

Kind of why I'm waiting it out on making my move to the next generation of gaming.. still loving my 360.. 2 free games a month on xbox live gold, Watch dogs and Titanfall coming to the 360.. and possibly some cool ass black friday bundle coming in november..i can wait. See no reason to rush..

• LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $399.99 with Forza 5 on Amazon.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EasyAce wrote: »
    im so ? over this XBOX One, I spend more time still playing 360..? aint got no games worth playing, even the ports have minor graphic upgrades...madden 360>>>madden xbox one

Broke ? excuses... you obviously haven't played the ports.. they aren't graphic upgrades.. they are mechanically different too .

Oh yea Ufc and wolfeinstein are right around the corner and are current gen only
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Xbox One External Storage "Coming Soon"
    This comes via Microsoft's Larry 'Major Nelson' Hryb.

The Xbox One will support external storage shortly, according to Microsoft's Larry 'Major Nelson' Hryb.

This comes via Reddit, where Hryb said external storage will be coming soon, without committing to a particular date.

"External game storage is coming soon....I need to check on media support," he wrote.

On the same thread, Hryb said there were no updates on regional voice commands, and explained why having 'Kinect security cameras' would be problematic.

The Xbox One has not supported external storage since its launch, but Microsoft promised the functionality would be added at a later date.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I actually had a pop to say one of my friends logged on last night. It only happened once though.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    YouTube on Xbox One Adding Enhanced Video Sharing Tomorrow
    By Xbox Wire Staff posted April 07, 2014 at 8:00 AM

yt_xbox_upload.png?h=349&w=620

Game DVR and Upload are among the most used apps on Xbox One. We know how important it is to be able to easily watch and share video clips, and starting tomorrow we’re rolling out an update to the YouTube app on Xbox One that integrates Game DVR and Upload with YouTube, making it easier than ever to capture and share game clips with the world.

Now, use Game DVR to capture epic gaming moments, edit them in Upload Studio, and, with the simple click of a button inside the YouTube app (look for My Uploads**), share them instantly to your YouTube channel. The updated YouTube experience also allows you to watch YouTube videos in Snap Mode, earn Media Achievements, and adds YouTube channels to OneGuide for instant access to YouTube videos right next to your favorite TV listings or App Channels.

Microsoft just keeps rolling out more and more updates. The PS4 doesn't even have a Youtube app does it? The XO dashboard has really shaped up in the last month.
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    Two. Biggest things we are missing now is friend notification pop ups and voice messages ... oh yea and more games ... Lmfao .. I'm ? ufc got pushed to June. But watchdogs is about to drop soon...

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    Two. Biggest things we are missing now is friend notification pop ups and voice messages ... oh yea and more games ... Lmfao .. I'm ? ufc got pushed to June. But watchdogs is about to drop soon...

Man I am on that UFC. I'm eve preordering it just for Bruce Lee.
  • focus
    Options
    Two. Biggest things we are missing now is friend notification pop ups and voice messages ...

We already have Friends notifications, at least I do. I'm in the preview beta though. Everyone should have them this week sometime. You can set them for all, none, or favorites only. You also get notifications when friends are broadcasting.
  • Karl.
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    Two. Biggest things we are missing now is friend notification pop ups and voice messages ...

We already have Friends notifications, at least I do. I'm in the preview beta though. Everyone should have them this week sometime. You can set them for all, none, or favorites only. You also get notifications when friends are broadcasting.

Mine must be set to favourite as it only pops up occasionally. Will have to alter it later.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bro I'm only keeping my xbox1 to play ESO. I'm getting a PS4 for my birthday and my xbox is gonna be just that for the most part a box.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find myself playing the PS3 WAAAAY more than this thing.
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Dayum guess ? don't really ? with Xbox on here. The PS4 thread got some 1680 posts and this thread only got 200 posts dayum.

? aint got no games bruh, aint ? to talk about but sales...? bragging bout sales b,..... ? sales!

Fixed

• kanggoodie
    Options
    Dayum guess ? don't really ? with Xbox on here. The PS4 thread got some 1680 posts and this thread only got 200 posts dayum.

1400 of those post are off topic tho.
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    LOL they posting multi console games in that thread to do numbers and half them post was them ? on Xbox. Thgis thread is strickly about Xbox minus a few trolls. ? doesn't matter though cause I have both consoles now now.

• The Prodigalson
    Options

? aint got no games bruh, aint ? to talk about but sales...? bragging bout sales b,..... ? sales!

Fixed

What they selling in like what 28 or 30 countries? The better be doing numbers.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • focus
    edited May 2014
    Options
    jbqDs06r58cEpk.jpg
    "We visited Insomniac HQ in Burbank, California to be the first media in the world to play Sunset Overdrive as the studio explained how it intends to put the fun back into shooters – the game brings to mind Tony Hawk, Jet Set Radio, Crazy Taxi, Prince Of Persia and the blue skies and bright colours of the Dreamcast era."

115110_fd3f39819b3af91b5a7bdd04d7b74ea6.gif
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If those bright colours don't include rainbow, pink, and lavender, down low focus wants no part of it.
  • Karl.
    Options
    That game looks weird.
  • Karl.
    Options
    How are insomniac making a Xbone exclusive?
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    How are insomniac making a Xbone exclusive?

This is actually their second game to release on Xbox consoles, the first being that wack game FUSE. Even though majority of their games are on Sony platforms, I don't think Sony ever "owned" them.