Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You really got some ? up here
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BlackxChild does not own either next gen console.

He has no idea what it is actually like to use the XBO interface.

He is hating from outside the club.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »

Like you've ever been inside a club.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Oh no! Tiles! It must be Windows 8!

ps4interface.jpg
    Everyone outside of this forum disagrees with you even Microsoft they want everything to be integrated with windows 8 ? .
  • BlackxChild
    Options

I got the ps4
  • BlackxChild
    Options

I've had a samsung focus for my work phone. If anyone wants to play me in 2k14 I'll destroy them
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ps4interface.jpg
    Everyone outside of this forum disagrees with you even Microsoft they want everything to be integrated with windows 8 ? .

Oh no! People disagree with me!

On what point do they disagree?
  • BlackxChild
    Options

ps4interface.jpg

Microsoft disagrees with you they are intentionally making the xbox one interface like windows 8.
  • Karl.
    Options

ps4interface.jpg

Microsoft disagrees with you they are intentionally making the xbox one interface like windows 8.

Who gives a ? ?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was hoping Threads like "XBox record that ... " would get more attention that this one but ............. I see we haven't advanced as much as the consoles.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why ? talking about Windows?

"Oh, nobody uses Walkman's, and the third Spider-Man movie sucked, therefore the PS4 must be trash"

WTF?
    You ? ?

Xbox one interface

xbox-one-dashboard.jpg

Windows 8

windows8.jpg

Windows Mobile

HomeScreen1.png

The IC has the a really dumb fan base no wonder you guys defend this ? .

Lol this ? went and got pics like that proves anything.. yea they are visually similar but dont function the same.. ? koa jr .

I Bet u havent played either new system but post the most about em
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ps4interface.jpg

And this ? says he got the ps4 . Lol cant even regocnjse th3 dashboard.. that ? went right over his peanut head
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Lol you guys are jokes some of you love the xbox too much. If anyone wants a match of 2k14 on ps4 I'll play em though.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »

"Oh, nobody uses Walkman's, and the third Spider-Man movie sucked, therefore the PS4 must be trash"

WTF?
    You ? ?

Xbox one interface

xbox-one-dashboard.jpg

Windows 8

windows8.jpg

Windows Mobile

HomeScreen1.png

Lol this ? went and got pics like that proves anything.. yea they are visually similar but dont function the same.. ? koa jr .

Come on, man, I don't even agree with everything he's saying, but are ya'll really trying to deny the XB1 UI is built on a Windows 8 foundation? It's clearly another variant of Windows 8 just like Windows RT and Windows Phone. What's next? Are ya'll going to try and deny that water is wet?
  • Karl.
    Options
    Hating from outside the club is the perfect analogy for this dude.
  • Karl.
    Options

WTF?
    You ? ?

Xbox one interface

xbox-one-dashboard.jpg

Windows 8

windows8.jpg

Windows Mobile

HomeScreen1.png

Come on, man, I don't even agree with everything he's saying, but are ya'll really trying to deny the XB1 UI is built on a Windows 8 foundation? It's clearly another variant of Windows 8 just like Windows RT and Windows Phone. What's next? Are ya'll going to try and deny that water is wet?

The way it looks and the way it feels are 2 different things. Kinect brings a whole new dimension.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL. We are not "trying to deny" anything. As informed consumers who have actually purchased and played the new console for almost a month now, we are telling you, Monk...who has no idea what he is talking about, whats what.

This board really should be divided up between the haves and the have nots.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

WTF?
    You ? ?

Xbox one interface

xbox-one-dashboard.jpg

Windows 8

windows8.jpg

Windows Mobile

HomeScreen1.png

The way it looks and the way it feels are 2 different things. Kinect brings a whole new dimension.

Oh, I agree with you completely. Which is why I don't agree with what BlackxChild is saying in regards to the XB1 interface. It's just that the way you guys are responding are making it seem like you're saying the XB1 Interface is not related to Windows 8 which it clearly is. Many would argue that Windows 8 feels a lot better on a tablet than it does on a laptop. That doesn't change the fact that on either device, it's still Windows 8.

LOL. We are not "trying to deny" anything. As informed consumers who have actually purchased and played the new console for almost a month now, we are telling you, Monk...who has no idea what he is talking about, whats what.

Here you come, saying some dumb ? . I'm not even going to bother with your stupidity.
  • Karl.
    Options

WTF?
    You ? ?

Xbox one interface

xbox-one-dashboard.jpg

Windows 8

windows8.jpg

Windows Mobile

HomeScreen1.png

Oh, I agree with you completely. Which is why I don't agree with what BlackxChild is saying in regards to the XB1 interface. It's just that the way you guys are responding are making it seem like you're saying the XB1 Interface is not related to Windows 8 which it clearly is. Many would argue that Windows 8 feels a lot better on a tablet than it does on a laptop. That doesn't change the fact that on either device, it's still Windows 8.

Here you come, saying some dumb ? . I'm not even going to bother with your stupidity.

No sneakers allowed in this club, son.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

WTF?
    You ? ?

Xbox one interface

xbox-one-dashboard.jpg

Windows 8

windows8.jpg

Windows Mobile

HomeScreen1.png

I'm not sure what that means, but ok.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

WTF?
    You ? ?

Xbox one interface

xbox-one-dashboard.jpg

Windows 8

windows8.jpg

Windows Mobile

HomeScreen1.png

Over 18 with girls but ends at midnight? ............ Pass
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao this ? monk can't resist
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol just stupid across the board if you don't have an Xbox one then
    shut that non factual ? up because you don't know how it functions