XBOX One Sales Figures

Options

Comments

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It doesn't matter though "xbox uses kinect"

The Kinect isn't perfect but the ? is a neccessity on the new system and I see why it was added as a bundle. The Voice integrated features that allow you to browse the system without touching the controller at all if you want. Don't see what's your gripe with the Kinect any way. Seems like you're arguing from a fanboy standpoint. illogical irrational, and won't listen to reason. Why are you in here anyway?

Did I say the kinect sucked??? No in fact I've defended it.... Let's not act like that ? is goat why not make a interface that's easier to browse through instead? Why not make something you can just use a controller with? Kinect is cool but I'd never pay for that ? .

Man Sit YO Ass Down somewhere. You need hella people.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It doesn't matter though "xbox uses kinect"

The Kinect isn't perfect but the ? is a neccessity on the new system and I see why it was added as a bundle. The Voice integrated features that allow you to browse the system without touching the controller at all if you want. Don't see what's your gripe with the Kinect any way. Seems like you're arguing from a fanboy standpoint. illogical irrational, and won't listen to reason. Why are you in here anyway?

Did I say the kinect sucked??? No in fact I've defended it.... Let's not act like that ? is goat why not make a interface that's easier to browse through instead? Why not make something you can just use a controller with? Kinect is cool but I'd never pay for that ? .

Man Sit YO Ass Down somewhere. You need hella people.

I've stated since E3 kinect is cool I think it's dope I just wouldn't want to be forced into it. I don't hate kinect....
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Why do people have phobia of Kinect. Always hear them saying "I don't want to be forced to use it".

Really strange. It's like complaining your forced to use a touch screen rather than buttons on an iPhone.
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Why do people have phobia of Kinect. Always hear them saying "I don't want to be forced to use it".

Really strange. It's like complaining your forced to use a touch screen rather than buttons on an iPhone.
    Your a ? using dumb analogies.... An iPhone wouldn't be the same if it had buttons the whole purpose of it was to have a touchscreen. Not everybody needs a video camera that can be attached and taken off . Stop riding xbox ? kinect is a cool ass motion camera and I honestly hope they enhance it. But the ? not a necessity for gaming for me right now.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ when u say enhance it what exactly do u mean? Cuz the ? is on point..

and ur argument is stupid because the kinect doesn't have to be connected at all to play Xbox one

... it simply enhances the functionality of the interface .. so ?

I think ur just mad that the PlayStation camera isn't as good . Just salty foe no damn reason.
  • kanggoodie
    Options

Really strange. It's like complaining your forced to use a smart phone rather than a flip phone .

Fixed
  • The Prodigalson
    Options

Your a ? using dumb analogies.... An iPhone wouldn't be the same if it had buttons the whole purpose of it was to have a touchscreen. Not everybody needs a video camera that can be attached and taken off . Stop riding xbox ? kinect is a cool ass motion camera and I honestly hope they enhance it. But the ? not a necessity for gaming for me right now.

fanboys_by_UrbanPinoy.jpg
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »

and ur argument is stupid because the kinect doesn't have to be connected at all to play Xbox one

I think ur just mad that the PlayStation camera isn't as good . Just salty foe no damn reason.
    I didn't and never have bought the playstation cam so hey would I care. Plus I don't need a camera because my ps4 interface isn't as ? as Microsofts so ? .
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How ? can hate on this i'll never understand. Kinect is a game changer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3bgBC2L0qA
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    How ? can hate on this i'll never understand. Kinect is a game changer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3bgBC2L0qA

? just hating to hate. How could this ? be ? ?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I didn't and never have bought the playstation cam so hey would I care. Plus I don't need a camera because my ps4 interface isn't as ? as Microsofts so ? .

Of you wouldn't of bought it because it ain't much of ? you can do with the ps4 camera when comparing it to the kinect it has it's abilities but it ain't ? with the kinect
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clearly dude does not know what he is talking about ? is mad easy to navigate with the pin system. All u do is pin whatever it is you use the most. There is nothing difficult about navigating with a remote on the X box one
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    txboi_09 wrote: »
    Clearly dude does not know what he is talking about ? is mad easy to navigate with the pin system. All u do is pin whatever it is you use the most. There is nothing difficult about navigating with a remote on the X box one

Maybe you should read and you'd understand why I made the comment. If it's easy to navigate why wave your hand around or talk to kinect. I don't use voice recognition on a iPhone bc it's easy to just click on the ? Siri really has no purpose so why should I care about kinect? Kinect is cool mans I don't think anyone on here has hated on it... I play video games to sit and chill not to wave my hands and feet all over the place.
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    Lol this ? totally. Ignored my comment about u not needing the kinect to navigate the x1 ... smh.. dude just stop.. ur point is not valid ur just mad for no reason .. is it cause of titanfall or ur mad that killzone still sux ?
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this ? totally. Ignored my comment about u not needing the kinect to navigate the x1 ... smh.. dude just stop.. ur point is not valid ur just mad for no reason .. is it cause of titanfall or ur mad that killzone still sux ?

If it's not mandatory why M$ forced everyone to buy it? Kinect is the reason the console is $100 more.

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh you're talking about $100 ? stop.. the console is a huge jump from the 360 and to run a stable online infrastructure that is feature heavy takes money . Why was the Ps3 $600 ? I never asked for my games to be on Blue ray discs...
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited December 2013
    Options
    It's kinda late to be complaining about games being on Blu-Ray now considering HD-DVD lost the high definition DVD format war and now Blu-Ray is the standard for high definition DVD's and next-generation game discs bruh?
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    Well like Sony.......... MS may see something in Kinect and want to jump on it.. no point half ass investing
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pay him no mind he's gotta be a teenager with the way he thinks....he really thinks these consoles are for playing games nothing else lol
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited December 2013
    Options
    IMO, I don't see how Kinect is going to change the whole gaming industry when the ? is basically a camera with motion detectors and voice recognition? ? don't seem integral to gaming in my eyes and is more for the casual gamers. ? gamers on XBOX didn't start yelling how great Kinect is til this new generation when ? like "XBOX, record that" dropped. Before that, XBOX Live and the interface was the ? to M$ ? gamers. Now Kinect is the system mover to ? gamers?
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    Bruh ? gamers make up a small part of the market ? is you talking bout.. and playing nothing but shooters and sports games does not make you ? .. there has never been a device as good and with as much potential as the Kinect so far im impressed and in the beginning I could give two ? about it. Evolution and change is part of gaming..The leap from Ps3 to ps4 is very small.. Xbox 360 to X-1 very different. MS is looking at changing the game.. will they?? who knows but i aint mad at them for trying.
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Bruh ? gamers make up a small part of the market ? is you talking bout.. and playing nothing but shooters and sports games does not make you ? .. there has never been a device as good and with as much potential as the Kinect so far im impressed and in the beginning I could give two ? about it. Evolution and change is part of gaming..The leap from Ps3 to ps4 is very small.. Xbox 360 to X-1 very different. MS is looking at changing the game.. will they?? who knows but i aint mad at them for trying.

How is PS3 to PS4 very small and 360 to 1 very dramatic when the same damn games other than a few "exclusives" is on both systems? And Kinect is not integral to gaming at all. Other than "XBOX, record that" how do you use that ? to affect gameplay in anyway fashion? You don't even use that ? as a form of controller on any AAA title on the XBOX. At least I can use the touchpad to call timeouts in a game. WTF does Kinect do for gameplay on AAA titles other than "XBOX, record that"? Remote play on the Playstaion Vita is more integral to gaming than Kinect will ever be.
  • John_Blazini
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Gaming is not just about gameplay bruh.. its about the over all gaming experience the kinect can enhance that if devs use it right.. Battlefield uses it very well.. ...asking for ammo etc.. and flying in jets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTlKEJN77gE
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

Cool

That's the type of ? I'm talking bout.