Should I Roommate With A Woman???

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Her man is a ? half my size and weigh as much as snoop dogg. He ain't the issue, he's a nobody.

This logic is how you get ? up. Who says he gonna square up with you and have a fair fight? If a dude can't beat you in a fair fight, he ain't gonna fight fair. He doesn't need to be more than half your size to hit you when you ain't looking with a bat, or smash your car windows even.

That's that Napoleon complex talking, will. I do agree, though. But I bet this ? before. He ain't about that life.

I'm the biggest pushover of all time. I am void of a Napoleon complex.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    I dont see how anyone is supposed to give you advice when you havent posted pics of this chick.

I don't have pics of her
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @jomer bruh that's unlimited ? WITHOUT attachments. Rent the UHaul.

Unlimited headaches my friend
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats the funniest story ive heard all day.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I showed up at the house right after it all happened cause I was headed out that way to drink beers anyways. The ambulance was just leaving and cops were asking questions. There was a blood trail from the front yard into his bathroom of his house that looked it could have been from a gunshot wound.

• Lou Cypher
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Did he retaliate? Im amazed at how he got beat up in the first place lol. Dude must have started off with some simple conversation, then made the first strike while mid sentence. I dont see how you can be that off guard especially when your ? was in a dudes gf mouth.

I had my ? in a dudes girlfriend once, and he found out about it. Everytime i saw him i was ready for ? to pop off. But he took it like a ? . Him and his gf have that in common.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    It was like 3 months later maybe even longer so he didn't think anything would happen apparently. Neighbor dude was a skinny ? , but he didn't say anything he. Just walked over calm as ? and punched my buddy. My buddy kinda had the mentality tho even as a kid that he couldn't be touched nh in anyways. Rich parents and ? .

He didn't retaliate. He was ? up for a long time after it and by the time he could have done ? the other guy was in prison he had a long rap sheet before he beat my buddies ass so he got in deep ? .
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    That ? would make me lose sleep. I would ? his disgusting wife and have her keep me in the loop on when he was getting out of jail. I then would wait. Vengeance would be so amazing.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    ? if you saw how much blood was on the floor of that bathroom you might better understand why he just wanted that ? to be over.

It was his parents house and they ended up selling the place and he moved back home after that anyways.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never was with idea of room mates. Might as well just live with your parents if it's local. And yeah, you gonna ? that ? at some point. Pandora's box gonna open after that.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a female roommate....no probs at all

So normally I would say why not and see nothing wrong with it however you mentioned two key things
    Lease is up and I wouldn't mind having a roommate to alleviate some cash. A woman I work with says she would not mind. Attractive woman with a boyfriend. Sometimes we take lunch together and ? . What y'all think about it?

1) You work with her so any of her ? follows you everywhere....don't ? up your coin

2) You think's she's attractive.... translation if at some point she offers you the ? , you're gonna dive in [refer back to 1)]
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Say no to roommates period. If she is not your ol lady or wife then its a no-go
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yea I forgot & never mess with somebody you work with
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that roommate ? is for the birds.

• okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Strike 1)Imagine when yall live together And go back to work
    "Hey marie why the ? joker leave his ? hershey draws n the bathroom this ? is filthy person" (ive seem how u live)

Strike 2) she got a bf most likely like i said he gone be over there drilln her n u gon have the jergens nh

Strike 3) if u get ? (u most likely dont) she gone hate...etc.so u might b safe on that one

Strike 4) her ? gonna be staying over there rent free.

• edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's a Dangerous scheming ass woman..
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is gonna walk in the kitchen and catch her boyfriend on some Melvin style, drankin up his cool-aid.