Should I Roommate With A Woman???

Options

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you do, its an option she might invite that ? over, that's not helping yo pockets unless you benefit from it.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Hmmmm...interested points
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never live with a chick that isn't your wife or s/o.
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steve Lobs wrote: »
    the boyfriend bout to leave ? hair on ya wash clothes b...

? living in 1 bedroom 1 baths now???
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You do this, he's gonna be playing this on repeat the first week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSLEqEUz3Ew
  • Jewpac
    Jewpac Members Posts: 267 ✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    ? are nasty. Then again your place looked like ? anyways so I highly doubt you'd take care of your new place...filthy ? swine.

Thought you were my friend, pr. ? you
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't room with someone of the opposite sex unless you're in a relationship with them. It's disrespectful to their significant other as well...and they're a punk if they're ok with the situation. Not saying you care, but those are facts. Especially a coworker....y'all's "friendship" go south..imagine how ? work will go.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Don't room with someone of the opposite sex unless you're in a relationship with them. It's disrespectful to their significant other as well...and they're a punk if they're ok with the situation. Not saying you care, but those are facts. Especially a coworker....y'all's "friendship" go south..imagine how ? work will go.

She's one of a few possibilities. I only mentioned her cause she's the only female I'm considering. The only reason I want a roommate is because of a 55th story loft available that's $2,500 a month and I want that ? . There's room for two people there.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some women get it and some women don't.

By that I mean:

Hair in the shower
    Skid marks in the toilet
    Period juice napkins on the TOP of the trash can

Would never be an issue if you're living with a considerate chick who has common sense.

Some chicks (and people in general) are very nonchalant and not detail oriented, so they'll leave some ? behind that you'd think they know no one wants to see.

Even if it's challenging for you to do so, discuss cleanliness and being discreet up front so you don't have any issues.
  • SiccoLoccJay
    SiccoLoccJay Members Posts: 723 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell ya get her as a room mate fck her once then kick her out again
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Some women get it and some women don't.

By that I mean:

Hair in the shower
    Skid marks in the toilet
    Period juice napkins on the TOP of the trash can

Would never be an issue if you're living with a considerate chick who has common sense.

Some chicks (and people in general) are very nonchalant and not detail oriented, so they'll leave some ? behind that you'd think they know no one wants to see.

Even if it's challenging for you to do so, discuss cleanliness and being discreet up front so you don't have any issues.

Disgusted
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is this ? ? ? Roommates either cool wit you or ? and gender aint got nothin to do with it. One of the best roommates I have and still have is a woman. That ? 1 of 1 saying is damn true bout the hair in the shower, tissues in the trash and blood on the toilet seat but she the only one who end up cleaning all of that ? and the ? I leave myself on a timely schedule and she cook for me and the potnas. Only ? ? and ? ? circles who cant control a ? scared to have a female roommate.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is this ? ? ? Roommates either cool wit you or ? and gender aint got nothin to do with it. One of the best roommates I have and still have is a woman. That ? 1 of 1 saying is damn true bout the hair in the shower, tissues in the trash and blood on the toilet seat but she the only one who end up cleaning all of that ? and the ? I leave myself on a timely schedule and she cook for me and the potnas. Only ? ? and ? ? circles who cant control a ? scared to have a female roommate.
    Seems like you ignored all of the highly plausible negatives mentioned in this thread.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She's one of a few possibilities. I only mentioned her cause she's the only female I'm considering. The only reason I want a roommate is because of a 55th story loft available that's $2,500 a month and I want that ? . There's room for two people there.

You must live in NY or CA....you should consider moving out of state with those prices...my house is 2600 sq ft 4 bedrooms, 2 baths and I pay $1,400 a month..
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

You must live in NY or CA....you should consider moving out of state with those prices...my house is 2600 sq ft 4 bedrooms, 2 baths and I pay $1,400 a month..

Austin, TX
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    @Sour

Lol. Had to do it brotha.

? , that couch was comfortable as ? bruh.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have your own bathroom? then maybe.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Strike 1)Imagine when yall live together And go back to work
    "Hey marie why the ? joker leave his ? hershey draws n the bathroom this ? is filthy person" (ive seem how u live)

Strike 2) she got a bf most likely like i said he gone be over there drilln her n u gon have the jergens nh

Strike 3) if u get ? (u most likely dont) she gone hate...etc.so u might b safe on that one

Hilarious.

Yea fam 3 people in a small ass apt ya beat off sessions gon b all fuked up nh hahahahaha

MpVtFpX.gif
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is about to become a roast fest. Y'all got my lmao at Applebee's right now
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Austin, TX

Austin females got wack ass personalities