God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm almost certain you nignogs snore and your woman deals

You know I snore baby; -)

(Hopes ya husband reads this post)
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Folk tell me I snore...Ion believe em...They usually be haters...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you heard how these hefas snored, you'd walk the hell out to.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

An my ex snored like a damn chainsaw. The only time she didn't snore is when she went to sleep ? so I used to get her ? all the time. I know I ain't ? don't have to tell me.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Not exactly a walk of shame, but I was smashing a few thick (borderline fat) chicks in college.I

Keep in mind, this was a "few" years back (87-91).....and it wasn't as socially acceptable to be seen or to have a reputation for being with women that size.

I was always paranoid about being seen by anybody I knew whenever I was going to meet up with one of these young ladies.

Kinda got caught a couple of times.....but I played it off by saying that we were just studying for a test or something.

A few people suspected, but never had any definitive proof.

Seems silly now, but those were some of the struggles I went through as a young college student.

'Guess I was ahead of my time because it's nothing to be seen in public with chicks like that now.

Back then it was the perfect situation: I was happy to be ? and they were happy that somebody was interested in them.

So there wasn't any real pressure from them for me to "claim" them or anything.

Harder to get away with that now though since those types are in high demand.

Semi fat women are some of the biggest freaks bruh. I have a lot of fun with them. Two of them damn near took my soul one night when they tag teamed my ? . They both swallowed, my nut hit the ceiling that night, along with their throat. true Story

Post pics of said scallywags.
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Not exactly a walk of shame, but I was smashing a few thick (borderline fat) chicks in college.I

Keep in mind, this was a "few" years back (87-91).....and it wasn't as socially acceptable to be seen or to have a reputation for being with women that size.

I was always paranoid about being seen by anybody I knew whenever I was going to meet up with one of these young ladies.

Kinda got caught a couple of times.....but I played it off by saying that we were just studying for a test or something.

A few people suspected, but never had any definitive proof.

Seems silly now, but those were some of the struggles I went through as a young college student.

'Guess I was ahead of my time because it's nothing to be seen in public with chicks like that now.

Back then it was the perfect situation: I was happy to be ? and they were happy that somebody was interested in them.

So there wasn't any real pressure from them for me to "claim" them or anything.

Harder to get away with that now though since those types are in high demand.

Semi fat women are some of the biggest freaks bruh. I have a lot of fun with them. Two of them damn near took my soul one night when they tag teamed my ? . They both swallowed, my nut hit the ceiling that night, along with their throat. true Story

Post pics of said scallywags.

Don't have any brotha. I met the both of them that night. I walked up to them and palmed both of their assses at the same damn time. They gave me a whole lot of rhythm so I gave them my number. They called me around 2:30 am, and that's when it happened. I don't even remember their names, True Story
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best walk of shames for me was when we used to chop down hoes at Virginia Union university, gittin snuck into the all female dorms, walkin out would have the whole dorm gawkin.

Thats when u ? ya diddy bop right b/c u know your next victim is watchin. Lol Had the baggy sweats, white tee, fitted, and some j's...ahhhh the good ol days
  • TrueraPP
    TrueraPP Members Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    Options
    As a young cat first few time i spent the night at a girls house that snoring ? ? me up.

I can't sleep if that ? all in my ears.Plus when you turn over and look at them with there make-up gone and mouth halfway open and lil drool on there lips A9QIx6QCcAAMtQ4.jpg:large
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this thread is about ? fat butches
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I beat a ? to death with a telephone book
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The funniest ? is when a ? is snoring so u say

"A WAKE UP" n shes like huh n u dont say a word n act like ur asleep...

Annoying ?
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " I like to spoon...no ? "- Allergens aka ? and usual
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    jordan tattoo as her ? stamp.

lol at this ?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...I was walking around in circles for like 15 mins before he called me and was like "You scaring my neighbors walking in circles with your hair all ? up...I've been watching you through the window for the last 10 mins...plus you parked on the other side"

I could see myself doing some similar ? like this to a female, I'd be at the window eating food and everything like I was watching TV.

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Made bad decisions Saturday night. Sunday was a day of shame :(
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    jordan tattoo as her ? stamp.

lol at this ?

"Jump Off" with a "Jump Man"...
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shame aint in my game. I do whatever I want, with pride.

Some of you ? need to step your esteem game up.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Or stop doing shameful ? .