Game of Thrones - Season 4 (Book Readers please use spoilers & disclaimers or be BANNED)

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why is joffrey acting like he really did something at blackwater and with the red wedding ie won the war? he's the king so he gotta play up his importance to the people, but he flexing for people in his family that actually know what happened cuz they put in work.

Cause he is a ?
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    why is joffrey acting like he really did something at blackwater and with the red wedding ie won the war? he's the king so he gotta play up his importance to the people, but he flexing for people in his family that actually know what happened cuz they put in work.

Cause he is a ?

because that how the history books will tell it since he's the king
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man....droggo could've had some great war scenes

Anybody got links to all episodes?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

http://www.shush.se/index.php?showlist=gameofthrones

all the episodes there are in hd
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how sansa found out about her family being killed like that.
    Also Shae is a true ? she's still thinking about those diamonds in spite of everything.
    Tywin has now surpassed Roose as the ? father on the show

Craster>>>>>>>
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IDK I think Tywin has done some really foul stuff to his kids especially Tyrion
    Granted Craster ? and marrying his daughters and sacrificing his sons is ? up. Hes only one wilding and people like Roose and Tywin's failures as parents lead to way more deaths.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    yall chill tywin is my dude
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    come on fam. This ? Craster was creampieing daughters and turning his sons to dogfood.
    Cant get no worse.
  • RNS
    RNS Members Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This. See but the thing is they can't get outta line with him cuz he's king. Remember when cersi his mother said something to him last season and he threatened her.
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    welp. naming my daughter Arya.

no qualms aboout it
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    LOL theon greyjoy got used and abused and tossed away like a cheep ? . Aint nobody got love for theon greyjoy? well let it be known then!!!

R.N.S. wrote: »
    trillizm wrote: »
    joffrey-statue-650x364.jpg

ya gotta admire that ether tho..

King jeoffrey ain't ? for that lol
    Bruh, THAT'S SOME PURE SUCKA ? . They flashed this ? but I saw it clear as day. let me catch this lil ? on da skreets slipping, it's a wrap!!! THE NORTH WILL NEVER FORGET!!!

I'm on the west coast...won't be able to see it for another couple hours. Ima try to stay out this ? til I see it but I doubt I'll be able to...

Enjoy episode 1 you ? ! :)
    U-verse gold package for the win. H.B.O east!

• PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    YOOOOOOOO!!!!

? is DOPE!!!
  • RNS
    RNS Members Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    LOL theon greyjoy got used and abused and tossed away like a cheep ? . Aint nobody got love for theon greyjoy? well let it be known then!!!

R.N.S. wrote: »
    trillizm wrote: »
    joffrey-statue-650x364.jpg

ya gotta admire that ether tho..

King jeoffrey ain't ? for that lol
    Bruh, THAT'S SOME PURE SUCKA ? . They flashed this ? but I saw it clear as day. let me catch this lil ? on da skreets slipping, it's a wrap!!! THE NORTH WILL NEVER FORGET!!!

I'm on the west coast...won't be able to see it for another couple hours. Ima try to stay out this ? til I see it but I doubt I'll be able to...

Enjoy episode 1 you ? ! :)
    U-verse gold package for the win. H.B.O east!

Man theon was a real G until he turned his back on his family. Thats that ? that got his manhood cut off lol.

As for the king....im with you. He would have to get clapped up pulling that stuff. He got to go bruh.

• sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    welp. naming my daughter Arya.

no qualms aboout it

Not even mad.

• Copper
    Options
    Ay the lil brat king wanted to get starke girls mother head from the other king to serve it to her on a plate....lmao

Lil dude wild
  • Copper
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

http://www.shush.se/index.php?showlist=gameofthrones

all the episodes there are in hd

10 goats if I could
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »
    It is what it is. I'll be surprised if we go the whole season without someone spoiling something. I remember last season all I kept seeing is, "There's a wedding coming!" Would have been nice to not known that something big was going to happen. Still surprised, but would've been better to not have expected anything.

Didn't even realize while watching the show that Joffrey's statue was depicting him killing a wolf (Starks).

Nah, I get that. I actually didn't start reading the book until the end of last season (now that I think about it, it's crazy that I basically read the whole series in between last season and this one). And it was annoying as hell when people kept doing that. I don't do ? like that and when I defend the right for people to mention the book in this topic, it's not for that kinda thing. I'm talking more about references to the book about things that have already occurred either in a recent episode or further in the past.

On another note, Joffrey has to be the most detestable character in TV history. This dude has no redeemable qualities at all. Literally everything about him is bad. He's just an ? . And not even the kinda ? who's funny as long as they aren't being an ? towards you. He's the kinda ? that you just want to beat the ? out of no matter what he does.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [="charles2;6937396"]
    It is what it is. I'll be surprised if we go the whole season without someone spoiling something. I remember last season all I kept seeing is, "There's a wedding coming!" Would have been nice to not known that something big was going to happen. Still surprised, but would've been better to not have expected anything.

Didn't even realize while watching the show that Joffrey's statue was depicting him killing a wolf (Starks).

Nah, I get that. I actually didn't start reading the book until the end of last season (now that I think about it, it's crazy that I basically read the whole series in between last season and this one). And it was annoying as hell when people kept doing that. I don't do ? like that and when I defend the right for people to mention the book in this topic, it's not for that kinda thing. I'm talking more about references to the book about things that have already occurred either in a recent episode or further in the past.

On another note, Joffrey has to be the most detestable character in TV history. This dude has no redeemable qualities at all. Literally everything about him is bad. He's just an ? . And not even the kinda ? who's funny as long as they aren't being an ? towards you. He's the kinda ? that you just want to beat the ? out of no matter what he does.[/quote]

Respect.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Brienne n Jamie and arya n the hound have been the best duos to watch thus far

better than arya and tywin?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brienne n Jamie and arya n the hound have been the best duos to watch thus far

yeah this is an interesting dynamic. you can tell the hound has some soft spot for her, and arya is just peeping game from trained killers as she moves throughout the world
  • LateToDaParty
    LateToDaParty Members Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The hound stabbing the lannister soldier with that knife was some dope ass imagery. That plus some erb made this a good start to the season
  • Copper
    Options
    ? the war and ? the king.
This discussion has been closed.