Game of Thrones - Season 4 (Book Readers please use spoilers & disclaimers or be BANNED)

Options

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ain't paying attention.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Honestly what ? me off the whole episode was Cersei's smug ass smile when Joffrey was humiliating Tyrion. I wished I could have jumped into the TV with modern technology and sprayed down the Lannister table (minus Tyrion and Sansa) with a chopper piece and have all of Kings Landing shook thinking "what kind of sorcery is this??!!!"

Sansa handing him the goblet was a nice touch.

I died laughing at this
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    Can a book reader drop the killer or killers name in a spoiler for me. I don't want to know how just who.

Honest to ? , i just read past this part of the book anfew weeks ago and it was just as ambiguous as the show was about it

That's actually kind of dope.
    Anyone who knows drop me a spoiler tho.
    Here u go.... Warning this is the real killer...
    little finger

Actually (worse for making you speculate about where the story can go, a more complete answer)
    Although Littlefinger facilitated it, Lady Oleanna "Queen of Thorns" Tyrell was in and definitely delivered the poison through Sansa's necklace, arranged for her through their middleman, Ser Dontos the Fool. Observant people saw that suspicious exchange between her and Sansa at the wedding (illustrated some posts back).

Damn.
    I was wrong as ?
    Little finger put the poison in the necklace, gave it to Dontos and Dontos gave it to Sansa. Olena unhooked it and poured it the chalice
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Anansi wrote: »
    Damn.
    I was wrong as ?
    Little finger put the poison in the necklace, gave it to Dontos and Dontos gave it to Sansa. Olena unhooked it and poured it the chalice
    i accidentally read on imdb that littlefinger got lysa to poison jon arryn. that true? you don't have to explain it, just a yes/no/not quite please.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    The bastard Ramsey really is a sick bastard.

*watches opening scenes

I did laugh when they transitioned from talking about cutting off theons ? to tyrion cutting up the sausage. That was ? up. Lol.

@ mucked up. Lol. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who picked up on that either.

• Rasta.
    Options
    Damn.
    I was wrong as ?
    i accidentally read on imdb that littlefinger got lysa to poison jon arryn. that true? you don't have to explain it, just a yes/no/not quite please.

YES
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these spoilers about littlefinger are true as well as the necklace and all of that, but they are not mentioning his "deal" to obtain sansa

• atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Damn.
    I was wrong as ?

YES

well i'll be gotdamn....
    littlefinger is officially the trillest ? in westeros & across the narrow sea
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will munny felt some kinda way cuz he and tyrion are the same height

The tyrions and me of the world gotta stick together lol
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Sooooooooooo, who y'all think killed the little bastard(ALL YOU BOOK READERS SHUT THE ? UP!!!)?

I knew Joffrey was going eventually going to get murked, but I didn't it would be so soon and I didn't think he would be poisoned. Personally, I going to King Joffrey because he was (and Ramsey the Bastard,) were the are the only truly evil characters on the show. Joffrey is the only character I can think of off the top of my head who malevolence surpasses the Jokers. Unless somebody else is going to step up to be the evil muthafucka on GoT, Joffrey's death is going to create a void.
    mother Tyrrell or baelish. They got the most togain and that ? baelish been plotting on a come up, and we haven't seen that ? .

The Tyrrell's could have had a hand in the regicide of King Joffrey, but I Joffrey's assassins was either that ? thug ? ? from Dorne, or Shae, (being on some vindictive ? ? ,) set Tyrion up before she bounced.

• PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Petyr Baelish: "You know what I learnt losing that duel? I learnt that I'll never win. Not that way. That's their game, their rules. I'm not going to fight them: I'm going to ? them. That's what I know, that's what I am, and only by admitting what we are can we get what we want."

Ros: "And what do you want?"

Petyr Baelish: "Oh, everything, my dear. Everything there is."

Petyr Baelish: "Do you know what the realm is? It's the thousand blades of Aegon's enemies, a story we agree to tell each other over and over until we forget that it's a lie."

Varys: "But what do we have left once we abandon the lie? Chaos, a gaping pit, waiting to swallow us all."

Petyr Baelish: "Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb; they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."

"He would see this country burn if he could be king of the ashes." - Varys on Petyr Baelish

Littlefinger been letting ya'll know since day 1 he trying to come up....by any means necessary...
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well it seemed like the camera lingered on that cake for bit long, so whomever provided that did it
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well damn. kings landing about to be on some ? . I think the Tyrelle's wanted that power but didn't seem to want to hurt the king
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And that old dude who pulled Sansa away gotta be top. 5 lurker of all time. I feel like he could be working with the Spider .

• sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the low, Cersei might be even more evil than Joffrey. He's in more of a position to make people's lives miserable and since he's a kid he's more impulsive, so his evilness gets highlighted a little more. Joffrey's evil is like if he feels slighted or challenged in the least he takes things WAY too far. But he generally doesn't do ? for just absolutely no reason. The tiniest, most insignificant reason gets the biggest, most uncalled for response, yeah, but there's always some molecule of reason he did it.

OTOH, Cersei doesn't need any reason at all to do hateful, spiteful, malevolent ? . She gets off on human suffering. Joffrey does too, but with him its more for amusement. With Cersei it soothes her soul.

And look who raised Joffrey. ? was pure evil but 80% of that was nurture from his she-demon mother. He was a habitual line stepper and had to go, but as long as Cersei is around nothing will ever be right.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Nah cersei just your typical scorned rich white ? . That's just how they do.

Joffrey had a chemical imbalance (? ) and couldn't help it. ? was born without a filter. Just straight evil and raised with the understanding that nobody could ? with him outright.
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cersei is more selfish than evil. The only time she's ever nice is when she gains from it but she doesn't go out of her way to do bad to others. She has more of a idgaf attitude. During that reception, everybody was cringing at how awkward things were while she was smiling. That ? was awkward for me and I was just watching it on tv. Joffre actually killed a few people and likes torturing. He was a serial killer in the making.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    She made Jamie knock Bronn off the tower. Sent an assassin to finish him off. A little ass kid. So from jump in season 1 she showed she's not just selfish, she's evil too. Don't get it twisted. Just at the reception at Joffreys wedding she deaded the food being served to the poor and had dude give it to the dogs for no reason. Just spiteful ? . Then went in on Brienne even though she's no threat. And don't forget she tried to have her own brother (Tyrion) killed. That ? is evil as ? .

If Cersei had the power that Joffrey had, she would be doing the same foul maneuvers. Not as often, since Joffrey is a kid and is more impulsive in his evil. But Cersei would be doing more calculated cruel ? that would be just as bad. The only thing separating them is position and age.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The most etherous thing abou Joffrey dying is I think the Lannisters just handed the Kingdom over to the Tyrells, because Joffrey Married ole girl and he didnt have a son, so it auto goes to her family
  • KingFreeman
    Options
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    She made Jamie knock Bronn off the tower. Sent an assassin to finish him off. A little ass kid. So from jump in season 1 she showed she's not just selfish, she's evil too. Don't get it twisted. Just at the reception at Joffreys wedding she deaded the food being served to the poor and had dude give it to the dogs for no reason. Just spiteful ? . Then went in on Brienne even though she's no threat. And don't forget she tried to have her own brother (Tyrion) killed. That ? is evil as ? .

If Cersei had the power that Joffrey had, she would be doing the same foul maneuvers. Not as often, since Joffrey is a kid and is more impulsive in his evil. But Cersei would be doing more calculated cruel ? that would be just as bad. The only thing separating them is position and age.

i was bout to jump through the screen & ? stomp your head in for not putting that in a spoiler...
    but then i kept reading & realized you were talkin about BRAN. lol
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The most etherous thing abou Joffrey dying is I think the Lannisters just handed the Kingdom over to the Tyrells, because Joffrey Married ole girl and he didnt have a son, so it auto goes to her family

He has a brother.
  • Rasta.
    Options

They have no son and thus technically Cersei is still queen regent as Tommen is the King now in his stead

This discussion has been closed.