Game of Thrones - Season 4 (Book Readers please use spoilers & disclaimers or be BANNED)

Options

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Down goes Joffrey! Down goes Joffrey!

He deserved a slower more painful death than that tho. He should've been the Reek.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He deserved a slower more painful death than that tho. He should've been the Reek.

I don't know... For a split second I felt terrible for theon. He needs to just ? himself for real. Dude had him trained. Put a blade in his hand while talking greezy to him and everything. ? was wild. I woulda been slit my own throat if not slitting dudes.
    Jofferey died ugly enough for me. That poison twisted his ? . He was in pain and helpless in front of a gang of people he had humiliated. Simple and sweet.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »

I don't know... For a split second I felt terrible for theon. He needs to just ? himself for real. Dude had him trained. Put a blade in his hand while talking greezy to him and everything. ? was wild. I woulda been slit my own throat if not slitting dudes.
    Jofferey died ugly enough for me. That poison twisted his ? . He was in pain and helpless in front of a gang of people he had humiliated. Simple and sweet.

& yet i still think he deserved worse than what he got.

i guess you cant love or hate anyone on this show too much or they get murked. dude was starting to become one of my favorite villains.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    i'm wondering what it was that poisoned him. if it was the pie whoever did it had to have known joffrey was gonna eat it first. & if it was the wine whoever did it was a ninja cuz everybody was looking. don't think the tyrells had anything to do with it cuz the only way they would benefit is if margery (sp?) actually married joffrey. they wanted that union as much as tywin.

& i'm glad they didn't hold back & kept joffrey as the ? he is right up until he died. homie's troll game was on 10,000 with the dwarf play & renley with the big ass lolololol. couldn't help but get the herman cain grin as you watch him die. the blue/purple face with blood coming out of his orifices gave me so much joy.

theon yo...............i been not giving a ? about him, but this ? is just sad. he really is a slave. stockholm syndrome & everything. it's interesting him & ramsay are basically the same person too. ramsay is tryna prove himself to his dad who don't really gaf about him & theon tried to do the same thing by turning on the starks & taking winterfell.
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm wondering what it was that poisoned him. if it was the pie whoever did it had to have known joffrey was gonna eat it first. & if it was the wine whoever did it was a ninja cuz everybody was looking. don't think the tyrells had anything to do with it cuz the only way they would benefit is if margery (sp?) actually married joffrey. they wanted that union as much as tywin.

If it was the pie then it was meant for Joffrey, but if it was the wine it might have been meant for someone else like Cersei(It looked like the bottle was on her table). Tyrells would benefit from Cersei's death. She is basically the only one that hates Margery.
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can a book reader drop the killer or killers name in a spoiler for me. I don't want to know how just who.

Honest to ? , i just read past this part of the book anfew weeks ago and it was just as ambiguous as the show was about it

That's actually kind of dope.
    Anyone who knows drop me a spoiler tho.
    Your guess is as good as mine. By the end of book 5 though all fingers are pointing to Littlefinger but its only speculation.
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh also George RR Martin wrote this episode.
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    so wait king jaffe joffer is dead now and everyone celebrates but this means nothing since Tywin is the one who really controls the kingdom. Lady Olenna is officially my new fave tyrell
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can a book reader drop the killer or killers name in a spoiler for me. I don't want to know how just who.

Honest to ? , i just read past this part of the book anfew weeks ago and it was just as ambiguous as the show was about it

Here u go.... Warning this is the real killer...
    little finger
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I waited all last season for this since it was spoiled in season 2 by a poster who @sion banned...

That ? finally dead... I want to read who yall speculate who did it..since that was spoiled for me too ? will never guess cause ? was so ? out there it made sense
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seeing how stannis is dropping kings while not even doing anything but sitting at home with his family makes me wonder why davos is even trying anymore
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn yo, everyone in here writing like they knew or expected this ? to happen....im sitting here with my jaw dropped in supreme shock.

i ? love this show, aint no one safe......which worries me ? now im think my main ? daenerys (sp) could catch a bullet any time soon as well
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    damn yo, everyone in here writing like they knew or expected this ? to happen....im sitting here with my jaw dropped in supreme shock.

A lot of ppl read the book and some lame dropped the info in one of the other threads without putting a spoiler on it so some of us who saw the post knew it was gonna happen.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »

A lot of ppl read the book and some lame dropped the info in one of the other threads without putting a spoiler on it so some of us who saw the post knew it was gonna happen.

in that case im glad i didnt visit the game of thrones threads during off season...i would have been so ? if some anonymous ? spoiled that for me
  • alligatorhalfman
    alligatorhalfman Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Options

little finger

Actually (worse for making you speculate about where the story can go, a more complete answer)
    Although Littlefinger facilitated it, Lady Oleanna "Queen of Thorns" Tyrell was in and definitely delivered the poison through Sansa's necklace, arranged for her through their middleman, Ser Dontos the Fool. Observant people saw that suspicious exchange between her and Sansa at the wedding (illustrated some posts back).
  • KingFreeman
    Options

little finger

Actually (worse for making you speculate about where the story can go, a more complete answer)
    Although Littlefinger facilitated it, Lady Oleanna "Queen of Thorns" Tyrell was in and definitely delivered the poison through Sansa's necklace, arranged for her through their middleman, Ser Dontos the Fool. Observant people saw that suspicious exchange between her and Sansa at the wedding (illustrated some posts back).
    maaaannn ? a bignorm. Tryna clown a ? .
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The bastard Ramsey really is a sick bastard.

*watches opening scenes
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

*watches opening scenes

I did laugh when they transitioned from talking about cutting off theons ? to tyrion cutting up the sausage. That was ? up. Lol.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

*watches opening scenes

I did laugh when they transitioned from talking about cutting off theons ? to tyrion cutting up the sausage. That was ? up. Lol.
    lol I caught that too. Even a hundred miles away nobody gives a ? about theon
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

little finger

Damn.
    I was wrong as ?
This discussion has been closed.