Game of Thrones - Season 4 (Book Readers please use spoilers & disclaimers or be BANNED)

Options

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    ? DAYUMN THAT WEDDING WAS FULL OF ETHER!! ? shots, bombs was going off all over the place. W.O.A.T wedding!! I don't eeeen know where to began. This episode had sooo much action in it without even having any actual action. I loved how far the story moved along in one episode. That probably means the rest are gonna be slow with filler.

The evil devil spawn of ? went out with a bang. His level of obnoxiousness was over 9000!!! this episode. He couldn't get any worse lol. That little play took a jab at all factions that were there. Tywin better listen to tyrion, everybody in that ? hates the lanisters.

Sooooooooooo, who y'all think killed the little bastard(ALL YOU BOOK READERS SHUT THE ? UP!!!)?
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    clearly its the fat former knight who the king humiliated.

And, him getting Sansa to wear his chain.......... well, that's called a setup.
  • texas409
    Options
    20 shillings to the man who kills that little ?
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    And lol at bolton outchea plotting, I saw his son slap hands with that fool who cut jamie's hand off. That fool is a ? damn snake, he want to sit on the iron throne soooo bad.
    bignorm wrote: »
    clearly its the fat former knight who the king humiliated.

And, him getting Sansa to wear his chain.......... well, that's called a setup.
    The problem with people like king joffy joe is that with everybody he ? on it's impossible to tell. But being a big fan of horror and mysteries I've learned how to narrow ? down. I think it was tyrion's main ? who did that ? before she bounced. She had that dude take cersi away too. Everything she wanted.
  • texas409
    Options
    yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Probably was the fat dude...
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    ? DAYUMN THAT WEDDING WAS FULL OF ETHER!! ? shots, bombs was going off all over the place. W.O.A.T wedding!! I don't eeeen know where to began. This episode had sooo much action in it without even having any actual action. I loved how far the story moved along in one episode. That probably means the rest are gonna be slow with filler.

The evil devil spawn of ? went out with a bang. His level of obnoxiousness was over 9000!!! this episode. He couldn't get any worse lol. That little play took a jab at all factions that were there. Tywin better listen to tyrion, everybody in that ? hates the lanisters.

Sooooooooooo, who y'all think killed the little bastard(ALL YOU BOOK READERS ? THE ? UP!!!)?

Heard they really don't elaborate on it in the books...

My guess...
    250px-Got328.jpg
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    That's a good one but I think it's too obvious. She did give tyrion a look when he was picking up that cup.

On another note:

Is it just me or does it seem like grandma ether and tywin used to smash back in the day? She goes in on him even more than she does anybody and he lets her get away with it. Stay making sexual type comments. She seems to know an awful lot about him and his secrets too. I think she may have something on him lol.

• sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think its Maergery's moms because she was a little too loud yelling for people to help Joffrey when he started choking. We know she can't stand him so that little display she put on makes my spidey sense tingle.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YES!!!!!!!!! YYYYEEEESSSSSS!!!!!! THAT EVIL SON OF ? IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE BE TO ALLAH!!!!!!!!!
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They finally got that ? . Too dope. Sansa needs to get the ? outta dodge. I don't know how tyrion gonna get outta this one tho.
    As for who did it I'll go with tywin, mother Tyrrell or baelish. They got the most togain and that ? baelish been plotting on a come up, and we haven't seen that ? .
  • bignorm
    Options
    Baelish ? ? GTFOHWTBS. That ? on some Jorah simp type ? about Sansa.
    ? prolly at his new castle crying himself to sleep every night thinking about the Imp laying that
    dwarf D to his bish. That's too much of a power move for a snake like him.

Lady Burrito of the flaming ethers tho?
    That could work.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Don't think this is a spoiler because it was in the HBO previews, but just in case people didn't pick up on it:

Should've known something was up when Tywin was shown sitting on the iron throne in the HBO previews for the season.

It'll be interesting to see how that plays out because I don't think he's next in line.

Margorie is the queen now, so maybe Tywin ends up marrying her.

That's the only scenario that really makes any sense.

Wouldn't be surprising either since she's married almost everyone else who's had a claim to the throne.

• bignorm
    Options
    Marg aint the Queen. She'da had to have had sons to be the Queen or the Queen Regent.
    Whoever the next son in line, is the King, and Cersei would go back to Queen regent.
    If a king wifes a woman, and dies, with no kids, the wife aint the queen.
    The next in line mushes her out of the way.
    Think of it this way. Jackie Kennedy stopped being first lady the second that cap got peeled.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So.

Much.

Ether.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited April 2014
    Options
    jIg6BOA.png
    NICE!! she was mean mugging the most out of everybody too. Sansa was quiet as ? , more than usual like she knew something was gonna happen. When she picked that cup up she could have slipped something in there. G.O.A.T revenge. THE NORTH WILL NEVER FORGET!!!!!!

I'm still going with tyrion's ? though. Some ? you would never see coming.

• Inglewood_B
    Options
    Peep what the Renly dwarf was riding tho. That ? killed melmao
  • Omegatron-Prime
    Omegatron-Prime Members Posts: 39
    Options
    Jeffrey died ugg ad a bish too
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Can a book reader drop the killer or killers name in a spoiler for me. I don't want to know how just who.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm thinking the Danish Prince set that ? up..he did come all that way to pay his debt to the Lannisters
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    Can a book reader drop the killer or killers name in a spoiler for me. I don't want to know how just who.

Honest to ? , i just read past this part of the book anfew weeks ago and it was just as ambiguous as the show was about it
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    s.free wrote: »

Honest to ? , i just read past this part of the book anfew weeks ago and it was just as ambiguous as the show was about it

That's actually kind of dope.
    Anyone who knows drop me a spoiler tho.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think that old lady had something to do with it, ain't no way she was letting her granddaughter marry someone like Joffery, and she provided the food, or maybe it was that Oberyn ? , or however his name is spelled.

Don't see how it could have been Tyrion, unless he somehow had access to the food.
This discussion has been closed.