Game of Thrones - Season 4 (Book Readers please use spoilers & disclaimers or be BANNED)

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Were the Dragons shrieking Mama as Danny was walking away? Lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Hold up that lil ? was throwing Hadoukens and ? ?
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Ok did this episode address LittleFinger at all?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a GOT spinoff coming out that GRRM signed off on when he agreed to do GOT

No word on what it's about
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I won't even lie when the little old lady was throwing explosive rocks I kept thinking dam that ? looks fun, Walter white ancestors on GOT
  • loch121
    Options
    Question? When Stannis and the red witch sent that thing to ? Renly why didn't she just send it to ? Joffrey and the Lannisters?Wouldn't that win the war for him?
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I wonder who will be the new hand of the king? And who will all sit on the king's council now that varys is gone and LF is busy?

Maybe Jamie ...

Thinking Lord Bolton could be a candidate...

Any of the freys could be called upon

Sure Cersei will want to keep the tyrells around considering they are funding everything

• Big James
    Big James Members Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's see how cersei handles everything. She is going to be the real hand of the king.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big James wrote: »
    Let's see how cersei handles everything. She is going to be the real hand of the king.

Gon ? everything up wit her selfish ass
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Question? When Stannis and the red witch sent that thing to ? Renly why didn't she just send it to ? Joffrey and the Lannisters?Wouldn't that win the war for him?

His brother was going to fight him anyway, so what would u rather do stop one army completely or maybe hurt another

If he took out joffery tommin would he the next puppet like he is now

If he took out tywin then Jaime could take his place etc to many scenarios

By taking out his brother it's over for his army that's it
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Were the Dragons shrieking Mama as Danny was walking away? Lol
    If you slow that ? down, they were yelling "Mama, Don't go! No! Mama!" on the vocalisation synthesizer.

How you figure this ? out? That might've ? me up if I just happened to stumble on to that by accident
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Creating that thing was hard on Stannis and he wasn't able to play his part again. It didn't come across all that well in the show, but in the book they talked about how he was looking haggard. That's why they wanted to sacrifice Gendry so bad.
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finished book three, they left out soooooo much of the end of the third book. For sure that will open the next season.

Also it seemed like they stretched the last 300 pages into the third season. At that rate I see four more season out of the next two books
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And also I think it brought the support his brother had over to his side.
  • loch121
    Options
    Okay so ppl are getting worried GRRM isn't writing fast enough.

What do yall think they'll do?

They can split a book into 2 seasons which would give them 4 more seasons

But if GRRM takes 5 years to finish 1 book then it could be 2016, 2021, and 2026 before then end of the books

Another theory is that GRRM may actually be way further in the books than he claims because it only took 3 yrs to write the 2nd book and he dropped them 1 yr apart on the 2nd and 3rd

It took 5 and 6 yrs to finish the 4th and 5th

Only options are to either slow down the stories,take a hiatus,or focus on the prequel and novellas for a few seasons.

Maybe they could mix the popular characters stories w/ a prequel or novella story
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they said that they now how the books are gonna play out, and if it comes to it, the show will finish off without the books being done
  • loch121
    Options
    they said that they now how the books are gonna play out, and if it comes to it, the show will finish off without the books being done

That would be wack.I hope not unless they already know they want to change the details and ending so that the book is different.

? could be a problem

• Juttythe3rd
    Options
    Its a damn shame how this man wont finish the work he has been working on since 1996
  • Juttythe3rd
    Options
    Sion wrote: »

Well thank the old gods & the new !!!!! And the andals & the first men in the name of Tommen Baratheon !!!!!!!

The Gods are good

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    i figure as long as it takes me to read one of those books will be as long as it takes him to write one so i can't even be mad.

but i honestly believe he's trolling with how far he is. i don't think he's done with the series but he might be about a book away instead of 3 & they wana release em concurrently with the show so people don't spoil the ending.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you never know, he probably has tomes of all types of ? hidden away
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

His brother was going to fight him anyway, so what would u rather do stop one army completely or maybe hurt another

If he took out joffery tommin would he the next puppet like he is now

If he took out tywin then Jaime could take his place etc to many scenarios

By taking out his brother it's over for his army that's it

And not just that, all of Renly's soldiers would join Stannis.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For anyone who has comcast and an hbo subscription, they're showing all 4 seasons of Game of Thrones on demand from now through December 30th.

On top of that, they're showing all other hbo series (with all seasons) on demand through December 30th as well.

OZ, Rome, Deadwood, Big Love and.........my all-time favorite.............The Wire.

I'm watching the first season of Thrones over again now.

Just got done with the first episode.
This discussion has been closed.