Game of Thrones - Season 4 (Book Readers please use spoilers & disclaimers or be BANNED)

Options

Comments

• Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ please don ban me
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So like all the the others Tywin prolly has a bastard son that has yet to be introduced
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Smh

Now I know why cersei is so paranoid

Please if you haven't read ALL the books do not look ....

The valonqar prophecies

Anybody have any thoughts on em?

That's not a spoiler and they wont add it in the show. Way too late for them to. But yeah Maggie The Frog told her what's up. And thus far they've been right , down to a T. She didn't say specifically but it's pretty accurate so far. Kinda better that they leave it out tho. It'd be way out of place to just drop that ? in the show now SMMFH. I like that they're going with the angle of how she just wants to prove herself and gain more power.

Major Spoiler Alert for Non-Book Readers.
    I'm still curious to know who the "little brother" will be, I think in Book 1 it's said that she's the older twin, but Jaime doesn't have 2 hands, Tyrion is no where near her. It could be anybody who has a brother LOLOL. Wouldn't it be some ? if it was Bran who wargs into someone and gets her ? Maaaannnn. I think Tommen will be the last one to go tho, and prolly in her arms. Myrcella I think is gonna get ambushed again, I doubt she'll get to see her mother again. One thing for sure, Cersei is finished. Now it's really a question of who does it.

I don't think it's too late actually.
    They didn't really start talking about the prophecies heavy until after Tyrion escaped and Cersei basically took over ruling. It could still be introduced into next season to explain Cersei's hatred.
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The man who passes the sentence must swing the sword.

@sion come permaban this fool. If not everyone's going to think you're a weak ruler.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    So can someone tell me if Stannis ever comes for his throne
  • Juttythe3rd
    Options

@sion come permaban this fool. If not everyone's going to think you're a weak ruler.

you doing @sion like the way they did Theon, pressuring the ? lol
  • Juttythe3rd
    Options
    that was perfectly done
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Chill b
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh

The valonqar prophecies

That's not a spoiler and they wont add it in the show. Way too late for them to. But yeah Maggie The Frog told her what's up. And thus far they've been right , down to a T. She didn't say specifically but it's pretty accurate so far. Kinda better that they leave it out tho. It'd be way out of place to just drop that ? in the show now SMMFH. I like that they're going with the angle of how she just wants to prove herself and gain more power.

I'm still curious to know who the "little brother" will be, I think in Book 1 it's said that she's the older twin, but Jaime doesn't have 2 hands, Tyrion is no where near her. It could be anybody who has a brother LOLOL. Wouldn't it be some ? if it was Bran who wargs into someone and gets her ? Maaaannnn. I think Tommen will be the last one to go tho, and prolly in her arms. Myrcella I think is gonna get ambushed again, I doubt she'll get to see her mother again. One thing for sure, Cersei is finished. Now it's really a question of who does it.

They didn't really start talking about the prophecies heavy until after Tyrion escaped and Cersei basically took over ruling. It could still be introduced into next season to explain Cersei's hatred.

Word
    It makes so much more sense now...in her own twisted way she fears tyrion more than anything ...and that fear and paranoia is what is going to eventually lead to her down fall ...smh

Gotta love the Lannisters...they are the most interesting characters on the show
  • Juttythe3rd
    Options
    When she walks naked

mmmmmmmmm
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Smh

The valonqar prophecies

Word
    It makes so much more sense now...in her own twisted way she fears tyrion more than anything ...and that fear and paranoia is what is going to eventually lead to her down fall ...smh

Gotta love the Lannisters...they are the most interesting characters on the show

Yep.
    I hate book Cersei with every fiber of my being. I don't know if you've read the books or not, but she gets worse in the following books. She becomes one of the main characters so we get her perspective on things. And basically the only thing that drives her is wanting to prove that she deserves to be the person running the show and is only being denied because she's a women. On the outset, that makes sense because Westeros does have sexist rules, so strong women are held down so to speak. The problem is that Cersei isn't fit to be a leader, not because she's a woman, but because she's a ? , and her failure to see that leads to so much messed up stuff happening.

• Juttythe3rd
    Options
  • Juttythe3rd
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Currently watching season 2 I'm thoroughly infuriated lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Too many sucker for love ass dudes on this show tho
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Smh

The valonqar prophecies

Word

Yep.
    I hate book Cersei with every fiber of my being. I don't know if you've read the books or not, but she gets worse in the following books. She becomes one of the main characters so we get her perspective on things. And basically the only thing that drives her is wanting to prove that she deserves to be the person running the show and is only being denied because she's a women. On the outset, that makes sense because Westeros does have sexist rules, so strong women are held down so to speak. The problem is that Cersei isn't fit to be a leader, not because she's a woman, but because she's a ? , and her failure to see that leads to so much messed up stuff happening.

That's that ? she was talking bout during the fade with Stannis...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Arya is going to Braavos to train to be a faceless killer under Jaqen
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    When she walks naked

mmmmmmmmm
    it ain't gon be cute tho. ..doesn't she shave her head too or some ? ? I didn't read the books but I accidentally caught a stray bullet when looking ahead
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sion fam you need to lock this ? up
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »

Disagreed.

Stop clicking them spoiler tabs.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Options
    When she walks naked

mmmmmmmmm
    it ain't gon be cute tho. ..doesn't she shave her head too or some ? ? I didn't read the books but I accidentally caught a stray bullet when looking ahead

Homies need to stay away from that ice and fire wiki, that ? will spoil the ? out of everything for ya, i go on it to refresh my mind.Too much ? goes on in all those books lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Ok so I ve been at the books heavy lately....looks like ? will get even more ridiculous and also how do y'all think GRRM will conclude the story?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Ok so I ve been at the books heavy lately....looks like ? will get even more ridiculous and also how do y'all think GRRM will conclude the story?

GRRM said it ends bittersweet.... whatever the ? that means. Overall nobody knows for sure. When you analyze it from the last book and some of the previews from book 6 it sounds like it's anybody's game. Could be anyone.

Personally I don't think it's the most obvious people who will get it and if they do they're going to be very different from when they started. I don't think this is going to end the way people are hoping it will (aka with a happy ending). After book 5 it's so hard to determine who will get it, I don't even think Westerosi customs will be in tact by the end of the series. A lot of characters have issues because of the way the country is SMMFH.

The bold means that the "good guys" will probably win, but not without paying a heavy cost.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    How many books are there? And which book is currently season 4?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »

This thread has an expiry date, it will only be left for a few more weeks, it's at the point where it's just book readers responding. I'm just gonna up the book readers thread, and see if the non book readers return to this one. If they don't or posting is very sporadic I'm just going to close this one.

Okay cool cos it seems all of us book readers are the ones majorly dropping spoilers and that's not what this thread is for...humans are so impetuous damn!
This discussion has been closed.