Game of Thrones - Season 4 (Book Readers please use spoilers & disclaimers or be BANNED)

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Caetlyn is such a ? ? .

Watching the 2nd episode now and how ? up it was the way she treated Jon Snow.

Makes me have a greater appreciation for the Red Wedding.
  • deadeye
    Options
    I'm starting to think it's something to @bignorm‌'s theory about Jon Snow too.

When Cersei went to see Caetlyn in Bran's bedroom, she told him about the black-haired boy that she lost and said that he looked just like Bran.

Granted, she might've been running game to avert suspicion, but....while Cersei was talking..... Caetlyn looked like she was thinking that Cersei could've been the woman who Ned had an affair with.

Now, she didn't say how old her son was when he died.....so it's hard to tell whether or not Snow and her son are one in the same.

If they're not.....they could possibly be half-brothers.

Knowing how Cersei is, she could've been subliminally dropping hints to Cat that she ? her man.

Kinda like that subtle, lowkey catty ? that females do to one-up each other.

Too many hints were dropped to not think that it's a realistic possibility.

The black hair comments in particular.

The foreshadowing on this show>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

When Cersei went to see Caetlyn in Bran's bedroom, she told him about the black-haired boy that she lost and said that he looked just like Bran.

Granted, she might've been running game to avert suspicion, but....while Cersei was talking..... Caetlyn looked like she was thinking that Cersei could've been the woman who Ned had an affair with.

Now, she didn't say how old her son was when he died.....so it's hard to tell whether or not Snow and her son are one in the same.

Knowing how Cersei is, she could've been subliminally dropping hints to Cat that she ? her man.

I don't buy any of that. It would have been completely outside of Cersei's character to have that over Ned while he was in King's Landing but never mention it at all even during the 1-on-1 conversations they had. Nah.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    These two people are only a year apart in age.

grid-cell-7488-1403528694-8.jpggrid-cell-7488-1403528695-13.jpg

Mountain is 25 and Jojen is 24

that's crazy
  • deadeye
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    There's a GOT spinoff coming out that GRRM signed off on when he agreed to do GOT

No word on what it's about

Hopefully it's a prequel that focuses on the Mad King, Rhaegar Targaryen, how Robert Baratheon came into power, etc.
  • deadeye
    Options

I don't buy any of that. It would have been completely outside of Cersei's character to have that over Ned while he was in King's Landing but never mention it at all even during the 1-on-1 conversations they had. Nah.

It could've been something that they swore/agreed to never speak on again.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TYWIN MAY of been ? shea since season 1
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta tell ya, looking back im glad jojen is gone. I wasnt to crazy about the character on the show.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

This is Cersei we're talking about. I don't see her swearing like that or holding true to it.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Yall are forgetting that jon snow was born before or literally right after cersei and robert were married...

And as for @deadeye theory...if jon snow is truly ned's son he hates himself for breaking his vow to catelyn and that was just over a ? . He has allegiance to king robert and the lannisters were their enemy at the time...ned ain't side stepping TWO oaths for no lannister ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching episode 1 season 1 right now
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    This ? is even better watching reruns now...Ned Srark wanted to ? the baby direwolves
  • dreadstatah
    dreadstatah Members Posts: 98 ✭✭
    Options
    So how did Jamie take out the guards if he not that good with one hand? I know this ? didn't Judo chop his way through to tyrion. If you need to answer with a spoiler tag cool.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    I see where the hate for Cersei comes from ... Hope she meets her maker early in the next season
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So how did Jamie take out the guards if he not that good with one hand? I know this ? didn't Judo chop his way through to tyrion. If you need to answer with a spoiler tag cool.

I think vary gave them dream wine
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    I think Arya s gonna grow up to get on some gangster ?
  • Nastynate1219
    Nastynate1219 Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Sion wrote: »

They don't say but it's alluded he is a Lannister after all & Varys helped him. If you look at the episode where Oberyn & The Mountain fight there's a scene where after Oberyn dies Jaime looks at Varys & shakes his head. There was a gif of it on imgur.

man they ? that scene up ? didnt happen that was supposed to happen
    jaime was supposed to tell him the truth about tyrion first wife and cause beef between the two
    and that was the reason he killed his father

• Nastynate1219
    Nastynate1219 Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Im stay off this thread cause I know to much about the thrones,
    ? gonna get me banned and that show got me feeln some kind of way
    because im a book fan
    sorry for the spoilers ?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options

Ummmm NO Cersei is not Jon Snow's mother.

I'm pretty sure them ? would have come up when they had private convos in season 1

That theory is ridiculous.but I see it's a thing and some ppl agree

Ned's sister is most likely Jon Snow's mother

Was cersei even in the picture then?Robert was still in love w/ Ned's sister then

And if so Robert didn't notice Cersei pregnant for 9 months if she was around?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

They don't say but it's alluded he is a Lannister after all & Varys helped him. If you look at the episode where Oberyn & The Mountain fight there's a scene where after Oberyn dies Jaime looks at Varys & shakes his head. There was a gif of it on imgur.

jaime was supposed to tell him the truth about tyrion first wife and cause beef between the two

It's debateable whether or not they ? it up. They took away Tyrion's primary reason for wanting to ? his father, so that's bad. However, keeping the relationship between Tyrion and Jaime feels better to me.
  • deadeye
    edited June 2014
    Options

It's debateable whether or not they ? it up. They took away Tyrion's primary reason for wanting to ? his father, so that's bad. However, keeping the relationship between Tyrion and Jaime feels better to me.

They may have ? it up in the context of the book, but not in the context of the show since whatever the situation was with Tyrion's first wife hasn't been a topic of discussion on the show.

Basically, it would've been worse if they had mentioned it because the viewers like myself who aren't bookreaders would wonder why Jaime was bringing it up at that point in the show.

Therefore, within the context of the show, it's more plausible that Tyrion killed Tywin because of Shae than because of his first wife.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Season 1 has so much foreshadowing
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh

Now I know why cersei is so paranoid

Please if you haven't read ALL the books do not look ....

The valonqar prophecies

Anybody have any thoughts on em?
  • desertrain10
    Options
    Mobile text...I meant to spoiler that

Please don't ban me...please lol
  • desertrain10
    Options
    Smh

Now I know why cersei is so paranoid

Please if you haven't read ALL the books do not look ....

The valonqar prophecies

Anybody have any thoughts on em?

That's not a spoiler and they wont add it in the show. Way too late for them to. But yeah Maggie The Frog told her what's up. And thus far they've been right , down to a T. She didn't say specifically but it's pretty accurate so far. Kinda better that they leave it out tho. It'd be way out of place to just drop that ? in the show now SMMFH. I like that they're going with the angle of how she just wants to prove herself and gain more power.

Major Spoiler Alert for Non-Book Readers.
    I'm still curious to know who the "little brother" will be, I think in Book 1 it's said that she's the older twin, but Jaime doesn't have 2 hands, Tyrion is no where near her. It could be anybody who has a brother LOLOL. Wouldn't it be some ? if it was Bran who wargs into someone and gets her ? Maaaannnn. I think Tommen will be the last one to go tho, and prolly in her arms. Myrcella I think is gonna get ambushed again, I doubt she'll get to see her mother again. One thing for sure, Cersei is finished. Now it's really a question of who does it.

Yea just being cautious lol

The part about the brother killing her is a bit of a spoiler too. Figured it would be jamie but you're right he doesn't have two hands. Tyrion is still a candidate. He has plenty of time to get hold of her considering that she is to out live her children and both are still alive. Or maybe even tyrion could order the hit lol
This discussion has been closed.