Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor

Options

Comments

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bout to go cop this when I get off. Trading that Destiny in. Grew bored of it already.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, this game done made me wanna get rid of Destiny. I need major credit for Destiny cause I don't feel like paying full price for Live 15.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    I'm heating the Nemesis system can be fun as hell if someone you almost killed runs away and comes back later talking mad ? .

Problem with that is that it seems like they never retreat even when the battle is one sided on your behalf. If you want them to live and level up you either got to let them ? you or run away and let them live. But yeah I fought this one captain on top of a platform and ? ... got him to low health and I grabbed + threw him off. Game said he died.

But nah he actually came back with like a metal plate on half his face and when he came for me he said something like "I'm not as handsome ever since I took that fall but I can still ? you" or some ? .
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna trade in BF4 and Dead Rising 3. Gonna get £30 for them.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    satyrone wrote: »
    Saw this last week looks dope but one of the dudes who worked on assassiNs creed said they coppied the assassian creed game code. Which i see some similarities but most of it looks different

somebody on this video commented that the creators disclaimed that and that this game doesn't copy their code. they also said that assasins creed was originally going to be another prince of Persia but they wan't to do something new and it became assasins creed. also think of the games of this generation that borrow little elements from assasins creed like stealth climbing parkour like moves strategic takedowns etc.(uncharted series batman arkham series etc.).

I didn't know that

the first prince of persia reboot was mind blowing
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    I'm heating the Nemesis system can be fun as hell if someone you almost killed runs away and comes back later talking mad ? .

Problem with that is that it seems like they never retreat even when the battle is one sided on your behalf. If you want them to live and level up you either got to let them ? you or run away and let them live. But yeah I fought this one captain on top of a platform and ? ... got him to low health and I grabbed + threw him off. Game said he died.

But nah he actually came back with like a metal plate on half his face and when he came for me he said something like "I'm not as handsome ever since I took that fall but I can still ? you" or some ? .

Yea I hear it was kinda done on purpose where some orcs come back unless they are straight up beheaded and from what I've read some people have seen orcs with bandages or a damn bag over their head because of the damage. I mean it does sound interesting though how some captains will fight eachother after you die and you could face a whole new one or the same guy just gets stronger. You can mind control them as well I believe.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game is better than I expected.

? hit the fan soon as I jumped out that tower and failed my first open world ? . Dude countered my ? , next thing I know I got a screen full of orcs. 10 minutes of button mashing later, I met 6 of them orc rivals. I couldn't get an execution for ? , they don't let off at all when they surround you like that. Killed one of them orc-rivals and another got eaten by one of them giant trolls.... which was random as ? .

But I think I'll enjoy this for a while.

Also, I'm ready for somebody to take this combat system and give us a real kung-fu game with it.
  • Karl.
    Options
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    Game is better than I expected.

Also, I'm ready for somebody to take this combat system and give us a real kung-fu game with it.

Sleeping Dogs is as close as you'll get for now.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This game goes hard bruh.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo them ? at the elf bow challenge gave me the business nh ...one of them chumps got promoted lmao
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is fun and ? frustrating at the same time. I haven't really been doing the missions. Get side tracked going after captains. Dope as game.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im buyin this ? .. gotta wait a month before its released tho smh
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »

A month? Where you located?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched a 1 hour walkthrough of this starting from the beginning all the way up to the ratbag part. it was like watching another lord of the rings movie. I want this for ps3 if not i'll be copping a ps4 by the end of this year or early next year.
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    This game is taking up so much of my social life
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »

amsterdam
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »

amsterdam

oh ...... just realised the PS360 versions release next month
  • Karl.
    Options
    Pretty good game. I got 3 or 4 missions left. Not as smooth as Batman/AC but the combat is cool.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    lol just downloaded it from iptorrents.. ? works perfectly
  • joshuaboy
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    ? around and turned a weak ass orc into a ? tank. He was a survivor at first, then the next time I fought him he killed me. Went back to get him again he took me out a second time. Went back the third time and nothing was working on dude. I couldn't even counter, attack, shoot, explode, or use combo finishers at all. Killed me again. I'm kicking ass every where else, but dude straight beasting on me. Orc went from wearing rags to wearing ? daedric skyrim looking ass armor. Face wrapped in bandages like a mummy, I made him earn his rise to the top.

I finally thought to look up some intel on dude and he only had one weakness that whole time. Some off the wall ? with caragors and all that did was scare him.

I ran into him again looking for someone else. No caragors in sight, but ? it. Figured I'd just run if ? went bad... and ? went bad. I had just unlocked that skill to use a ? move as a last chance attack. That orc had me dead to rights. But the son'? threw a spear at me and my counter was a ? move of me throwing that ? back at him.

I couldn't believe he was finally gone. He was a great orc warrior.

Man ........ you better ? the particular captain by the third attempt or his power level just keeps going up. The higher he rises the more captains are going to be around him when you fight him later on.