kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want these people to make us a highlander game. That nemesis system would work great for that I think.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes because a flying uruk head spoils so much of the game
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got an email from Amazon with "Additional "Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor Bonus"‏ DLC code.... anybody know what this is?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This snap shot feature is better than I thought. I went in on them ? .

Middle-earthtrade_ShadowofMordortrade_20141023161625_zps4f6b5314.jpg

Middle-earthtrade_ShadowofMordortrade_20141024210955_zps8a9a71e3.jpg

Middle-earthtrade_ShadowofMordortrade_20141024211950_zps6887d5b7.jpg

Middle-earthtrade_ShadowofMordortrade_20141023175645_zps2f1d03a6.jpg

Middle-earthtrade_ShadowofMordortrade_20141024204417_zpsc7eda278.jpg

Middle-earthtrade_ShadowofMordortrade_20141024205421_zps678a3383.jpg
    Middle-earthtrade_ShadowofMordortrade_20141023173356_zpsd97168d4.jpg
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got it for the XBox 360 through GameFly, started the gameplay yesterday....

Well ? I was getting my ass kicked for the first hour or two , after that I started to get the Captains easier with the runes and upgrades.

Actually only did one mission, because I'm trying to take the Arkham games route -- meaning I'm trying to get all the non-story upgrades and runes first before doing the story missions so it make my life easier during the story.

Only problem with that is Captains keep leveling up a bit sometimes because I be going buckwild in 20-25 minutes long ass fights (I ran smack in the middle of strongholds and taken on 2 to 3 Captains at once, sometimes I succeed sometimes I don't cause of the ? archers).

What's the best possible non-story upgrade to get?
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    ? around and turned a weak ass orc into a ? tank. He was a survivor at first, then the next time I fought him he killed me. Went back to get him again he took me out a second time. Went back the third time and nothing was working on dude. I couldn't even counter, attack, shoot, explode, or use combo finishers at all. Killed me again. I'm kicking ass every where else, but dude straight beasting on me. Orc went from wearing rags to wearing ? daedric skyrim looking ass armor. Face wrapped in bandages like a mummy, I made him earn his rise to the top.

I finally thought to look up some intel on dude and he only had one weakness that whole time. Some off the wall ? with caragors and all that did was scare him.

I ran into him again looking for someone else. No caragors in sight, but ? it. Figured I'd just run if ? went bad... and ? went bad. I had just unlocked that skill to use a ? move as a last chance attack. That orc had me dead to rights. But the son'? threw a spear at me and my counter was a ? move of me throwing that ? back at him.

I couldn't believe he was finally gone. He was a great orc warrior.

Epic tale my friend.

At least you beat your dude, my guy hits me once and I'm done, i guess i gotta max out my health. He killed my life 5x now
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DillaDeaf wrote: »
    Just got it for the XBox 360 through GameFly, started the gameplay yesterday....

Well ? I was getting my ass kicked for the first hour or two , after that I started to get the Captains easier with the runes and upgrades.

Actually only did one mission, because I'm trying to take the Arkham games route -- meaning I'm trying to get all the non-story upgrades and runes first before doing the story missions so it make my life easier during the story.

Only problem with that is Captains keep leveling up a bit sometimes because I be going buckwild in 20-25 minutes long ass fights (I ran smack in the middle of strongholds and taken on 2 to 3 Captains at once, sometimes I succeed sometimes I don't cause of the ? archers).

I was thinking about getting it for the 360 but heard that the nemesis system was lessened does it seem that way?
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never play it on the X1, so don'
    iron man1 wrote: »
    DillaDeaf wrote: »

I was thinking about getting it for the 360 but heard that the nemesis system was lessened does it seem that way?

Never played it on the X1 (cause I don't have the new current gen yet) But as for having nemesis and orcs irriating the ? out of you, yeah it's there from what I heard. If anything, it makes the game fun ...I'm constantly get side tracked..

One of the funnest moment, I did an orc ? ..it was the final ? against an orc group on the hill...and you could literally see the head that had been cut off was still rolling down the hill.........I was cracking up.

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only have a 360 I was just undecided on getting because the creators of the game said they would have to water it down due to the limitations of the previous gen. Hmm maybe I'll get it or at least try t rent it then.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When is that free DLC dropping?
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey, I'm thinking about trading in my AC Unity for this game. What say you, Arcade crowd? Good move or nah?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Like Water
    Options
    Trade it! Like now!

Lol. Good look bruh. The wife said she knew I wanted it, but it completely slipped her mind when she was buying games. Normally I'm an AC junkie, but I ain't feeling this new one.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Like Water
    Options
    Copped! This and COD/AW today... Currently in the middle of this 3 Gb update though. WTF? Long gone are the days when you could just pop in a game and play it. Smh...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Like Water
    Options
    What do you think of it?

This game is ? awesome. I almost maxed Talion out with this ranger/wraith abilities and I still have a decent chunk of story left. I just got the caragor Hunter ability with Torvine. But there's something extremely satisfying about running in a stronghold and just murking the ? out of everything moving. My largest combo was 100 so far.

It's just a really fun game. I'm really looking forward to the brand ability next.