Middle-Earth Shadow of Mordor

Options

Comments

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    ? around and turned a weak ass orc into a ? tank. He was a survivor at first, then the next time I fought him he killed me. Went back to get him again he took me out a second time. Went back the third time and nothing was working on dude. I couldn't even counter, attack, shoot, explode, or use combo finishers at all. Killed me again. I'm kicking ass every where else, but dude straight beasting on me. Orc went from wearing rags to wearing ? daedric skyrim looking ass armor. Face wrapped in bandages like a mummy, I made him earn his rise to the top.

I finally thought to look up some intel on dude and he only had one weakness that whole time. Some off the wall ? with caragors and all that did was scare him.

I ran into him again looking for someone else. No caragors in sight, but ? it. Figured I'd just run if ? went bad... and ? went bad. I had just unlocked that skill to use a ? move as a last chance attack. That orc had me dead to rights. But the son'? threw a spear at me and my counter was a ? move of me throwing that ? back at him.

I couldn't believe he was finally gone. He was a great orc warrior.

Man ........ you better ? the particular captain by the third attempt or his power level just keeps going up. The higher he rises the more captains are going to be around him when you fight him later on.

The worst type captain to fight who's that high up is an Archer. Them mfers will have about 3 captains come around and he'll get distance and start firing that ass up (N/H). Had an Archer that went to level 20 from killing me. Only reason he died was because his squad turned on him and I just watch from where I was. He was trying to recruit more soldiers but they turned on him after I kicked most of their ass.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    ? around and turned a weak ass orc into a ? tank. He was a survivor at first, then the next time I fought him he killed me. Went back to get him again he took me out a second time. Went back the third time and nothing was working on dude. I couldn't even counter, attack, shoot, explode, or use combo finishers at all. Killed me again. I'm kicking ass every where else, but dude straight beasting on me. Orc went from wearing rags to wearing ? daedric skyrim looking ass armor. Face wrapped in bandages like a mummy, I made him earn his rise to the top.

I finally thought to look up some intel on dude and he only had one weakness that whole time. Some off the wall ? with caragors and all that did was scare him.

I ran into him again looking for someone else. No caragors in sight, but ? it. Figured I'd just run if ? went bad... and ? went bad. I had just unlocked that skill to use a ? move as a last chance attack. That orc had me dead to rights. But the son'? threw a spear at me and my counter was a ? move of me throwing that ? back at him.

I couldn't believe he was finally gone. He was a great orc warrior.

Man ........ you better ? the particular captain by the third attempt or his power level just keeps going up. The higher he rises the more captains are going to be around him when you fight him later on.

The worst type captain to fight who's that high up is an Archer. Them mfers will have about 3 captains come around and he'll get distance and start firing that ass up (N/H). Had an Archer that went to level 20 from killing me. Only reason he died was because his squad turned on him and I just watch from where I was. He was trying to recruit more soldiers but they turned on him after I kicked most of their ass.

Truth ..... Archer Captains are a pain.

I like to get a Cargor and jump off it when battling Captains. They inflict a bit of damage and offer distractions for a while while I can get some hits in before they are killed.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this game is fun as hell
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going to have to get it for the 360
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    i got a few invites left for iptorrents if someone wants it.. its a private torrent site
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Complete in three sittings.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think they should make a one shot movie out of this game.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea, man i was over my homboy house...just picked up a bunch of those two for $2.50 becks...

thinking he was playing destiny....and he was playing this ? ....

i'm like, what's this assassincreed/arkhamcity ? ....

then he was telling me how smart the game was and how these orcs went from the bottom to the top n ? ...

? hours later , i'm watching this game like it's a ? movie
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    Why in the fk these Orcs keep coming back when I've chopped off their freaking heads? Thought I was tripping at first but now I know I've decapitated a few of the same Orcs on more than one occasion.
  • iron man1
    Options
    Why in the fk these Orcs keep coming back when I've chopped off their freaking heads? Thought I was tripping at first but now I know I've decapitated a few of the same Orcs on more than one occasion.

Beef eternal ? lol
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copped it. Alternating between this and Destiny. Havent gotten very far just a little bit passed the beginning. Game is a lot like batman. Controls wise. Pretty cool tho.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Karl.
    Options
    Thought it was just that one map.

? theres two more maps?

You go to another map in the main story.

Haven't been to a third. Unless that's the DLC?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man some of these captains with a posse are a pain in the ass. Then i stumble upon another captain with a bow as im fighting this captain and his 8 goons. ? was all bad. Murked me then they both got stronger. I aint really been doing too much so far. Just some side quests, collectibles and killing anything that gets in my way. Just leveling up a little bit before i continue the main quest.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    i died once yet and it was cause of this ? caragor
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Man some of these captains with a posse are a pain in the ass. Then i stumble upon another captain with a bow as im fighting this captain and his 8 goons. ? was all bad. Murked me then they both got stronger. I aint really been doing too much so far. Just some side quests, collectibles and killing anything that gets in my way. Just leveling up a little bit before i continue the main quest.
    Better to do the main quest. Your Wraith get new abilities that help you out better when you start facing War Chiefs.
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    You get better runes for killing war chiefs.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    i hate the second mission poisoning the grog ? .. tried it once, got caught and didnt retry that ?
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i copped this for the 4. gonna try it tonight when i get out of class. instant classic?
  • geechiedanbuford214
    geechiedanbuford214 Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I got it mane....its fire jack
  • iron man1
    Options
    What's this I hear about you controlling a captain and building him up to eventually become a warchief and have your own army? That sounds interesting.
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    What's this I hear about you controlling a captain and building him up to eventually become a warchief and have your own army? That sounds interesting.

Yeah dope ? . Actually take contoll of a soldier. Have him challenge his way up the ranking to become the War chief body guard so you can get close to ? him and have your servant ? him so he can become war chief. You actually get to turn anyone you choose to.
  • Karl.
    Options

You don't really have your own army.
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    your powers are OP if you know how to work them once you unlock them...

may I present to you... the ? ? named bright eyes... I was in the same predicament with this clown. expect for I would be whopping HIS ass and his posse would hurt me .. I got my swag right , and voila! [img]https://scontent-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/10631248_10204415495018684_5815808894408439027_o.jpg[/img]
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    that's a screen shot I took by the way. I should have water marked it. I actually got some trill ass pics from this game . XBOX ONE needs a screenshot capture option, and more SP games need the camera mode like Middle earth