George Zimmerman Agrees to Celeb Boxing Match I'll Fight Anyone ... Even Black People

Options

Comments

• Igot5onit
    Igot5onit Members Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game was the first person I thought of when I saw this thread.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Dude is a celebrity for killing a kid. America is despicable

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there should be no black-on-black crime

until someone earths this bastard

everyday this ? breathes all these ratchet black folks take an L

another community would've already cut his head off by now

cats get stoned to death for way less in other places SMH

why do yall bring this ? up? black on black crime has NOTHING 2 do with that situation..

yes it does you ? bastard

so ? can ride on their own people......yet this ? is basically taunting black folks

GZ should've already had an "accident" by now

had he killed an Arab Muslim they would've suicide bombed his ass already

had this happened in Jamaica, he would've had a tire with gasoline wrapped around his ass and set on fire

any weak ? like you claiming you willing to thug on your own people are a scourge to the black community

so a non black killing a unarmed black cuz of racial profiling.. has somthin 2 do with blacks killing blacks cuz of beef (which if u knew most black on black crime IS NOT gang related btw)... yea u jus wanna bytch about a stereotype that was givin 2 us by the media... if a white person kills a white person it "they had mental issues" or "we need stricter gun laws" but if a black kills a black " its our fault"? gtfoh.. and because Zimmerman not dead yet its our fault because ? have killed ? since then? what kind of logic is that? one i doubt this dude is in an area with even 35/ 40% percent blacks.. you are miss directing yo animosity bruh

you don't get it son

any ? claiming he thuggin.........but he ain't willing to ? a ? outside his own community for a purpose is a fraud

you'll ? a ? who looks like you over some dumb ? .........but GZ can ? a kid in your community and no gang member feels a certain way about it

the extremists of every group are willing to retaliate for their own community

the extremists in the black community are gang members willing to ? other black folk......but yet GZ is still able to mock ? freely

if you think that's misdirection then you obviously don't see the bigger picture

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His ? ass not serious.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope he receives a traumatic brain injury
    Letting your intentions being known isn't the smartest thing in applying for the fight
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold on ....he really said "Even black people"..REally?? Really???! Why the hell wasn't this dude popped already??
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

why do yall bring this ? up? black on black crime has NOTHING 2 do with that situation..

so ? can ride on their own people......yet this ? is basically taunting black folks

had this happened in Jamaica, he would've had a tire with gasoline wrapped around his ass and set on fire

any weak ? like you claiming you willing to thug on your own people are a scourge to the black community

so a non black killing a unarmed black cuz of racial profiling.. has somthin 2 do with blacks killing blacks cuz of beef (which if u knew most black on black crime IS NOT gang related btw)... yea u jus wanna bytch about a stereotype that was givin 2 us by the media... if a white person kills a white person it "they had mental issues" or "we need stricter gun laws" but if a black kills a black " its our fault"? gtfoh.. and because Zimmerman not dead yet its our fault because ? have killed ? since then? what kind of logic is that? one i doubt this dude is in an area with even 35/ 40% percent blacks.. you are miss directing yo animosity bruh

you don't get it son

any ? claiming he thuggin.........but he ain't willing to ? a ? outside his own community for a purpose is a fraud

you'll ? a ? who looks like you over some dumb ? .........but GZ can ? a kid in your community and no gang member feels a certain way about it

the extremists in the black community are gang members willing to ? other black folk......but yet GZ is still able to mock ? freely

if you think that's misdirection then you obviously don't see the bigger picture

bruh you dont get it.. that "dumb ? " you say gang members ? each other 4 (retaliation, money/drugs ect.) are personal reasons... and they KNOW the people.. again if givin the opportunity i am pretty sure there are PLENTY of blacks that would ? Zimmerman... he is not around blacks enough for that 2 happen... plus where are most "gang members" the hood... tell me what hood in florida Zimmerman go to... they damn sure not finna go out 2 the suburbs 2 catch a body.. you would prolly get arrested before u even get 2 his crib... btw trayvon didnt die in a "black community"
    you jus want 2 see the dude dead which is understandable... but bytchin at "thugs" that have/will ? when u yoself wouldn't do the time 4 that body is petty on yo part..

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    @damobb2deep

Why are you ? ass gangbangers quick to raise your gun at another black man,
    but put your gun down and surrender when the police come to arrest you??
    (why not shoot it out with the police too??)

Why do you ? ass gangbangers rob and steal from black people but,
    are afraid to ? with people from other races??
    (? ass scared to go in a white neighborhood and rob and steal..)

Why do you ? ass gangbangers destroy your own neighborhoods??
    (drugs, violence, home invasions, etc..)

How come you ? ass gangbangers cant stand on your own 2 feet like men??
    (you ? need back-up cause you too ? hold your own..)

SMH..
    You ? ass ? rob and ? each other over crumbs,
    but will make excuses and wont do ? to a racist white boy who killed an unarmed child..

Goat
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephen Jackson
    A.K.A.
    Captain Jack
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    U ? actually believe he's gonna agree to a fight with a pro?

Hell no.

I was joking.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    @damobb2deep

Why are you ? ass gangbangers quick to raise your gun at another black man,
    but put your gun down and surrender when the police come to arrest you??
    (why not shoot it out with the police too??)
    one there are plenty of gang members that have shoot outs with police... and i will raise my gun 2 shoot a ? before he shoots me.. i do have a right 2 protect myself..
    Why do you ? ass gangbangers rob and steal from black people but,
    are afraid to ? with people from other races??
    (? ass scared to go in a white neighborhood and rob and steal..)

thats not true... because if thats the case wouldnt trayvon still be alive.. whites wouldnt be scared of a black man in a hoodie if we didnt ? with people from other races too...

Why do you ? ass gangbangers destroy your own neighborhoods??
    (drugs, violence, home invasions, etc..)

because that house aint mines... them drugs is what im sellin 2 survive myself.. and the violence is what comes with it..

How come you ? ass gangbangers cant stand on your own 2 feet like men??
    (you ? need back-up cause you too ? hold your own..)
    not all gang members need they ? 2 be with them.. there is strength in numbers tho.. if you outside and 5 ? run up on you are u gonna tell yo 2 other friends "naw yall stay outta this i can take them"
    SMH..
    You ? ass ? rob and ? each other over crumbs,
    but will make excuses and wont do ? to a racist white boy who killed an unarmed child..

not all murders are "ova crumbs" btw if u so gung hoe on gang members bein ? why dont you go out there and start knockin them off in yo local hood? or why dont u find Zimmerman and knock him... its just easier 2 talk behind a computer.. we all kno..
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you don't get it son

bruh you dont get it.. that "dumb ? " you say gang members ? each other 4 (retaliation, money/drugs ect.) are personal reasons... and they KNOW the people.. again if givin the opportunity i am pretty sure there are PLENTY of blacks that would ? Zimmerman... he is not around blacks enough for that 2 happen... plus where are most "gang members" the hood... tell me what hood in florida Zimmerman go to... they damn sure not finna go out 2 the suburbs 2 catch a body.. you would prolly get arrested before u even get 2 his crib... btw trayvon didnt die in a "black community"
    you jus want 2 see the dude dead which is understandable... but bytchin at "thugs" that have/will ? when u yoself wouldn't do the time 4 that body is petty on yo part..

Tip went to texas to fight flip. I was about to say some other ? but whatever, I know for a fact Detroit ? will ride all the way to Alabama to shoot some ? tf up.
    If negros(yankees) gave af Zimmerman would be dead.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    btw my answers 2 yo questions are in yo post... that bold ? made the post look the same...
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    get bone jones in there
  • damobb2deep
    Options

you don't get it son

so you saying gang members have never targeted someone they didn't know?

c'mon bruh I know you smarter than that

and Sanford is not a rich community where a ? like GZ is inaccessible

are you seriously defending ? killing each other?

yet not one of these wild ass thug ? is willing to be a "hero"

had it been my son.....it would've been me on trial instead of GZ........it's just some things worth going to jail for and my kid is one of them

meanwhile ? are killing random pizzamen (they don't know SMH) over $20-$50 in change, but not one ? is brazen enough to pop a shot at GZ

and you don't see something wrong with that?

you actin like EVERY ? that does a crime is a gang member.. lol and you just said it had it been YO SON you woulda been on trial... well trayvon only got 1 dad.. so what u got beef wit his dad now? and if so whats yo beef wit gang members then?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    @damobb2deep

Listen here ? ? ..

You say you a gangbanger right??
    bragging' bout that ? like its an honor..

You lame as hell and ya mom and pops failed as parents..

If you want to band together with people,
    it makes more sense to do it for a cause,
    not for the destruction of your own kind..

image.png

? you can miss me wit dat "pro black im destroying my own kind bullshyt"... for 1 my momma and dad aint fail ? ... you dont kno me at all... i have never "bragged" about bein a gang member... that's my life tho... if u wanna kno i actually talk about the good and bad of what i do.. anybody who pay attention 2 my posts kno this..

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude disrespectful as ? .... Trolling and taunting black folk and travons family with this ? ... ? spose to smash his chess piece off gp smh....
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you don't get it son

? was pose to do him like cain and o-dawg did them boys who shot cain cousin harold.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope they allow that match to end in death. Better believe I'd try to ? that ? before the ref could stop it.
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I doubt this would be a real boxing match where any damage could be done anyway

.. Probably with head gear, light gloves and 1 minute rounds.. He'll leave with a busted lip at the most