George Zimmerman Agrees to Celeb Boxing Match I'll Fight Anyone ... Even Black People

Options

Comments

• FatterThanKat
    FatterThanKat Members Posts: 677
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    damn i wish iron mike was still off his meds......

this ? woulda been poetry....i guarantee '95 mike fresh outta jail woulda killed this fucvker in the damn ring.....

Well duh. They're not the same weight class though, no way GZ is going to fight Tyson.

I can't imagine anyone with a thriving career accepting this opportunity. It's going to be some D lister that takes it imo

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope this doesn't happen.... Why would anyone want THIS kind of attention. Beat his ass or ? him behind closed doors.
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I elect Florida native Kimbo Slice to represent black people.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll get in the ring with that lil ass Mexican
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    unless it's baer knuckled and kimbo is coked up like he was in his youtube videos....

we can do better
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been sick of this ? , for real. Somebody, ? his ass already.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    anyone gang banging in 2014 is a ? idiot

facebook post of the day
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and we dont see eye 2 eye on this topic its cool but 2 say "a thug should ? Zimmerman" one second then say "thugs are punks because they haven't" is dumb because what do u want.. another black male 2 throw away his life? ( thats the ? yall say when its a "black on black crime" his family will still have 2 go thru the same pain as they would if it was a black man) you cant have it both ways.... or is it u feel a black "thugs" life is less important... because if that's the case u no better then Zimmerman himself..

bruh you are either on some superior next level troll ? .....or you are clinically mentally ?

nah I don't want any black male to throw his life away.................but it's about the mentality of you lil ? I got a problem with

thug ? are throwing their lives away anyway........why is not one "thug" enraged to the point where this ? GZ is doing is unacceptable?

if ? can plot on the pizza deliveryman on some reckless ? , why not be pumped up enough to do GZ the same?

and nah, if a lil thug ass ? killed Zimmerman for the fame I'd personally contribute to make sure him and his peoples lived well haha

bottom line is as a community we don't stick together at all
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and we dont see eye 2 eye on this topic its cool but 2 say "a thug should ? Zimmerman" one second then say "thugs are punks because they haven't" is dumb because what do u want.. another black male 2 throw away his life? ( thats the ? yall say when its a "black on black crime" his family will still have 2 go thru the same pain as they would if it was a black man) you cant have it both ways.... or is it u feel a black "thugs" life is less important... because if that's the case u no better then Zimmerman himself..

bruh you are either on some superior next level troll ? .....or you are clinically mentally ?

nah I don't want any black male to throw his life away.................but it's about the mentality of you lil ? I got a problem with

thug ? are throwing their lives away anyway........why is not one "thug" enraged to the point where this ? GZ is doing is unacceptable?

if ? can plot on the pizza deliveryman on some reckless ? , why not be pumped up enough to do GZ the same?

and nah, if a lil thug ass ? killed Zimmerman for the fame I'd personally contribute to make sure him and his peoples lived well haha

not a troll... but im starting 2 think u trollin me like jamel does...

btw.. 4 all u ? dat want him dead why dont yall go ? the cat? is it because yall a bunch of "? " like the gang members?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

btw.. 4 all u ? dat want him dead why dont yall go ? the cat? is it because yall a bunch of "? " like the gang members?

You are such a disgusting ? .
  • damobb2deep
    Options

You are such a disgusting ? .

and nfg (no ? givin) about what u think i dont kno u...

• blakfyahking
    Options

I have a young child and I get lil niglets like you much needed jobs

you seriously think it's to the benefit of the black community to send someone who genuinely contributes to black society to jail for killing GZ vs. a ? willing to ? the pizza man for $20?

you think that makes better sense?

and trust, if I was on some ignant ? to the point of robbing an anonymous deliveryman, it would be nothing to go see GZ

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    Options

you seriously think it's to the benefit of the black community to send someone who genuinely contributes to black society to jail for killing GZ vs. a ? willing to ? the pizza man for $20?

and trust, if I was on some ignant ? to the point of robbing an anonymous deliveryman, it would be nothing to go see GZ

lol yea so u think yo life more important then a "thugs" so u want a lil cat 2 do somthin "stupid" smh.. bruh u no better then Zimmerman... smh.. you a real bytch 4 that...

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    With all the guns citizens can legally carry in Florida, how and why is this man still alive?

• StillFaggyAF
    Options

lol yea so u think yo life more important then a "thugs" so u want a lil cat 2 do somthin "stupid" smh.. bruh u no better then Zimmerman... smh.. you a real bytch 4 that...

U ? can become martyrs but you love white people too much
  • blakfyahking
    Options

is that what I said tho....or is that how your insecure emotional ass is taking it?

I don't want any youngin to do something stupid........but we all know some will no matter what you try to do to help them

I say if he gon do some dumb ? , why not have a purpose with it...........if you willing to throw ya life away for $20, why not do something with some meaning behind it and send a message?

but of course you don't understand anything about "living" cause it's obvious you are too comfortable with just "existing"

meanwhile you think it's ok for a ? to ? himself for nothing.........that's the worst kind of devaluation of a thug's life IMO SMH
  • damobb2deep
    Options

bruh im not a ? ... so why dont you become a martyr? you shifting the blame on us... if u got the "knowledge" on what we should do yall should be teaching us right? lead by example..
  • damobb2deep
    Options

is that what I said tho....or is that how your insecure emotional ass is taking it?

I don't want any youngin to do something stupid........but we all know some will no matter what you try to do to help them

I say if he gon do some dumb ? , why not have a purpose with it...........if you willing to throw ya life away for $20, why not do something with some meaning behind it and send a message?

but of course you don't understand anything about "living" cause it's obvious you are too comfortable with just "existing"

meanwhile you think it's ok for a ? to ? himself for nothing.........that's the worst kind of devaluation of a thug's life IMO SMH

so what u telling me is you want a send off 2 knock zimmerman... smh.. by all means i kno send off type ? .. but those end up being the dudes that snitch... the dudes that wont do anything on they own... so u basically bytchin bout nothing..
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

bruh im not a ? ... so why dont you become a martyr? you shifting the blame on us... if u got the "knowledge" on what we should do yall should be teaching us right? lead by example..

I got a future. If I were a gangbanging shorter that dgaf that these dudes claim to be I'd do it. That's not my purpose tho. All those gd ? were so quick to want to ? rick ross and they are so quick to ? each other over dumb ? but someone kills someone from your community you're all quiet. Aren't u gangs supposed to protect the community? If I came across Zimmerman I'd Def catch a charge in any case but based on where I live we aren't gonna cross paths. Black Americans are so ? docile
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Btw you're a ?
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    so what u telling me is you want a send off 2 knock zimmerman... smh.. by all means i kno send off type ? .. but those end up being the dudes that snitch... the dudes that wont do anything on they own... so u basically bytchin bout nothing..

you in your feelings cause what I'm saying is above your head

you don't even see how stupid you look coming into a thread to cape for "thugs" who don't even give a ? about you

I'd at least give a lil ? a positive alternative, but if he still wanna give his life away I say do it and make an impact

you enraged at the thought of someone going to jail for a purpose........but yet killing a stranger for pocket change doesn't phase you

and you were in the military? scary ? that the govt would issue your ? a weapon
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olf8J_z3snM

you need a day in the jackal type ? basically to do some ? like that, not a rumble tumble ? like mobb
  • Gucci Scott King
    Gucci Scott King Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Says alot about this country when someone can get away with murder and become a celebrity

Bet he pulls out a gun the minute he starts losing.