George Zimmerman Agrees to Celeb Boxing Match I'll Fight Anyone ... Even Black People

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you actin like EVERY ? that does a crime is a gang member.. lol and you just said it had it been YO SON you woulda been on trial... well trayvon only got 1 dad.. so what u got beef wit his dad now? and if so whats yo beef wit gang members then?

nah not every ? that commits a crime is a gang member.............but the vast majority of crime where there is murder in the black community is gang related or because loosely organized groups

my problem with gang members is this generation of ? ass ? they have all become

gangs in the black community actually were originally created to protect the black community.........now lil tagalong niglets like you claim the ? but ain't about ? for real

makes no sense to be in a gang in 2014 since gangs no longer serves a beneficial purpose........especially when GZ can literally taunt ? openly

it's funny how cats are the wildest ? until it means standing up to someone from another group

I could say ? you to your crew and every dude in your crew would automatically claim he ready to ride.............but not 1, NOT 1 ? is thoro enough to try
    you don't see nothing wrong with that at all?
    bruh most murders in the hood are not gang related.. and you sound very stereotypical... btw you sound like the very "thugs" you are bashing you want 2 be the "savior"... why is that?
  • damobb2deep
    Options

you actin like EVERY ? that does a crime is a gang member.. lol and you just said it had it been YO SON you woulda been on trial... well trayvon only got 1 dad.. so what u got beef wit his dad now? and if so whats yo beef wit gang members then?

nah not every ? that commits a crime is a gang member.............but the vast majority of crime where there is murder in the black community is gang related or because loosely organized groups

my problem with gang members is this generation of ? ass ? they have all become

gangs in the black community actually were originally created to protect the black community.........now lil tagalong niglets like you claim the ? but ain't about ? for real

makes no sense to be in a gang in 2014 since gangs no longer serves a beneficial purpose........especially when GZ can literally taunt ? openly

it's funny how cats are the wildest ? until it means standing up to someone from another group

I could say ? you to your crew and every dude in your crew would automatically claim he ready to ride.............but not 1, NOT 1 ? is thoro enough to try
    you don't see nothing wrong with that at all?
    bruh most murders in the hood are not gang related.. and you sound very stereotypical... btw you sound like the very "thugs" you are bashing you want 2 be the "savior"... why is that?

what's stereotypical about the truth?..........being in a "gang" in 2014 is an L

and nah I don't think these thugs should be the savior as you say.........GZ just shows that these "thugs" ain't bout ?

you are obviously a lost cause bruh :(

and we dont see eye 2 eye on this topic its cool but 2 say "a thug should ? Zimmerman" one second then say "thugs are punks because they haven't" is dumb because what do u want.. another black male 2 throw away his life? ( thats the ? yall say when its a "black on black crime" his family will still have 2 go thru the same pain as they would if it was a black man) you cant have it both ways.... or is it u feel a black "thugs" life is less important... because if that's the case u no better then Zimmerman himself..

• damobb2deep
    Options
    btw tell jeezy, nelly, snoop, Jaime foxx ect.. that bein in a gang in 2014 is an L...
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damobb just a product of his environment yet ? somehow found a way to ? on him instead of George Zimmerman lol

yall stereotyping Damobb the way GZ probably stereotyped Damobb
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd love to fight George! Ima see if I can.join
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...only in America man
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd woop that cracka

and the people talking bout gangs don't know the first thing about new age gangs

this ? ain't like the 70s 80s and 90s

it moved from gangs to get money organizations

I ain't in a gang but I know all about that ?
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jon Jones vs this ? .
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh this dude thinks this is a game
  • Jungz
    Jungz Members Posts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Throw The Game in there.. he done felt deep enough to get trayvon tatted on him and we know he loves attention. Send that ? the link.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...If the Opponent a Real ? , Zimmerman won't Make it Past the Weigh-In without Getting his ? Knocked in .
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is mad disrespectful.

Seriously. ? zimmerman, ? the dude to actually accept fighting him, ? the event promoter, and if this prodcasts on tv ? or the internet ? them too.

Smh at people excited to watch this. Unless zimmerman gets caught on the street idgaf who fights him
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay. But anyone but Sticky Fingaz.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, no one signing up? I sent him that email. I ain't scurred.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only if it's a fight to the death.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm starting to believe this ? was a hoax concocted by the government and they are trolling us.
  • edwardnigma
    Options
    What gym Does he go to?

Ill beat his ass @ whatever gym he's @.Ill punish him,have his face looking like a used ? .

Somebody tell me what gym he @,real talk, he's in my world now
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ain't paying...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn i wish iron mike was still off his meds......

this ? woulda been poetry....i guarantee '95 mike fresh outta jail woulda killed this fucvker in the damn ring.....
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would anyone assist in this ? and bring George Zimmerman even more attention?
  • edwardnigma
    Options
    Yo how much is it?

This Guy think he can just hop in boxing,bad idea. I know teenage amatuers that'll make fatso throw up his lunch,then knock him out.

If i ever I see this Guy in the gym ill take it easy to get him in there,then once we in,all bets off baby
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only way this should end: let GZ get a few licks in before his opponent pulls a pistol out and delivers justice.