SEC Defensive POY Missouri DE Michael Sam

Options

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    *patiently waiting on the 1st former player on ESPN or NFL network who slips up and goes against the grain and gives a honest reaction and says he aint down with that ? ? . and the backlash he receives.*

They already coming down on Herm smh...

http://deadspin.com/herm-edwards-suggests-mike-sam-is-bringing-baggage-in-1519691334

Herm looks like he had a few b4 that interview started tho.

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »
    as long as we dont get him it's all good

So you'd overlook the fact that he's a good player and could possibly help your defense? remember aint no tellin how many d/l players are in the league.I wouldn't wanna know.But if pittsburgh were to draft sam oh well...i would hope he come to camp work hard and earn his roster spot just like everybody else.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let that man cook
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    purpngold wrote: »
    as long as we dont get him it's all good

So you'd overlook the fact that he's a good player and could possibly help your defense? remember aint no tellin how many d/l players are in the league.I wouldn't wanna know.But if pittsburgh were to draft sam oh well...i would hope he come to camp work hard and earn his roster spot just like everybody else.
    its just all the unnecessary media hype that comes with it. Buddy should have kept it to himself
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayanbadejo: Coming out to team made Sam a better player

Prior to Missouri defensive end Michael Sam announcing he was ? last night, he spent the weekend with a number of supporters.

Former Ravens linebacker Brendan Ayanbadejo was among them, and he thinks Sam will be a better NFL player for yesterday’s announcement.

In a first-person column written for FOXSports.com, Ayanbadejo compared Sam to Jackie Robinson and Rosa Parks from a social standpoint, but also cited the football component.

Ayanbadejo pointed to the fact Sam had 3.5 sacks as a junior, but 11.5 as a senior after telling his teammates he was ? last August.

Smh @ this ? being compared to Rosa Parks & Jackie Robinson..
    Ayanbadejo pointed to the fact Sam had 3.5 sacks as a junior, but 11.5 as a senior after telling his teammates he was ? last August.

sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20140209/michael-sam-draft-stock/#ixzz2svNuEaiy
    Before his announcement, Sam had already emerged as a divisive prospect. Some look at his SEC-best 11.5 sacks and 19 tackles for loss and see a high-motor pass rusher who could go as high as the third round. Others see Sam, who is 6-foot-2 and 260 pounds, as an undersized defensive end without a true position in the NFL. Of his 11.5 sacks, nine came in three games against what one scout called "garbage competition" -- Vanderbilt, Arkansas State and Florida. "His numbers are inflated," a scout said. "You've got to see through that."
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate how this is blowing up like it is. He's ? , so what? That's his personal business.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S/N I'm watching First Take and they got the tweets on the topic on the bottom of the screen and Darren Rovell tweeted that Sam's two agents don't have a client that's active on an NFL roster. Thought that was interesting
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sam's will be doing '2 snaps and a circle' sack dance. Nah, I don't care about his lifestyle and all that, but what bothers me is the whole "Jackie Robinson" comparison/parallel, "? is the new black, and ? Rights=Civil Rights."
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I hold these truths to be self evident...

This a sad day in American professional sports because sports was the only realm that real men had left. Everywhere in society these deviants have a foothold. On t.v., movies, just walking the streets, and even in my beloved comic books, we've inundated with faggotry. It only in baseball, football, basketball, and ice hockey were we free of insidiousness that is homosexuality, and today that is lost.

People celebrate this ? , but those who support this ? ass muthafucka does understand the intended consequences behind this ? . This is a giant leap forward towards causal butt banditry among young boys and the lowering of the age of consent. Mark my words, just as chicks are licking ? and dykin' up in fifteen to twenty years young boys are going to sucking each off and sodomizing each other with a scary regularity. It's bad enough that you have worry about your daughter getting caught in the fad and doing some experimental dykin', but now you have to worry about whether or not your taking sloppy facials, being in ? orgies, and dressing up like a ? for a minute, but you don't except this ? , you're going to be an old fashioned closed minded, homophobe. At leas their being an openly ? ass player will stop that ? ass patting ? .

*Fixed. And here-here, my good sir.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But he's not the only ? dude in the league.

What you mean last realm for real men. A lot of these dudes is soft. Not all.

One ? crying cuz a player said fuxk you and his teammates didn't come to his rescue.

Every WR looking for a flag when they get boomed. Shoutout to R. Clark who told a player he don't care about getting fined cuz he was talking trash

And a coach saying that Welker play was one of the worst he has seen.

And another who jumps up and down crying on the sideline after every play.

And the ppl who run the league is soft.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im tired of all the faggotry. why dont they make it breaking news when a ? comes out and says im getting ? ? this ? is disgusting. cool you ? . wgaf? nobody except you rainbow having muthafuckas. or should i say daddyfuckers. ? is fowl or foul. i cant decide
  • purpngold
    edited February 2014
    Options
    bruh getting sacks on and off the field
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nfg... smh this is the jason Collins ? all over again.. there is ? people in pro sports so ? what? i want a pro player 2 say "the media hyping this ? up is the problem... not the ? people if they want this ? 2 be "normal" stop praising sombody for coming out you dont praise a man or woman 4 saying im strait? so stop praising every man/ woman 4 they personal sex life"
  • purpngold
    Options
    Macklemore's gonna perform at the SB now with ? getting married on stage.
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MIZ

really this should be a non issue but sadly it will never not be one
    damn, he cute too smh
    wonder what girl did him wrong
  • purpngold
    Options
    "One GM told me he doesn't think Sam will be drafted."
    Them Minnesota Vikings doe!