SEC Defensive POY Missouri DE Michael Sam

Options

Comments

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? up irony is how this fuckery is being portrayed in the media like ? are all happy and hella juiced about this ? . The muthafuckas that aren't cool with this ? are forced in silence and they can't voice their opinions because they'll be branded ass hate mongering homophobes and that will caused them to be fined by the league, they'll be forced to ? acceptance training, and it will ? their money up. Everybody is so juiced about this ? , but how many dudes are trying to be this ? 's roomy on road games? How many ? want to in the room with this ? when he's having ? groupie ? sex when he's in the room. How are his teammates going feel when this ? takes on mantle of championships male ? suckers in professional American sports. How are his teammates going to feel when suddenly there's a bunch of ? and trannies freaks at the stadium, fan events, and the hotel because of this ? .

Then you have to look at the media's hypocritical ass, they're talkin' about "It's going to great when this isn't a story. They knew for a minute that this ? likes takin' nut to the face. The media knew when this ? announced it to his teammates. They knew when the ? was named SEC Defensive Player of the Year, but now the pro ? media wants to blow this up when dude is about to go to the Combine and enter the draft because it serves the ? agenda as far as normalizing this ? as behavior. If the media didn't want to be to a story, THEY WOULDN'T HAVE MADE IT STORY.

America is headed down to a place where should ought to go and once we go there, there's no turning back. Should ? and ? live in fear of getting their ass kicked? Should they be denied the right to marriage or jobs because a man wants to eat out of another man's ? and a ? wants to ? a ? with a ? ? No, but ? , I don't need this unnecessary exposure to these ? ' lifestyle every time I look up either. Y'all don't hear me though. It's only when ? sons, nephews, cousins, or godsons come home on that "Mr. Cee," status one Thanksgiving with a trannie freak Keisha talking about he's not sure of his "sexuality," and he's just trying to "find," himself or he goes through a phase when he wants to skirts, blonde weaves, and yoga pants, will ? finally realize that they ? up in the game, but then it will be too ? late.

Bruh I guarantee you the only one putting that much thought and energy into this situation

Shine that ? on if you want, but mark my words, you'll see.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh. These dudes can't even speak their mind about race issues.

? ? should be last thing on their mind with all the foul ? that's going.

These athletes is already robots in interviews already.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If dude can play rush OLB in a 3-4. I would care if we grabbed him.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you went through the whole team thinking about ? ? ?

Lol naw Mizzou is my brother favorite team, what i mean by that dude never acted or came across as being ? . I think Manti Teo is ? thats why he came up with that story, ? is getting crazy watch a baseball player come out next

• purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chris kluwe is a ? ?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It do seem like Kluwe just does it for attention. He prolly says ? all the time.

#BumAssNigga
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All the Jr.'s doing it too. Magic and this dude. Tough break.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    Last Tuesday, Michael Sam Sr. was at a Denny’s near his home outside Dallas to celebrate his birthday when his son sent him a text message.

Dad, I’m ? , he wrote.

The party stopped cold. “I couldn’t eat no more, so I went to Applebee’s to have drinks,” Sam Sr. said. “I don’t want my grandkids raised in that kind of environment.

“I’m old-school,” he added. “I’m a man and a woman type of guy.” As evidence, he pointed out that he had taken an older son to Mexico to lose his virginity.

On Sunday night, just after Michael Sam announced his intention to make sports history, his father was still struggling with the news.

Sonned by pops

Dads with ? sons be like "what son?"
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    But he's ? up for not at least going to his pops, coming out in a text? Smh
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dam so pops had to take his other son to Mexico to keep him a non ?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last Tuesday, Michael Sam Sr. was at a Denny’s near his home outside Dallas to celebrate his birthday when his son sent him a text message.

Dad, I’m ? , he wrote.

The party stopped cold. “I couldn’t eat no more, so I went to Applebee’s to have drinks,” Sam Sr. said. “I don’t want my grandkids raised in that kind of environment.

“I’m old-school,” he added. “I’m a man and a woman type of guy.” As evidence, he pointed out that he had taken an older son to Mexico to lose his virginity.

On Sunday night, just after Michael Sam announced his intention to make sports history, his father was still struggling with the news.

Sonned by pops

Damn his pops tried to keep him on track but couldn't hold up well he'll focus on the grand kids now....Real ? ?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol took him to a Mexican ?
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man his pops is real
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michael Sam getting "He Hate Me 2" on the back of his jersey.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michael Sam Sr. = The Black Tywin Lanister
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dad, I’m ? , he wrote.

Sonned by pops

Damn shame the fathers gonna get berated & crucified by the media.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    But he's ? up for not at least going to his pops, coming out in a text? Smh

and on his birthday, that's basically some self centered type ? .
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao pops said "? Denny's, I need to hit Applebee's"
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , I wouldn't want a ? son either
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michael Sam wrong for ethering his dad that on his bday

Dad ethered his ass back and ? on him in the media

"Deacon Jones is rolling over in his grave"

Lmao
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Let that man cook

Funny as hell. lol
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard last year there was going to be a group 3-4 NFL players that were gonna come out and supposedly at least one was an all pro level player. If that were to happen..sh#t will really hit the fan...