• white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ? talking about "real men" and then catching feelings
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Couple thoughts

1. ESPN is going od with their coverage but at the same time this is big because
    A) hes ? but he doesn't fit the sterotypic soft sensitive ideas we have of ? people
    B) while he has not proven ? in the NFL he actually was a talented player in the SEC. Most of these post career come outs been scrubs

2. I hope kluwe will shut the ? up now. ? is annoying i bet even michael sam hears kluwe and is like "ayo shut the ? up". Kluwe od pro ? and he not een ? . Hes like those white guilt people who od trina defend minorities.

3. If a ? can play i don't give a ? what orentation and ? he bout just go win my team games. ? so worried aobut who you ? in your personal life is ? themselves.

4. While they don't seem to be vocal on this issue i laugh at the ? who claim they can't accept him cause they "christain" but then they ? ? taking drugs and getting arrested. Just be an honest ? and say you don't like it don't hide behind religion.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate how they treating him like he a super hero.This is taking away from the sport. Being openly ? is nothing special.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well dude aint ? . he cant play. this muthafucka wont even get drafted
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe because I'm from LA where you can run into random groups of absurdly flamboyant ? regularly this just ain't a big deal to me. ? I applaud him for just being relatively normal.

I'm just like... As long as you conduct yourself like a damn human being then my opinion is "live and let live"

His brand of gayness>>>>>>>>whatever that ? Magic Johnson son is on

Exactly. I have no problem with Men or Women who happen to be Homosexual...

...But I can't ? ' stand ? and ? .
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jonathan Vilma is getting thrown under the bus.. because of a recent interview he dared to say.. he wouldn't feel comfortable around a ? in the lockeroom...
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol if this ? ? dont even get drafted
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    lol if this ? ? dont even get drafted

Don't be surprised if it comes out in about ten, fifteen, twenty years from now that Roger Goodell sent out super secret email to all of the owners and g.m.s that this ? has to be drafted. The NFL don't want those ? groups on their ass (no pun intended,) not drafting potna and accusing the NFL of being "homophobes." Since their a ? ass organization anyway, Jerry Jones needs to draft dude. Dude would be a perfect fit for the punk ass Cowboys.

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jonathan Vilma is getting thrown under the bus.. because of a recent interview he dared to say.. he wouldn't feel comfortable around a ? in the lockeroom...

He just saying what probably 98% of the players in the league are feeling anyway
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish these ? is this vocal about these crackas that running the country and still treating us like sub humans.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope all these ? menz model for Tom the Gawd's UGg footwear

We need to get that money poppin , the patriot way (no same love)

Come again?

You know what, NVM.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I wish these ? is this vocal about these crackas that running the country and still treating us like sub humans.

Half of them can't be convinced that there are still some serious hills for us to climb and obstacles to overcome in that regard. "My pockets fat though."
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jackie Robinson....really though...they are putting this ? on that level?

F O H.

I need to get acknkowledged for being openly black and heterosexual
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

I'm sure these dudes getting paid millions to play a kids game are pretty content with the world they live in
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fagkie Robinson
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Fagkie Robinson

DEAD
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? up irony is how this fuckery is being portrayed in the media like ? are all happy and hella juiced about this ? . The muthafuckas that aren't cool with this ? are forced in silence and they can't voice their opinions because they'll be branded ass hate mongering homophobes and that will caused them to be fined by the league, they'll be forced to ? acceptance training, and it will ? their money up. Everybody is so juiced about this ? , but how many dudes are trying to be this ? 's roomy on road games? How many ? want to in the room with this ? when he's having ? groupie ? sex when he's in the room. How are his teammates going feel when this ? takes on mantle of championships male ? suckers in professional American sports. How are his teammates going to feel when suddenly there's a bunch of ? and trannies freaks at the stadium, fan events, and the hotel because of this ? .

Then you have to look at the media's hypocritical ass, they're talkin' about "It's going to great when this isn't a story. They knew for a minute that this ? likes takin' nut to the face. The media knew when this ? announced it to his teammates. They knew when the ? was named SEC Defensive Player of the Year, but now the pro ? media wants to blow this up when dude is about to go to the Combine and enter the draft because it serves the ? agenda as far as normalizing this ? as behavior. If the media didn't want to be to a story, THEY WOULDN'T HAVE MADE IT STORY.

America is headed down to a place where should ought to go and once we go there, there's no turning back. Should ? and ? live in fear of getting their ass kicked? Should they be denied the right to marriage or jobs because a man wants to eat out of another man's ? and a ? wants to ? a ? with a ? ? No, but ? , I don't need this unnecessary exposure to these ? ' lifestyle every time I look up either. Y'all don't hear me though. It's only when ? sons, nephews, cousins, or godsons come home on that "Mr. Cee," status one Thanksgiving with a trannie freak Keisha talking about he's not sure of his "sexuality," and he's just trying to "find," himself or he goes through a phase when he wants to skirts, blonde weaves, and yoga pants, will ? finally realize that they ? up in the game, but then it will be too ? late.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    So ? still acting like you just turn ? from being around a ? person.

I'm not gon say players is cool or ain't cool with it. I think they don't give a ? .

And you wrote all that ? for nothing.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    And you have a lot of ? scenarios on your mind.

? you ?
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I heard goodells bro is a ? , and if true, the guys who oppose homos definitely gonna keep they mouths shut for fear of fines, backlash, etc
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/chris_kluwe_michael_sam_distraction
    Chris Kluwe: Calling ? Football Player A 'Distraction' Is Code For Intolerance

Former NFL punter Chris Kluwe said Monday that the anonymous league executives bashing college football player Michael Sam for coming out as ? are masking their own intolerance by calling him a "distraction."

"One thing I thought was really interesting was the very word 'distraction,'" Kluwe said in an interview with the Huffington Post. "You see that used a lot by the front office and coaching. It's very similar to how the word 'thug' was used when Richard Sherman was the topic of conversation. It seems that this word distraction is code for, I don't really like the idea of a ? player on my team, but I know I can't come out and say that, so I'll use the word 'distraction' instead."

Chris Kluwe has spoken.. I guess he was mad he hasn't gotten any attention for himself in a couple days...