WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

• TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eyes low wrote: »
    This ? Sucks so far. It freezes all the Damn time

in my area I don't have the best Internet connection, but I do think it just because of the traffic.

The stream runs fine, but the on demand stuff is slow.

And some of the videos just don't run. Like hollowed havoc 98.

And their missing alot of raws like the raw after Wm 18
  • TheBossman
    Options
    If it freezes alot pause the video for we minutes if that helps.
  • TheBossman
    Options
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow theyre actually including chris benoit matches?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I got youtube n streams and torrents. I'll pass.
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GodGivBiz wrote: »
    I got youtube n streams and torrents. I'll pass.

Ole broke ass ? .

• dubya03
    dubya03 Members Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Options
    Pass. Its not what I expected with the vast library from UWF,ECW,WCCW,NWA/WCW Vince owns. I didn't see The GAB:Wargames, no WorldWideWrestling from TBS. No ECW tv episodes ,UWF,WCCW tv episodes Clash of the Champions. None of the good ? just pay per views. Highspots and youtube it is for me. It's not worth the $9.99 ...besides I don't watch the current WWE programming so.
  • dubya03
    dubya03 Members Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Options
    I hoped it would be more like Netflix not scheduled programs.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    It really is worth the 10 bucks. Spent about 8 hours on it in 2 days.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn wwe is crackin Down on all the wrestling matches on YouTube I was just watching orton vs cactus jack last week and its not there anymore lol
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »

i didnt realize just how much wrestling i had missed until i got this ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I'm sure the library will build up. Just watched Wrestlemania 13. Stone Cold vs Bret Hart. Goat
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just signed up. Loving it. Just wish there old episodes of Raw and Nitro to top off. That would make it GOAT

? 's like ? ...it's addictive and will ruin your life.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    I asked on Twitter when will the app be on the Samsung smart TV'S they said during the summer.

I watch it on my phone and I my ps4, so the TV isn't that important.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Just signed up. Loving it. Just wish there old episodes of Raw and Nitro to top off. That would make it GOAT

? 's like ? ...it's addictive and will ruin your life.

Are their any Nitros ? I can't find it.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    just got done watching rock/angle at no way out 01..angle gave that ? the meanest ankle lock ever lol

smh at earl hebner though
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dubya03 wrote: »
    Pass. Its not what I expected with the vast library from UWF,ECW,WCCW,NWA/WCW Vince owns. I didn't see The GAB:Wargames, no WorldWideWrestling from TBS. No ECW tv episodes ,UWF,WCCW tv episodes Clash of the Champions. None of the good ? just pay per views. Highspots and youtube it is for me. It's not worth the $9.99 ...besides I don't watch the current WWE programming so.

We're on the same boat. Once they start putting up CWC, WWWF, AWA, GCW, Mid-Atlantic and Stampede pro videos with frequency on there is when I'll finally buy the network. Their massive video library dating back to the '30s is the only real appeal to me.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Any of ya ? that got it, also have a Mac? the videos wont play on my computer but are perfect on my phone
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Watching Fully Loaded 2000 and remembering how fat Trish's ass used to be. Fuuuck!
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited February 2014
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Any of ya ? that got it, also have a Mac? the videos wont play on my computer but are perfect on my phone
    I got a mac mini but I dont ? with the wwE Network. Waste of money to me. Anyways..

WWE Network: XBox Update, 2014 Rumble Added, More New Content
    Submitted by Michael Bluth on February 28, 2014 - 1:57pm
    Posted In:

News - Wrestling

[Previous Article] - [Next Article] - [Contact Author]

- WWE issued the following WWE Network Service Advisory on Friday regarding fans being unable to watch the Network on Xbox 360:

"Thank you for signing up for WWE Network. We are working aggressively to address the login issue for Xbox users and expect to have it resolved by this Monday, March 3, if not sooner. You will be notified via email as soon as this issue is fixed. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

In the meantime, please enjoy watching WWE Network on WWE.com, tablets, mobile phones or other connected devices."

- The 2014 Royal Rumble pay-per-view is now available in the WWE Network's VOD PPV area.

- A lot of new content will be added to the WWE Network once the free trial period is over.

- There are also plans to add every episode of Saturday Night's Main Event and the WCW Clash of Champions.

• PanchoYoSancho
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I forgot all about the Benoit/Booker T rivalry in WCW. They put together some great matches in a short span in 98.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better than i thought. Im watching 1999 royal rumble. stone cold and vince are the first 2 and austin stumps vince like 50 times in a row!

and who in here too broke to afford "free?"

Just cancel in 7 days after you watched everything.

My fav feature is the fact that it automatically stream shows all day and night, kinda like a network, huh? eh?
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    Better than i thought. Im watching 1999 royal rumble. stone cold and vince are the first 2 and austin stumps vince like 50 times in a row!

My fav feature is the fact that it automatically stream shows all day and night, kinda like a network, huh? eh?
    Just cuz you pay 9.99 a
    Month for some ? doesnt mean you have money either. Its free on youtube. Theyve been streaming this ? since at least 2007. I mean do you tho.
  • TheBossman
    Options

If you just watch the stream it does feel like a legit channel.
    GodGivBiz wrote: »

Just cuz you pay 9.99 a
    Month for some ? doesnt mean you have money either. Its free on youtube. Theyve been streaming this ? since at least 2007. I mean do you tho.

The best value is the ppvs, no more looking for links for the ppv THAT'S THE VALUE OF THE NETWORK
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    looking for a stream for a ppv shouldnt be hard any way tho, unless u just computer illiterate, but wwe network having the entire ecw and wcw library is where the value is for me, if i ever got the network it'd be because of that cuz u can find some but not all on youtube