Comments

• TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GodGivBiz wrote: »
    TheBossman wrote: »
    GodGivBiz wrote: »
    Y'all better pay for it, YouTube gonna be wrestling free very soon

I actually had my own network of wrestling shows and mma. I currently have everything from 93-01 ecw evrrything from 83-01 wcw 96-05 wwf( no edits all clean n original). Ive been part of the underground streaminh community but fell off of it for the last two years or so and kept everything on my harddrive. I plan on opening my own website on streaming torrenting movies wrestling mma boxing sports video game ? n how to make money N ? all in one. Its sorta a dream of mind. Thats why I got my attitude so to speak on it vuz I remember WWE sending us letters on justin tv b4 it became twitch n telling us to close our ? down as were violiating the dmca act or some ? . I guess im just an outlaw to them. ? em, but theyre doing ? the right way. Cant hate, especially if its successful.

You were on jtv? What was it called? I might of been on it at one time. ilive.to is the place I went to before getting the network.

I wont reveal my place but I helped alwaysrocking, thestro, and wrestlingfanatic, xvchris, just to name a few.

OK batman, lol. But I did go on alwaysrocking alot for wwf/wcw streams.
  • T.Vick04
    T.Vick04 Members Posts: 579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did the Xbox app get fixed?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Vick04 wrote: »
    Did the Xbox app get fixed?

Yes
  • TheBossman
    Options
    over the last 2 weeks i have put more money in the wwe than i ever have before.
    the network and bought me retro hulkamania shirt. j28dZZIGekRwG_e.jpg
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    They were showing the Raw from 2001 when Vince bought WCW. Vince asked the fans who he should bring in and giving either a thumbs up or thumbs down. He says Hogan, the fans give a thumbs down, he says Luger they give a thumbs down, he says Bagwell they pop like crazy, he says Booker T they pop, then Vince started talking again, and the fans started chanting Goldberg, he then says Goldberg and he gets the biggest reaction, then he says Sting and they pop. I thought that was interesting.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    They were showing the Raw from 2001 when Vince bought WCW. Vince asked the fans who he should bring in and giving either a thumbs up or thumbs down. He says Hogan, the fans give a thumbs down, he says Luger they give a thumbs down, he says Bagwell they pop like crazy, he says Booker T they pop, then Vince started talking again, and the fans started chanting Goldberg, he then says Goldberg and he gets the biggest reaction, then he says Sting and they pop. I thought that was interesting.

He ? on Jeff Jarret in that promo. Jeff would be G double O double N double E, Gone
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No need for the network as of right now. I kind of have a library already.

It would be dope to see the B-PPVs from the attitude era and WCW/ECW again though.

• TheBossman
    Options
    Love the bookmarks in the videos now, makes It more convenient.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    theyve been in there from jump but theyve just recently added them to more...notice the PPVs with benoit dont have markers for his matches though. like if he has a match in the middle of the PPV, its just one big gap until the next match's marker
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Don't like the music edits. But I get why tho.
    peagle05 wrote: »
    theyve been in there from jump but theyve just recently added them to more...notice the PPVs with benoit dont have markers for his matches though. like if he has a match in the middle of the PPV, its just one big gap until the next match's marker

I was watching more of the original stuff and vault matches, I'm just watching the older ppvs.

The search function on the PS4 is still ? . Not all the matches show up when I search for it.
  • Ol' Fred
    Ol' Fred Members Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    watched dis match from diva match from armageddon 2000 which wuz actually one of ol' freds fav due to dat phat azz on trish yo!
    YPkJgod.gif
    busENnO.gif
    f8F9ouD.gif
    XdF5qZw.gif
    Z74q13U.gif
    Trish_Stratus_16.jpg
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I starting to let it play whatever is on live while interneting on the laptop. i see what they are doing and its the right way.

i dont know exact ppv's and will have to google it, but whats the original brett hart screw job ppv?
    rock/hogan wrestlemainia?
    the first table ladder chairs ppv? i saw that live, i think it was summerslam 99?
    the wrestlemainia after austin brung the beer truck out on raw?
    the austin face turn/bret hart heel turn ppv?
  • Dave2one6
    Options
    oh yeah, and the hell in a cell, taker/mankind. i wanna show my wife that lol

my favorite part is when mankind comes back and gets thrown thru the top of the cage. the announcers are like " that one was worse. He's dead."
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    oh yeah, and the hell in a cell, taker/mankind. i wanna show my wife that lol

my favorite part is when mankind comes back and gets thrown thru the top of the cage. the announcers are like " that one was worse. He's dead."

I believe that Hell In A Cell was King Of The Ring 97 or 98
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    I starting to let it play whatever is on live while interneting on the laptop. i see what they are doing and its the right way.

i dont know exact ppv's and will have to google it, but whats the original brett hart screw job ppv?
    rock/hogan wrestlemainia?
    the first table ladder chairs ppv? i saw that live, i think it was summerslam 99?
    the wrestlemainia after austin brung the beer truck out on raw?
    the austin face turn/bret hart heel turn ppv?

The screwjob was Survivor Series 1997

Rock vs Hogan was Wrestlemania 18

The First TLC was I believe Wrestlemania 2000

That year for Rock vs Austin was Wrestlemania XV

Austin face turn was after their match Wrestlemania 13
  • Dave2one6
    Options
    Just watched the screw job and guess what? they cut out a big chuck of the ending. they show when bret spit in vince's face, then it cuts to michaels walking up the ramp, then it goes off. i just got screw jobbed lol.

my fav part is when bret hart makes the wcw sign in the ring
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Watching over the edge 99 again they edited some, thought it would be more.

It happen before the jarrett val tag match with Debra and bass.

Jarrett did a promo before the match saying Get well Owen which was also edited.

Had to go to dailymotion to see the unedited ppv.
  • TheBossman
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Ol' Fred wrote: »
    watched dis match from diva match from armageddon 2000 which wuz actually one of ol' freds fav due to dat phat azz on trish yo!
    YPkJgod.gif
    busENnO.gif
    f8F9ouD.gif
    XdF5qZw.gif
    Z74q13U.gif
    Trish_Stratus_16.jpg

jqoqbIHuXb6vB.jpg
    ijXpHmUQb2sIj.jpg
    ibuWJUcHlUyHpY.jpg
    idz6eIqiphHKw.jpg
    ibgglRa82IPuKp.jpg
    ibxxeOihpqRk7R.jpg
    ibsTkcSNiE2lcy.jpg
    iBqxhuiVQ94BM.jpg
    iujZT37TvTPoi.jpg
    ibvlngAKcHKwtH.gif

@ 11:34 in the last video trish ass is fat

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you look back, Earl Hebner over sold the hell out of every two count he made. Even before they would kick out, he'd look like he was having a seizure kicking his leg out in the air.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    If you look back, Earl Hebner over sold the hell out of every two count he made. Even before they would kick out, he'd look like he was having a seizure kicking his leg out in the air.

Yea, sometimes he couldn't believe cena would kick out of a sidewalk slam
  • Dave2one6
    Options
    ok. the best of raw. why cant i find that? its on Live as i type, but i wanna watch other ones. 98-99-2000 is soooo classic. I think you guys call it the attitude era. I call it my re-introduction. or as we say in the 'hood' when i had started back watchin it again.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    It's under "in ring".
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    damn Trish has to be the baddest diva

in no order top 10

Layla
    Mickie
    Steph
    Molly (she was thick)
    Naomi
    AJ
    Sable (ol broad was bad idgaf)
    Torrie
    Stacy
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Trish aged horribly
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The sucky thing about this network is that they show the current NXT and Superstars shows but not the recent Raw and Smackdown shows. The most recent Raw they show is when Batista came back.