WWE Network Thread

Options

Comments

• Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it feels and it is a legit channel. the stone cold story was on today. got to watch an entire nxt today and its cool that cesaro worked it.

as far as searching for streams go, i wont miss that. it just sucked when it would freeze, and you would have to search for another stream. and the quality was below vhs standards. i havent watched a clear payperview since 2003 so thats, that.

i havent paid yet. just free style jones'in it. but i will pay.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all better pay for it, YouTube gonna be wrestling free very soon
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I believe that because the wwe is in bed with them. and once you in bed with em, you cant cheat em. especially when dollars are involved.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I said ? it and went ahead and paid for this yesterday, I didn't go to sleep last night looking at old school stuff with my daughter.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Yea this ? dope as ? b...I be watching on my phone the picture be smooth as ? and it don't be freezing, streams or on demand videos. Also I'm looking forward to see what they add after the free trial because if they add ALL the old Raws that would make it GOAT. I'll ? around and start watching all the raws then the ppv that it lead up too...relive the whole attitude era and ? lol.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I want to apologize if I sound like an ? , the Batista promos are inspiring as ? my bad. I might ? wit it too and cancel by day six. Once againmy bad folks.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

I actually had my own network of wrestling shows and mma. I currently have everything from 93-01 ecw evrrything from 83-01 wcw 96-05 wwf( no edits all clean n original). Ive been part of the underground streaminh community but fell off of it for the last two years or so and kept everything on my harddrive. I plan on opening my own website on streaming torrenting movies wrestling mma boxing sports video game ? n how to make money N ? all in one. Its sorta a dream of mind. Thats why I got my attitude so to speak on it vuz I remember WWE sending us letters on justin tv b4 it became twitch n telling us to close our ? down as were violiating the dmca act or some ? . I guess im just an outlaw to them. ? em, but theyre doing ? the right way. Cant hate, especially if its successful.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I just watched WrestleMania 19. It reenforced in my mind why it's the goat WM. There's only 3 things I would've changed. Undertaker vs Big Show 1 on 1, Booker T beating HHH and no stupid cat fight match.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Also King was funny as ? on commentary during the HHH/Booker match.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They just put up a new roundtable about factions, flair ethered the ? outta the nwo.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    GodGivBiz wrote: »

I actually had my own network of wrestling shows and mma. I currently have everything from 93-01 ecw evrrything from 83-01 wcw 96-05 wwf( no edits all clean n original). Ive been part of the underground streaminh community but fell off of it for the last two years or so and kept everything on my harddrive. I plan on opening my own website on streaming torrenting movies wrestling mma boxing sports video game ? n how to make money N ? all in one. Its sorta a dream of mind. Thats why I got my attitude so to speak on it vuz I remember WWE sending us letters on justin tv b4 it became twitch n telling us to close our ? down as were violiating the dmca act or some ? . I guess im just an outlaw to them. ? em, but theyre doing ? the right way. Cant hate, especially if its successful.

You were on jtv? What was it called? I might of been on it at one time. ilive.to is the place I went to before getting the network.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Side note, I don't think you can cancel during the trial period...
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It would be nice if they had old raws
  • TheBossman
    Options
    eyes low wrote: »
    It would be nice if they had old raws
    In time I think they will have more raws and Nitros.

Spent all day watching in your house ppvs, and I forgot how epic that 2000 Armageddon 6 man hiac match was.
  • dubya03
    dubya03 Members Posts: 51 ✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I'm going to hold out until they add more content. I don't mind the $9.99 price because it is worth the price. I'm just an old school fan of the 80's and 90's Crockett,NWA/UWF...AWA,WCCW,Stampede and WWF era. I need to see The WARGAMES :Road Warriors,Super Powers vs The 4 Horsemen. Freebirds vs Von Erichs, Brody vs Abdullah,.Eddie Gilbert vs Sting,Terry Taylor,Chris Adams. Hogan vs Orndorff ,Steamboat vs Savage......The FIRST Clash of the Champions Flair vs Sting......
    NEED THAT!
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    How the hell you cancel this ?
  • TheBossman
    Options
    How the hell you cancel this ?
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Side note, I don't think you can cancel during the trial period...

Trapped, like a blue sign on a pregnancy test. ..
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you can cancel...probably too late now but go to "my account" then click billing information on the left
  • T.Vick04
    T.Vick04 Members Posts: 579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just re-watched WrestleMania 25 That last ride was crazy

undertakerlastrideanimated.gif
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Orton/HHH was better than I remember it being. The crowd was just dead for it.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

Right after taker vs hbk, the crowd was dead.
    That's why you have a divas match in between the main event matches.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    App is dope on the PS4 but can't get it to work on my phone for ? . Unable to verify location??
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Nvm I fixed it. Yay
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    GodGivBiz wrote: »

You were on jtv? What was it called? I might of been on it at one time. ilive.to is the place I went to before getting the network.

I wont reveal my place but I helped alwaysrocking, thestro, and wrestlingfanatic, xvchris, just to name a few.
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

Right after taker vs hbk, the crowd was dead.
    That's why you have a divas match in between the main event matches.

info on the girl in your sig?

watching no way out 01, steph and trish both looking right and actually had a decent match