Options

Comments

• DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Goku & Vegeta don't stand a chance
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    light travels around earth 7.5 times in a second

Goku and Geta aint nowhere near that ? takes them forever to travel afew cities away unless they use that instant transmission ? all them speedsters are straight up lighten up them saiyans

Yea, agree with this. I'm just being real, any regular ass mutant that's not stronger and faster is not beating the z warriors. The fastest Z warrior is Pan and she ain't even moving at lightspeed. Thor only moves at lightspeed with the hammer but his strength and speed is greater. I've seen the Z warriors take much greater hits than that lightening ? that emits from mjionir so Thor is whooping they ass off power and speed alone.

Qigp7pV.gif

post-15337-Christian-Bale-confused-gif-Hje6.gif

ice_cube_wtf.gif

Bruh.....

Well ? , GT series, Gohan's daughter is faster than all them ? without instant transmission according to them.

Really? They said this? SMH. Well, word of advice, don't take ? from GT. It's just horrible in every way.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Except the design of SS4 Goku. That was dope. And Baby and the dragons were good enemies too even if nothing about them was executed very well.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goku & Vegeta might barely beat them
    The current Starbrand (who is a teenager) would crucify Goku and Vegeta...at the same time.

The kid stood up to these three without even batting an eye:

3235196-1082498083-29411.jpg

Well this is just ? crazy.
    Who the hell is that kid?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Big Baby Jesus
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see a lot of favoritism. ? is really saying Goku and Vegeta would get they ass whipped by ironman and Spiderman, that sounds like hate. Be realistic. Sentry, Surfer, Thanos, Galactus, Blackheart, Odin, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Vision, Blue Marvel, Apocalypse, Rogue, any psychic ability marvel character, Iceman, New Sun Gambit, those type of dudes will murder them. But gtfoh with using these street tier mutants, they don't have the speed nor strength to match up with the Z warriors and no diss but can someone explain to me how Doom beats them???

Dr doom would body them
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goku & Vegeta would ? them up badly
    So...y'all diehard DBZ fans REALLY gonna tell me that Goku and/or Vegeta would stand a chance against this chic?:

Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_3_4.jpg

Especially if she were to go Darkchilde on em?:

Uncanny+X-Men+v3+005-Darkchylde.jpg
  • gns
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    The current Starbrand (who is a teenager) would crucify Goku and Vegeta...at the same time.

The kid stood up to these three without even batting an eye:

3235196-1082498083-29411.jpg

Well this is just ? crazy.
    Who the hell is that kid?

Starbrand..........he has the power of all the universes combined.

That's just ridiculous.
    Watch him appear in dc comics with Batman defeating him.

So...y'all diehard DBZ fans REALLY gonna tell me that Goku and/or Vegeta would stand a chance against this chic?:

Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_3_4.jpg

Especially if she were to go Darkchilde on em?:

Uncanny+X-Men+v3+005-Darkchylde.jpg

Gohan would definitely beat her in a spelling b contest.
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know how this went on for 6 pages. I think DBZ fans are the worst. Bunch of delusional dipshits.
  • DrMindbender122
    Options
    That's about the only thing he'd beat her in.

U do realize that Magik is at her strongest in her realm, right? She literally has Limbo inside of her; she had to "swallow" it in order to contain it.

U think Android 18 did a number on Vegeta; Magik would bring Vegeta to "Broly" level ? mode.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I don't know much about Magik, but what kinda feats does she have? It's nice saying she has this kinda power and that kinda power, but what high level fighting has she done?
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know much about Magik, but what kinda feats does she have? It's nice saying she has this kinda power and that kinda power, but what high level fighting has she done?

She beat Dormammu.
  • gns
    Options
    That's about the only thing he'd beat her in.

U do realize that Magik is at her strongest in her realm, right? She literally has Limbo inside of her; she had to "swallow" it in order to contain it.

U think Android 18 did a number on Vegeta; Magik would bring Vegeta to "Broly" level ? mode.

Didn't know she had a realm. So magik swallows huh? No diss to colossus but I'd be in there. Russian ? love ? .

Anyway I maintain my stance goku and vegeta would win. Vegeta isn't about to sit and wait till this Russkie ? chants down Babylon b4 attacking.
  • DrMindbender122
    edited March 2014
    Options
    She beat Dr Strange and Dormammu. She has time travel and teleportation abilities.

Her soul sword has transmutation abilities. She waived it at Colossus and took away his Juggernaut powers instantly.

bendis4.jpg

uncannyxmen20c.jpg

She has the endless hordes of Limbo demons at her command.

Currently, she jumping back and forth through time and has a Pre-AvX Dr Strange tutoring her on how to handle having Limbo inside of her and deal with her powers.

That's just off the top of my head. I do know that she was so powerful and unstable that Cyclops used to keep her locked up and brought her out only when ? really hit the fan, so to say.

She's not your traditional heroine. Most of her soul has been overtaken by Limbo. She has no qualms with killing to win or defeat her opponent.

I remember reading The New Mutants and pretty much everyone was afraid of her. Magneto kinda took her under his wing when he was the X-Men Headmaster.

Comic Vine breaks her backstory and power sets down much better than I can:

comicvine.com/magik/4005-8303/

She's not on the Scarlet Witch's power level, but she's not all that far behind her.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Majik is like a hell lord now or something and that was a high end showing
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sorry but rogue could whip Goku,Vegeta ass.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    That's a bit too far. I'm assuming you're talking about classic Rogue with Ms Marvel's powers right. She didn't have the skill to beat them, and she doesn't outclass them in raw stats like other characters in here.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marvel wins, on the sole fact that the creators are the biggest nerds on the planet, just making up ? .

like that kid above dissing, hulk,thor etc at the sametime

they gave him: the power of the entire universe......lmao da ? does that even mean?
  • DrMindbender122
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Alkinduz wrote: »
    Marvel wins, on the sole fact that the creators are the biggest nerds on the planet, just making up ? .

like that kid above dissing, hulk,thor etc at the sametime

they gave him: the power of the entire universe......lmao da ? does that even mean?

It means that the kid is strong enough to do this to the Hulk and take that from Thor...with ease

3499999-8180037598-tumbl.png

avengers8d.jpg

None of the Saiyans are seeing this kid on any level.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Goku can take out whoever can't survive a planet explosion. The SS's never actually fought at their full power during the cell saga and beyond for exactly that reason. (they would destroy the planet)

If they can, I'll assume they have some hax power that will cause problems for the Golden Child.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Goku can take out whoever can't survive a planet explosion. The SS's never actually fought at their full power during the cell saga and beyond for exactly that reason. (they would destroy the planet)

If they can, I'll assume they have some hax power that will cause problems for the Golden Child.

That's exaggeration. Nowhere was it ever implied that anyone in DBZ was so powerful that they could destroy the Earth with errant attacks. They are planet busters, but it's not casual for them.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options

That's exaggeration. Nowhere was it ever implied that anyone in DBZ was so powerful that they could destroy the Earth with errant attacks. They are planet busters, but it's not casual for them.

I disagree, I believe during the cell saga and beyond, it wouldn't be too hard for them to destroy the earth if they're not careful.

At a power level of 139, Master Roshi is capable of destroying the moon. This is important for my next point.

Flash forward to the Saiyan saga. At one point Vegeta gets ? off, and threatens to destroy earth. Many claim Vegeta was bluffing, but Vegeta power level when doing the Gallet Gun is 35k, far above Roshi's mere 139. I don't think it's beyond reasoning to say Vegeta was capable of blowing Earth up at that point.

- Base form Freiza blew up planet vegeta while chilling in his chair.

Then why did he power up so much to destroy Namek?

Because he didn't want Goku to block it, and he didn't want to let Goku know what he was going to do.

Fast Forward to the Buu Saga

Here is kid buu casually sending a blast capable of destroying Earth and Vegeta deflected it without much effort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW3zD5QoL74

So yeah, I think a select few of the Z fighters could casually blow up Earth if they wanted to, since some of them are even stronger than kid buu.

If anyone is wondering why large attacks like the Kamehameha don't blow up Earth, and yet that small attack from buu was able to do it, it's most likely because the formation and delivery of the attack were designed differently, example: KHH is more like a wave, buu's blast was a ball of highly concentrated energy.

In simple terms, manga logic.
  • DrMindbender122
    edited April 2014
    Options
    If the Z Fighters blew up the Earth, it would be a ? move, as none of them can breath in space.

Marvel has several non-cosmic and/or non-omega mutant level characters who can survive the void of space.

They also have several reality and time warpers who could reverse any damage any of the Z Flighters could inflict.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got two words for goku and vegeta ........ultimate nullifier! close thread.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The whole universe?

No.
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options

I disagree, I believe during the cell saga and beyond, it wouldn't be too hard for them to destroy the earth if they're not careful.

At a power level of 139, Master Roshi is capable of destroying the moon. This is important for my next point.

Flash forward to the Saiyan saga. At one point Vegeta gets ? off, and threatens to destroy earth. Many claim Vegeta was bluffing, but Vegeta power level when doing the Gallet Gun is 35k, far above Roshi's mere 139. I don't think it's beyond reasoning to say Vegeta was capable of blowing Earth up at that point.

- Base form Freiza blew up planet vegeta while chilling in his chair.

Then why did he power up so much to destroy Namek?

Because he didn't want Goku to block it, and he didn't want to let Goku know what he was going to do.

Fast Forward to the Buu Saga

Here is kid buu casually sending a blast capable of destroying Earth and Vegeta deflected it without much effort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW3zD5QoL74

So yeah, I think a select few of the Z fighters could casually blow up Earth if they wanted to, since some of them are even stronger than kid buu.

If anyone is wondering why large attacks like the Kamehameha don't blow up Earth, and yet that small attack from buu was able to do it, it's most likely because the formation and delivery of the attack were designed differently, example: KHH is more like a wave, buu's blast was a ball of highly concentrated energy.

In simple terms, manga logic.

Master Roshi destroying the moon was an outlier. Neither Goku nor Vegeta know any planet busting attacks. Use manga feats, not anime feats.