DC: Rebirth

Options

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ Ted Kord was brought back to the main Earth continuity of the current DCU in the Forever Evil story.

Justice League 3000/3001 which is a regular monthly comic book also features versions of Booster and Ted taken directly from the JLI era and is written by the guys who wrote them in the JLI days.
  • Broddie
    Options
    SUPERMAN: LOIS & CLARK Brings Preboot Husband & Wife Back to Main DC Continuity

For readers who wanted the pre-Flashpoint Superman back on the main DCU earth, Superman: Lois and Clark is a wish come true.

Thanks to the events of Convergence, it's been revealed that the older, married, pre-reboot versions Clark Kent and Lois Lane are alive and well on DC's Prime Earth — hiding for years among the residents of the "New 52" universe.

And with Superman: Lois and Clark #1, their nine-year-old son Jon will start to figure out who his parents really are.

read more at the following link: http://www.newsarama.com/25766-superman-lois-clark-brings-preboot-husband-wife-back-to-main-dc-continuity.html
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Sounds like what marvel is doing with spider man and Mary Jane being married agin dope
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman 44 was a really good read. Nice respite from the downturn that book had been experiencing.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I have to say about DC is...they are on a roll .

I read JL Trinity War, Forever Evil, & DCU vs MOTU all great reads and I'm even a bigger fan being that I loved the he-man cartoons growing up. I'm trying to get my hands on vol. 3, 4, & 5 but I may just do 1 at a time.
  • lord nemesis
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »

I read JL Trinity War, Forever Evil, & DCU vs MOTU all great reads and I'm even a bigger fan being that I loved the he-man cartoons growing up. I'm trying to get my hands on vol. 3, 4, & 5 but I may just do 1 at a time.

"Darkseid War" has been good as hell so far too.
  • Broddie
    Options
    That last issue of Justice League though. Jesus Christ man this arc is something special for real.

Also All Star Section 8 has no business being as hilarious as it is.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »

"Darkseid War" has been good as hell so far too.

I'm a have to check that one out after I get my hands on JL vol. 6. I tried to get vols. 3, 4, 5 of MOTU when I went to the comic store but they were all sold out along with JL vol. 6 so I just ordered MOTU 3,4, & 5. I was only going to buy vol. 3 & 4 but after reading DCU vs MOTU I was sold so I said ? it.

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they killed Darkseid
  • lord nemesis
    Options
    Wsup with Damien's absence in Batman and Robin Eternal?
  • nujerz84
    Options

Hes not in Gotham apparently he got his own Comic (Robin: Son of Batman) he will be back though as there a Robin crossover event coming up. And Batman and Robin Eternal is 52 issues Damien bound to pop up.
  • Broddie
    edited November 2015
    Options
    The lyrical back and forth between The Demon and The Phantom Stranger Garth Ennis recently used to force DC's hand in collecting his Etrigan run is probably one of the greatest things I've ever read

2q00j0w.jpg

Rapping Phantom Stranger in general was a true ? delight. That should be his gimmick from now on in EVERY book he shows up in.
  • Broddie
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Damian is making up for his past sins with his pet man bat and Henry Ducard's granddaughter in his own solo book. He doesn't need B&R Eternal and tbh I couldn't care less I haven't and don't plan on reading any of those Batman weeklies. The only Robin interaction I wanted to see for a while (Damian and Grayson discovering they're both alive) already happened in the best Batman family book on the market (Grayson) 2 months ago.
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    The lyrical back and forth between The Demon and The Phantom Stranger Garth Ennis recently used to force DC's hand in collecting his Etrigan run is probably one of the greatest things I've ever read

2q00j0w.jpg

Rapping Phantom Stranger in general was a true ? delight. That should be his gimmick from now on in EVERY book he shows up in.

^^ That was kind of corny. To each its own.
  • nujerz84
    Options

213rn8y.jpg
  • Broddie
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

2q00j0w.jpg

^^ That was kind of corny. To each its own.

You either get Garth Ennis. Or you don't.
  • Broddie
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

213rn8y.jpg

bla.

Gives me a good excuse to not buy Robin: Son of Batman, Grayson, Gotham Academy and We Are Robin for a month.
  • nujerz84
    Options
    New Comic Wednesday

dhbntz.jpg
  • Broddie
    Options
    This is such a great time to be a monthly DC reader. A lot of great pickings out there. For those who read these books every month as opposed to waiting for trades what are your top 5 favorite books right now. I have to say I can't go one month without the following:

Grayson
    Omega Men
    Martian Manhunter
    Black Canary
    Justice League
  • lord nemesis
    Options
    Bout to check it out

gupPHin.jpg
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Grayson is dope. I like Deathstroke too. That is all I'm reading from DC
  • nujerz84
    Options
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2015
    Options
  • Broddie
    Options
    Bought DKIII #1 on Wednesday and I still haven't read it. I got so caught up with so many other books in my pile (Archie, Lois & Clark, JL 3K1, JLA) that I still haven't sat down with it. Will see if I finally read it sometime tonight.
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Bought DKIII #1 on Wednesday and I still haven't read it. I got so caught up with so many other books in my pile (Archie, Lois & Clark, JL 3K1, JLA) that I still haven't sat down with it. Will see if I finally read it sometime tonight.

I bought DKIII haven't read it either just been busy work, thanksgiving, and other ? .