[Netflix] "NARCOS" Season 3

Options

Comments

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also Juarez cartel is the right play, it can eventually lead into the US time wise
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Amado_Carrillo_Fuentes.jpg

Amado of the Juarez Cartel
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He died in 97 I believe... so they may not spend too much time on him but transition to the war between the Juarez and Sinoloa cartels...and then transition to El Chapo
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    This might be the best season.

Nah 1st season was best, but it was better than the 2nd. I blame the EP's/creators for that cuz they went thru most of Pablo's "career" in season 1.
  • time_is_mon3y
    time_is_mon3y Members Posts: 250 ✭✭
    Options

They got a whole show about his life story on Netflix called

El Senor Del Los Cielos... it's very very long it's in Spanish tho... but it's a1... he died trying to get surgey on his face so no will know who he is
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    Andrea Londo is a baaaaad ?

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Andrea Londo is a baaaaad ?

No cakes

But she is attractive despite
  • fortyacres
    edited September 2017
    Options
    The shootout in episode 6 whoa!!!!, Jorge in too deep outchea gaddamn

his wife a baaaaad ? too

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

El Senor Del Los Cielos... it's very very long it's in Spanish tho... but it's a1... he died trying to get surgey on his face so no will know who he is

thank you fam....found my new show to watch....
  • fortyacres
    edited September 2017
    Options
    What doesnt Agent Pena do for Uncle Sam honestly , this ? fighting everywhere in the Jungle , on the streets , in the bureau, the politicians ....

lol Miguel stays with the mean mug

damn Jorge aint have to do Enrique like that , i know its self preservation but damn!!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    What doesnt Agent Pena do for Uncle Sam honestly , this ? fighting everywhere in the Jungle , on the streets , in the bureau ....

damn Jorge aint have to do Enrique like that , i know its self preservation but damn!!

Jorge is a primo scumbag....I was rolling when he was like we'll I'm not like them
  • fortyacres
    Options
    What doesnt Agent Pena do for Uncle Sam honestly , this ? fighting everywhere in the Jungle , on the streets , in the bureau ....

Jorge is a primo scumbag....I was rolling when he was like we'll I'm not like them

in his defense Enrique shouldn't have made that phone call to his brother.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options

Was just about to say this. Enrique force Jorge into survival mode. If Jorge was a real scumbag he would've given him up from the jump instead of trying to hide him.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Was just about to say this. Enrique force Jorge into survival mode. If Jorge was a real scumbag he would've given him up from the jump instead of trying to hide him.

Lol that's even worse
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/03/narcos-jorge-salcedo-interview/

How accurate is what you’ve seen so far?
    The story in general remains the same [as the truth]. However, they present some happenings so that it was me that did them when that was not really the case. There are one or two incidents that I may have known about or was around when it happened, but it wasn’t always me who was executing all those things. But I know all that is always permissible in filmmaking, for the dynamics of the story, and to keep everyone’s attention and on the edge.

Do you have an example of something that might have been embellished?
    I saw one episode, the first or something, where they pull apart one bad guy with two motorcycles. I will say, though it’s horrendous, it’s not far from the [actual] happenings. They did that the same. Not with Harleys, they used two Land Cruisers. I wasn’t there, but I had people who were actually in the execution of these things.

How has your life under witness protection been?
    Well, it’s been a very different life from what people usually do at this time [in their life]. Because when I arrived here, I was already in my late 40s. So even though I am an engineer and I have a degree and all that, it was in my name — my old name. So I realized I couldn’t use any of those to get a job with any experience that I could show — in order to eliminate all sources of being found. So I had to give up.

Fortunately I had the means to start a company. But the first five years, I was dedicated to helping my family, to help them accommodate to the lifestyle of the United States. We found a house, and my children were small, so I was taking care of school and friends and everything. And my wife, in my country she was a lawyer, but she lost all her credentials as such. So first thing was her learning English properly. So she was forced into being a full-time student.

And the other thing is that when you get into this program, you don’t go to cities that are highly populated. So there’s not much to do. [Laughs] So we had to accommodate to the lifestyle.
  • time_is_mon3y
    time_is_mon3y Members Posts: 250 ✭✭
    Options

thank you fam....found my new show to watch....

I have try to watch narcos but can't cause they miss so much details of the real story

Pablo Escobar el parton del mal is way better than narcos more detailed story of him check is like 84 episodes

They also have one of el chapo as well
    called el chema all these cartel drug lords got their own shows in Spanish
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Options

Lol that's even worse

How? He tried to save his to begin w/. Jorge told him not talk to nobody and Enrique ? up.
  • fortyacres
    Options
    Even that ? Pallomari got a bad chick

• Revolver Ocelot
    Options
    Even that ? Pallomari got a bad chick

She look young as hell on that bottom pic but looked 40+ on the show
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator