• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    jus binged season 3...

season was dope af. Cali cartel ? was bout that life. movin tons. ? was payin everyone, everyone! even the president elect and the minster of defense. crazy. ? tried to go from drug lords to legit bizness men. that's a pipe dream lol

Jorge. damn. had 9 lives for real. homie shoulda been dead.

Loved all the Wu references. Cali cartels kids was bumpin Wu irl?

David was funny imo. every crew has one of those cats. LMAO!!! @ the office bf tryin to offer ? lol lol. David put homie in his place.

dead @ "I would offer you a drink. But I don't pour out drinks for ? ." wow. Cold as ice

Accountant was funny lol. ? was a character.

I knew the money laundering dudes days was numbered. he saw that ? comin tho.

Pena a OG.

Pacho coo af. church scene was goat

Cepes crazy, but funny. how the ? did he jus walk outta prison tho. his death was wild.

Miguel thought he was so smart. but imo, he was the weak link. interesting af, but the weak link of the bros. most bad ? that happened was his fault.

Gilberto was interesting af. he knew he didn't wanna end up like Pablo. he atleast tried to go legit. wasn't gone happen tho.

season was crazy. that life tho, so much having to watch ur back n backstabbing. always on the look out for rats etc. that cant be life. season 1 n 2 w Pablo (even tho he was a evil ? ) he added humor to all the dark drug ? . but s3 w/o Pablo was jus dark n bleak. still a goat watch tho.