Barack Obama: Has he done all he can for Black people in America?

Options

Comments

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes. Even with congress roadblocking him
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Still haven't seen anyone make a logical point on how a president can help a whole race. Just speculation that he hasn't done enough. The whole premise of this thread is racist, as it implies that the collective black community needs help from one of their own who reaches a position of power. Which implies that they aren't capable of accomplishing anything on their own. That self image is more detrimental than any kkk or illuminati. And I'll be called a racist for this post.

Nothing racist about it...but Here's a few things White Presidents have done for white folks:

1. Affirmative Action
    2. Earned income credit
    3. Homestead exemptions
    4. Welfare Public AND Corporate
    5. the creation of the Republican Party

just to name a few. and if you disagree you're fulla ? .

The republican party who elected a president that freed the slaves. Affirmative action for white people? Once again, racist assumptions, like black people being unable to own corporations and benefit from bailouts of them.

Newsflash. the slaves ain't free... Tusla 1921 proved that. If we try to rise up, White America will attack us. that was the sign we AINT free. We more like POW's if you really wanna know the truth.

interesting point using an example from almost a century ago.

these POW's my people so proudly hold onto have the option to leave at any time they want, yet seem to prefer america to anywhere else.

so,, name something i am allowed to do that you are not allowed to do. since you are currently being held against your will and i am free as a bird at this very moment.

Brush up on history and understand that Empires rise and fall and in those empires, are people they have conquered to serve under them. America is no different. An Empire that's about to fall.

@Mainstream_rap_sucks

i think america is past its prime as far as how rich it is in comparison with the rest of the world, but don't think it will reach third world country status in my lifetime.

but answer the question, since black people are so underpriveledged, name one thing a white person has the right to do that a black person does not have the right to do in modern america.

Be White.. It comes with incalculable amounts of privilege and favors.

give an example ? . i said "what are some examples" and you basically said "there are several examples" and didnt name a single one. you are delusional.

I thought being white was an example. It's something black folks can't do. But you go on and feel what your feeling.. I give no ? about your ? tears.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    3703224-2966865602-18yce.gif
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    Options
    Still haven't seen anyone make a logical point on how a president can help a whole race. Just speculation that he hasn't done enough. The whole premise of this thread is racist, as it implies that the collective black community needs help from one of their own who reaches a position of power. Which implies that they aren't capable of accomplishing anything on their own. That self image is more detrimental than any kkk or illuminati. And I'll be called a racist for this post.

Nothing racist about it...but Here's a few things White Presidents have done for white folks:

1. Affirmative Action
    2. Earned income credit
    3. Homestead exemptions

The republican party who elected a president that freed the slaves. Affirmative action for white people? Once again, racist assumptions, like black people being unable to own corporations and benefit from bailouts of them.

Newsflash. the slaves ain't free... Tusla 1921 proved that. If we try to rise up, White America will attack us. that was the sign we AINT free. We more like POW's if you really wanna know the truth.

these POW's my people so proudly hold onto have the option to leave at any time they want, yet seem to prefer america to anywhere else.

so,, name something i am allowed to do that you are not allowed to do. since you are currently being held against your will and i am free as a bird at this very moment.

Brush up on history and understand that Empires rise and fall and in those empires, are people they have conquered to serve under them. America is no different. An Empire that's about to fall.

@Mainstream_rap_sucks

i think america is past its prime as far as how rich it is in comparison with the rest of the world, but don't think it will reach third world country status in my lifetime.

but answer the question, since black people are so underpriveledged, name one thing a white person has the right to do that a black person does not have the right to do in modern america.

give an example ? . i said "what are some examples" and you basically said "there are several examples" and didnt name a single one. you are delusional.

I thought being white was an example. It's something black folks can't do. But you go on and feel what your feeling.. I give no ? about your ? tears.

michael jackson and sammy sosa did it. so your argument is invalid.

your black tears seem unnecesary. always ? about having less rights, yet not having any examples to give. like you prefer to be able to ? about how much you can't do.

• Jabu_Rule
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Being white is the only example necessary. I know you want to think that crackers can't hurt a fly. Sorry, but the white cream will not cut it, but it does expose your racist ? ways thinking that ? is a benefit to my people.

lalaurie-white-tears.gif
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Being white is the only example necessary. I know you want to think that crackers can't hurt a fly. Sorry, but the white cream will not cut it, but it does expose your racist ? ways thinking that ? is a benefit to my people.

lalaurie-white-tears.gif

Only example necessary, yet it was debunked. Because multiple black people have turned white with no legal consequences. So we have zero laws that apply exclusively against black people. But have affirmative action and hate crime laws designed to help minorities. Which goes back to my original question, what could Obama even do for black people? This whole thread consists of black tears. The whole premise of it is racist, against black people. im the only one suggesting that black people are perfectly capable individuals on their own, without politicians going out of their way for them.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No. He's just another puppetized ? .

1. Affirmative Action
    2. Earned income credit
    3. Homestead exemptions

@Mainstream_rap_sucks

your black tears seem unnecesary. always ? about having less rights, yet not having any examples to give. like you prefer to be able to ? about how much you can't do.

LOL at Sammy Sosa damn I forgot about that idiot...you bring up a good point that Blacks technically do have the same rights as Whites but I think what Furious means is that Whites still get the benefit of the doubt in bigger proportions compared to Whites in various situations, such as the court system.

Blacks have definitely made great progress in America, and that's to be applauded but in the court system and job world, research has shown Blacks get sentenced more harshly compared to Whites with the same records and Whites with a felony have just as good a chance at getting a job as a Black guy with an associate's degree. Despite some of those negatives I'll admit there's been progress but there's still work to do
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited May 2014
    Options

lalaurie-white-tears.gif

Only example necessary, yet it was debunked. Because multiple black people have turned white with no legal consequences. So we have zero laws that apply exclusively against black people. But have affirmative action and hate crime laws designed to help minorities. Which goes back to my original question, what could Obama even do for black people? This whole thread consists of black tears. The whole premise of it is racist, against black people. im the only one suggesting that black people are perfectly capable individuals on their own, without politicians going out of their way for them.

So laws haven't been unevenly applied? Those people who lightened their skin are still considered black regardless and their skin looks horrible. Why would they want to attempt to look white in a equal society anyway (and fail at it). It's the same reason Indians in India aren't considered black even though many are as dark as any black man. Nobody saying black folks can't do anything, but stop acting like there aren't natural barriers do to the way white folks see us. There have be numerous recent reports about white people using racist hiring practices. The very fact that your people congregate with themselves and exclude others through capitalism (takeovers and monopolies) is a barrier. Affirmative Action helped more then just black people but guess what, it's been eliminated because "Racism no longer exist". The fact that we are still labeled as minorities is a slight of hand. I thought i was a person not a minority. Kick rocks ? . The tears of my people are real and yours are some reverse psychology ? . The ? you got to complain about. You have nothing to tell us about our struggle. Is this guy serious? You out here trying to save black babies cuz we can't do it huh? The great white hope has arrived.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options

lalaurie-white-tears.gif

So laws haven't been unevenly applied? Those people who lightened their skin are still considered black regardless and their skin looks horrible. Why would they want to attempt to look white in a equal society anyway (and fail at it). It's the same reason Indians in India aren't considered black even though many are as dark as any black man. Nobody saying black folks can't do anything, but stop acting like there aren't natural barriers do to the way white folks see us. There have be numerous recent reports about white people using racist hiring practices. The very fact that your people congregate with themselves and exclude others through capitalism (takeovers and monopolies) is a barrier. Affirmative Action helped more then just black people but guess what, it's been eliminated because "Racism no longer exist". The fact that we are still labeled as minorities is a slight of hand. I thought i was a person not a minority. Kick rocks ? . The tears of my people are real and yours are some reverse psychology ? . The ? you got to complain about. You have nothing to tell us about our struggle. Is this guy serious? You out here trying to save black babies cuz we can't do it huh? The great white hope has arrived.

Laws are applied based on who breaks them. No one is going around determined to arrest innocent black people. And no one said racism no longer exists. But it doesn't affect policy like it used to. Anyone who works hard and has manners around the right people can do whatever.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options

1. Affirmative Action
    2. Earned income credit
    3. Homestead exemptions

@Mainstream_rap_sucks

LOL at Sammy Sosa damn I forgot about that idiot...you bring up a good point that Blacks technically do have the same rights as Whites but I think what Furious means is that Whites still get the benefit of the doubt in bigger proportions compared to Whites in various situations, such as the court system.

Blacks have definitely made great progress in America, and that's to be applauded but in the court system and job world, research has shown Blacks get sentenced more harshly compared to Whites with the same records and Whites with a felony have just as good a chance at getting a job as a Black guy with an associate's degree. Despite some of those negatives I'll admit there's been progress but there's still work to do

Suburban whites with rich parents with felonies. Trailer park white people with felonies and no degree won't get a job over a black guy with a degree and no records. Statistics look bad when race is the only factor examined, but laws are unevenly applied to poor white people than rich ones too, it just so happens that black people are disproportionately poor, so it appears they are targeted. I've seen poor white peoples lives ruined over small offenses, like its been claimed only happens to black people. Also, racial profiling occurs because the violent crime rate is higher among black people, not because cops want to screw the black community. Charity starts at home guys.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited May 2014
    Options

lalaurie-white-tears.gif

Laws are applied based on who breaks them. No one is going around determined to arrest innocent black people. And no one said racism no longer exists. But it doesn't affect policy like it used to. Anyone who works hard and has manners around the right people can do whatever.

Lies.. I suppose racial profiling doesn't exist. LMAO at has manners. Gotta be a good ? . SMH.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lalaurie-white-tears.gif

Laws are applied according whose enforcing them. Don't run that ? at me. Crooked cops, MOSTLY WHITE, because the Black ones are too scared to lose their jobs, Don't apply the Laws according to who breaks them. You're talkin' to a Black guy that ? THE ? outta White women and I can tell you 1st hand that Cops show BIG LOVE to the white women. I was riding with one in her Escalade one night about to go smash dat ass, we was so ? the ? started speeding to the house..Sherrif got us down. she started adjusting her ? , hiding ? pipes (but we hadn't smoked yet..good thing)...I just knew my black ass was about to get lynched becuz 2 of them ? got on us...the Sheriff walk up on my side, the other on her side with his pad out writing a ticket and see dem ? poking out and change his ? tune completely. Gave her warning but the other one lookin' at me like "? I will ? you up for hangin' out with our white women"...But I played it cool "Goodnight Officers" all polite and ? ...got that white borad to her crib and ? her silly...Adrenalin was at an all time high by then...

So cut the ? . I know better.

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options

lalaurie-white-tears.gif

Laws are applied according whose enforcing them. Don't run that ? at me. Crooked cops, MOSTLY WHITE, because the Black ones are too scared to lose their jobs, Don't apply the Laws according to who breaks them. You're talkin' to a Black guy that ? THE ? outta White women and I can tell you 1st hand that Cops show BIG LOVE to the white women. I was riding with one in her Escalade one night about to go smash dat ass, we was so ? the ? started speeding to the house..Sherrif got us down. she started adjusting her ? , hiding ? pipes (but we hadn't smoked yet..good thing)...I just knew my black ass was about to get lynched becuz 2 of them ? got on us...the Sheriff walk up on my side, the other on her side with his pad out writing a ticket and see dem ? poking out and change his ? tune completely. Gave her warning but the other one lookin' at me like "? I will ? you up for hangin' out with our white women"...But I played it cool "Goodnight Officers" all polite and ? ...got that white borad to her crib and ? her silly...Adrenalin was at an all time high by then...

LMAO classic post bro.....your profile is GOAT by the way

• Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options

lalaurie-white-tears.gif

Lies.. I suppose racial profiling doesn't exist. LMAO at has manners. Gotta be a good ? . SMH.

I mean you can't expect people to want to hire you if you talk with bad grammar, sag your pants, don't smile, etc. Pretty basic logic that those things are important to employers. Regardless of race. And, racial profiling exists because the violent crime rate is higher among black people. Not because white people can't wait to see a black get arrested. Like i said, charity starts at home.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options

lalaurie-white-tears.gif

So You got pulled over for speeding but got let go, despite the cops not liking you. How does that prove your point?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options

lalaurie-white-tears.gif

I mean you can't expect people to want to hire you if you talk with bad grammar, sag your pants, don't smile, etc. Pretty basic logic that those things are important to employers. Regardless of race. And, racial profiling exists because the violent crime rate is higher among black people. Not because white people can't wait to see a black get arrested. Like i said, charity starts at home.

Because that's how you view black people, it doesn't mean, that's how we act. Even amongst our criminal class, most aren't dusty miscreants. Many black men dress with a far higher fashion sense because we pride ourselves on our appearance but I'm sure you view that as a negative also. I'm not going to argue percentages with you because you obviously aren't concerned with the attribute of this society that causes such disharmony in our communities. You wouldn't understand and you already made up your mind about us since you thing the black race needs saving cause you know, it's the White Mans Burden and all. I mean it's not like crackers steal the most and cause the most death the world over.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options
    having interacted with alot of black people who havent known how to be cordial in the workplace, and also alot who have, you are full of ? . you think all my observations are from the media? this is personal experience. and no, it's not just black people, but when it IS black people, they ruin their chances by having a bad attitude and then blame white people for being racist. i have seen it happen on several occasions. to tell me the attitude i speak of is a figment of my imagination would be highly delusional on your part.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Ok. Well i guess that settles it since you offered me the most sound evidence. Must be all black people in all workplaces. I'm glad you're concerned by just black people and feel we are all the same. I'm sorry black folks didn't kiss your ass and praise whitey. The delusion is your ability to deflect any harm caused by your people.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options

1. Affirmative Action
    2. Earned income credit
    3. Homestead exemptions

@Mainstream_rap_sucks

Suburban whites with rich parents with felonies. Trailer park white people with felonies and no degree won't get a job over a black guy with a degree and no records. Statistics look bad when race is the only factor examined, but laws are unevenly applied to poor white people than rich ones too, it just so happens that black people are disproportionately poor, so it appears they are targeted. I've seen poor white peoples lives ruined over small offenses, like its been claimed only happens to black people. Also, racial profiling occurs because the violent crime rate is higher among black people, not because cops want to screw the black community. Charity starts at home guys.

You know I was half with you as it is Poor people period are disproportionately targeted by government to serve as the prison/slave caste in our society regardless of skin color poor or perception of poor gets a target placed on you. But to not acknowledge the factors that prevent people of various colors other then pasty-peach from getting the same foundation and treatment is inane. If only things were so simple as those from white privilege made it the world would truly be in bliss with the ignorance...
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just want my Obamaphone
    we need more than just obama to get black people back on track.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Ok. Well i guess that settles it since you offered me the most sound evidence. Must be all black people in all workplaces. I'm glad you're concerned by just black people and feel we are all the same. I'm sorry black folks didn't kiss your ass and praise whitey. The delusion is your ability to deflect any harm caused by your people.

sure, "my people" took part in giving the black community a terrible starting point in american society. is dwelling on it going to make it better? not that you should forget history, its a sick history, and white people are the clear antagonists in it, but not all white people wish harm on the black community anymore, in fact, less than half. i'll admit there is still alot of racist ? out there, but the corporate media machine these days is strongly against racism, look how quickly bundy and donald sterling got dealt with by it. some of the republican politicians cater to racist people and they know it, but they can't say it, because they know they won't get re-elected if they have a publicity fallout from racism. racism is NOT dead by any means, but it has very little power over the functions of society.

as for the attitude i describe, im not saying its all black people, or exclusive to black people, but there is clearly a lack of effort displayed by black gentlemen who consider themselves "hood". plenty of wiggers show the same attributes, including me as a teen, and redneck trailer trash have a similar problem. several black people talk about this, yet when i describe it, you claim im doing so out of a of black people, and you'd rather shift the focus to what white people did in the past, and act like no black people anywhere have ? they need to get together, since their problems originated from being slaves. in my urban community, the majority of people who act like that in the workplace are black, and im sure if you went to the boonies that wouldnt be the case. all im saying is that continuing to blame the white man, while your assertions arent incorrect, your not doing yourself any favors. not you specifically.

im out here ? /stoned writing books n ? .
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options

1. Affirmative Action
    2. Earned income credit
    3. Homestead exemptions

@Mainstream_rap_sucks

You know I was half with you as it is Poor people period are disproportionately targeted by government to serve as the prison/slave caste in our society regardless of skin color poor or perception of poor gets a target placed on you. But to not acknowledge the factors that prevent people of various colors other then pasty-peach from getting the same foundation and treatment is inane. If only things were so simple as those from white privilege made it the world would truly be in bliss with the ignorance...

like i said in my last post, the actual racists have very little power anymore. but as long as there is different in behavior between various races, the treatment will be different. and since black people have a higher rate of theft, and violence, people will be more suspicious of them. that IS a factor, and ill grant a million times over that historically there were much worse factors by ? white people, and continue to be people like that in herds in rural areas, and quite a few in urban areas too. that doesnt mean that every mistreatment was a result of racism, sometimes the black stereotype has negative effects, and no one seems to be fighting the factors that cause the stereotype to be what it is. can you acknowledge THAT?
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited May 2014
    Options

sure, "my people" took part in giving the black community a terrible starting point in american society. is dwelling on it going to make it better? not that you should forget history, its a sick history, and white people are the clear antagonists in it, but not all white people wish harm on the black community anymore, in fact, less than half. i'll admit there is still alot of racist ? out there, but the corporate media machine these days is strongly against racism, look how quickly bundy and donald sterling got dealt with by it. some of the republican politicians cater to racist people and they know it, but they can't say it, because they know they won't get re-elected if they have a publicity fallout from racism. racism is NOT dead by any means, but it has very little power over the functions of society.

as for the attitude i describe, im not saying its all black people, or exclusive to black people, but there is clearly a lack of effort displayed by black gentlemen who consider themselves "hood". plenty of wiggers show the same attributes, including me as a teen, and redneck trailer trash have a similar problem. several black people talk about this, yet when i describe it, you claim im doing so out of a of black people, and you'd rather shift the focus to what white people did in the past, and act like no black people anywhere have ? they need to get together, since their problems originated from being slaves. in my urban community, the majority of people who act like that in the workplace are black, and im sure if you went to the boonies that wouldnt be the case. all im saying is that continuing to blame the white man, while your assertions arent incorrect, your not doing yourself any favors. not you specifically.

im out here ? /stoned writing books n ? .

didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif

• Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options
    well i think you should. your just proving that your too lazy to defend your position you claim to be passionate about.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    well i think you should. your just proving that your too lazy to defend your position you claim to be passionate about.

What claims have i made? There's no point to conversing with you. You've been exposed as a stealth racist and i'm longer going to give you a platform. This is my last response to you.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options

What claims have i made? There's no point to conversing with you. You've been exposed as a stealth racist and i'm longer going to give you a platform. This is my last response to you.

your such a ? . afraid of a little truth.

your the racist homie, you said ? multiple times. i didnt say any slurs, or suggest that one race was inherently less capable than any other. i made observations of how races behave, while condemning the ? out of the real racists, white and black. you are afraid to acknowledge that maybe if more black people tried to be like barack obama instead of lil wayne, maybe the collective community wouldnt be in shambles. instead you choose to go with the easy way out, aka everything is the white mans fault. yet im the racist. good day to you sir.