Boko Harem terror group kidnaps MORE Nigerian girls, leader says Islam allows him to sell the girls

Options

Comments

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    If you hate Israel, you hate Jesus.

But you claim you love Jesus. Clearly you don't know what you are actually worshipping. This sounds familiar...

John 4:22
    Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Jesus is coming back to gather His lost sheep who have lost their identity. Every nation will be judged for their chastisement of the so called ? aka Israelite. And Babylon will get it the worse, as it is written. And for good reason.

Don't be that evil servant....

Matthew 24
    48But what if the servant is evil and thinks, ‘My master won’t be back for a while,’ 49and he begins beating the other servants, partying, and getting ? ? 50The master will return unannounced and unexpected, 51and he will cut the servant to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I don't hate israel i hate your ideology and i don't recognize you as being israel.

What other group of people fit the prophecies then?
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    I'll stroke your ego nh and let you have the last word bro. Because you contradict yourself a lot and never accept when you are wrong. It is pointless to debate with you.

I'd venture to say you have never even humbled yourself once here to ask a question regarding someone's idea. You are very opinionated and hardheaded. All of you "Jamaicans" are the same. Lord have mercy, Edom has confused my brethren. Carry on.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    If you hate Israel, you hate Jesus.

But you claim you love Jesus. Clearly you don't know what you are actually worshipping. This sounds familiar...

John 4:22
    Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Jesus is coming back to gather His lost sheep who have lost their identity. Every nation will be judged for their chastisement of the so called ? aka Israelite. And Babylon will get it the worse, as it is written. And for good reason.

Don't be that evil servant....

Matthew 24
    48But what if the servant is evil and thinks, ‘My master won’t be back for a while,’ 49and he begins beating the other servants, partying, and getting ? ? 50The master will return unannounced and unexpected, 51and he will cut the servant to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I don't hate israel i hate your ideology and i don't recognize you as being israel.

What other group of people fit the prophecies then?

Fist you have to understand that to ? religion is like race the nation you belong to is based on the faith/religion you practice. This is not the days of the old testament ? is not bound by bloodline that is over with That is why christians believe that all people can be saved because by having faith in christ it's like joining a new nation that has it's own covenant with the most high ? .

when the temple was destroyed the jews scattered all over the roman empire and were taken as slaves by roman and those who survived stayed in judeh. There is written evidence of this, The roman empire did not include the section of africa we came from.

As for african-americans we came from africa and were natives to africa. If you say no Then you have to prove it. You have to prove that there was a great exodus all the way from the middle east into west africa by jewish people. The jews people were a literate people so there would have been records, physical evidence. EVERYWHERE people migrate to they ? the natives so there would all so be genetic evidence.
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I'll stroke your ego nh and let you have the last word bro. Because you contradict yourself a lot and never accept when you are wrong. It is pointless to debate with you.

I'd venture to say you have never even humbled yourself once here to ask a question regarding someone's idea. You are very opinionated and hardheaded. All of you "Jamaicans" are the same. Lord have mercy, Edom has confused my brethren. Carry on.

The area know as edom is in modern day arabia why in ? 's name do you foolish hebew isralites think edom is europe. point out where i contradict myself?? dog your ideology is totally foolish and makes no sense you just want to replace jewish people with african american and you will twist whatever aspect of the bible or history you need to do it.

I am not fooled easily you want people to understand what you are saying then you have to prove it.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Understand @kingblaze84‌ , the Bible is another representation of the Law of the Universe. Everyone reaps what they sow, you get what you give, karma, balance, etc. Its called Justice.

It is written "He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity. This is the patience and faith of the saints."

It is written that Edom (Esau, the Caucasian) will be slaves to the Israelites during Christ 1000 year reign, this is them reaping what they sowed; though we will rule over them righteously. The rest of the house of Edom will be destroyed completely, that is, cut off from being a nation of their own just as they have done to us. I will quote Scriptures supporting this if you desire.

Considering what Whites have done to Blacks historically, in Africa and America, I can see some positives of what you said lol.

But just understand that's the same book Whites used against us too. Whites used the Bible to subjugate and commit all kinds of atrocities against Blacks with the same Bible you hold in high regard. Think very carefully about that. Even if Whites are the devil, why let a book that supports slavery be the guide to one's life?? It's the same book that's ? us over historically for hundreds of years......why ? with that book at all??

The Book did not ? us over. The Book cannot talk nor move.

The Europeans pulled verses out of the Bible and taught us lies about them.

For example, they said we are under the curse of Ham to justify our slavery. But the thing is, we aren't Hamites. And on top of that, Ham wasn't cursed, Canaan was. And on top of that, Canaan's curse was carried out a very long time ago.

Answer me this though... If the Bible was created to destroy us... And make us worship them... Then why does it point to the Israelites being blacks of America? And why does it blatantly say the people that are claiming to be Jews today are really the synagogue of Satan? Why does it expose the lies that they have been pushing for over 1500 years?

Why does it expose American national holidays as pagan, such as Easter and Christmas? Why do they accuse people of being Anti Semitic if you say something against jewISH ppl, yet Esau is semetic too and ? HATES ESAU?

........if the Bible is the weapon that is to destroy us, why is America's laws and culture so ANTI ? ? Abortion? Homosexuality considered lawful? Murder considered lawful (death penalty)? Torture lawful? Roman monuments all around DC?? Planets named after ROMAN GODS? disciplining your children is child abuse but ? says it won't ? em, it actually prevents them from being killed (you hear ? saying this and that don't even know its written thousands of years ago)? Man I can make a thread that shows that American values are ANTI bible and always have been.

Where does it say in the Bible the Israelites are the Blacks of America? There's no real evidence of that, I've heard all this before. And even if it points out Black Americans are the true "Israelites", those Biblical rules don't really benefit us. It didn't benefit us when Whites were using the Bible to enslave us, all the passages in that book has been used to justify all the ? up ? that happened in the past, I see no reason to emulate that book. Where was Jesus when Blacks were going through ? ? Where's Jesus in Nigeria, is he trying to save those girls in Nigeria? NO, so no reason to be all up on that Christian, Bible ? .

Regarding the death penalty, LOL, you do realize the Bible supports the death penalty right?? Have you read the Bible?

Not sure what's so bad about abortion, the world is overpopulated and a woman has the right to do what she wants with her body, just like mother nature does what the ? she wants. I also don't see the big deal about Roman gods, for all we know, there could be thousands of gods out there. Truth is, all religion is BS, I prefer a spiritual path in life. If anything, Buddhism is one kind of religious philosophy I can ? with, it doesn't support slavery and the beating of slaves. Anything written hundreds or thousands of years ago and that also supports slavery can suck my ? , and that means the Bible and Koran can both suck my ? . Thank ? almighty most people ain't religious out here, what a MISERABLE ? planet it would be if most people were up on that Christian and Islamic ? . I'm convinced evil demons wrote or influenced many parts of the Bible, or just really bad people. No reason for me to emulate anything in that book.
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Damn, Black people can't find ANY other religion except the ones that support slavery and the beating of slaves? Really? No wonder so many Blacks are still in mental slavery.....

• zombie
    Options
    Understand @kingblaze84‌ , the Bible is another representation of the Law of the Universe. Everyone reaps what they sow, you get what you give, karma, balance, etc. Its called Justice.

It is written "He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity. This is the patience and faith of the saints."

It is written that Edom (Esau, the Caucasian) will be slaves to the Israelites during Christ 1000 year reign, this is them reaping what they sowed; though we will rule over them righteously. The rest of the house of Edom will be destroyed completely, that is, cut off from being a nation of their own just as they have done to us. I will quote Scriptures supporting this if you desire.

Considering what Whites have done to Blacks historically, in Africa and America, I can see some positives of what you said lol.

But just understand that's the same book Whites used against us too. Whites used the Bible to subjugate and commit all kinds of atrocities against Blacks with the same Bible you hold in high regard. Think very carefully about that. Even if Whites are the devil, why let a book that supports slavery be the guide to one's life?? It's the same book that's ? us over historically for hundreds of years......why ? with that book at all??

For example, they said we are under the curse of Ham to justify our slavery. But the thing is, we aren't Hamites. And on top of that, Ham wasn't cursed, Canaan was. And on top of that, Canaan's curse was carried out a very long time ago.

Answer me this though... If the Bible was created to destroy us... And make us worship them... Then why does it point to the Israelites being blacks of America? And why does it blatantly say the people that are claiming to be Jews today are really the synagogue of Satan? Why does it expose the lies that they have been pushing for over 1500 years?

Why does it expose American national holidays as pagan, such as Easter and Christmas? Why do they accuse people of being Anti Semitic if you say something against jewISH ppl, yet Esau is semetic too and ? HATES ESAU?

........if the Bible is the weapon that is to destroy us, why is America's laws and culture so ANTI ? ? Abortion? Homosexuality considered lawful? Murder considered lawful (death penalty)? Torture lawful? Roman monuments all around DC?? Planets named after ROMAN GODS? disciplining your children is child abuse but ? says it won't ? em, it actually prevents them from being killed (you hear ? saying this and that don't even know its written thousands of years ago)? Man I can make a thread that shows that American values are ANTI bible and always have been.

Where does it say in the Bible the Israelites are the Blacks of America? There's no real evidence of that, I've heard all this before. And even if it points out Black Americans are the true "Israelites", those Biblical rules don't really benefit us. It didn't benefit us when Whites were using the Bible to enslave us, all the passages in that book has been used to justify all the ? up ? that happened in the past, I see no reason to emulate that book. Where was Jesus when Blacks were going through ? ? Where's Jesus in Nigeria, is he trying to save those girls in Nigeria? NO, so no reason to be all up on that Christian, Bible ? .

Regarding the death penalty, LOL, you do realize the Bible supports the death penalty right?? Have you read the Bible?

Not sure what's so bad about abortion, the world is overpopulated and a woman has the right to do what she wants with her body, just like mother nature does what the ? she wants. I also don't see the big deal about Roman gods, for all we know, there could be thousands of gods out there. Truth is, all religion is BS, I prefer a spiritual path in life. If anything, Buddhism is one kind of religious philosophy I can ? with, it doesn't support slavery and the beating of slaves. Anything written hundreds or thousands of years ago and that also supports slavery can suck my ? , and that means the Bible and Koran can both suck my ? . Thank ? almighty most people ain't religious out here, what a MISERABLE ? planet it would be if most people were up on that Christian and Islamic ? . I'm convinced evil demons wrote or influenced many parts of the Bible, or just really bad people. No reason for me to emulate anything in that book.

You do realize that's it's on humanity to treat each other the way would like. it's not on him to be a genie and fix problems we create for ourselves. humans hurt humans against the orders of ? yet somehow he gets the blame for that. AS for buddhism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6kKGVHlqcg

this lie that people have in america that buddist have never done any wrong is ? if you check history
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh, bet this ? just a figurehead, a psychopath prolly in the background pulling all the strings having a blast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD07MQqFLGM
  • Black Boy King
    Options

Smh...................
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2014
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    ? Islam & Christianity...there I said it....can y'all now stop bickering over religion?

Almost done lol....but I feel you though, I'd rather just stick to the topic of Boko Harem and the crisis in Nigeria too
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Smh...................

If you'd like I can post up the many passages in the Bible that support the death penalty. I'm a little confused as to why you're against the death penalty while the Bible you cherish is very pro death.
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Rex is vehemently opposed to U. S. military intervention in foreign nations These Boko Harem muthafuckas are in violation of Articles 3 and 4 the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights which state,

Article 3.

Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person

Article 4.

No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.

As a matter of a general principle there needs to be a emergency meeting of the Security Council and the military's of the word need to ban together, go to Nigeria, find these poor girls, then summarily execute the leaders of this organization and send everybody else that's down with this organization to The Hauge to stand trial for crimes against humanity. I would also support the U. S. acting unilaterally in instance. Being as bold as to say that you're going to sell girls off to be married and have ? knows what happen to them is ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE in the 21st Century. Just curious, what does the Brother Minister Farrakahan and the world's good peaceful," Muslims have to say about inexcusable ? . What I find strange is that whenever somebody does something ? up in the name of Islam, no Islamic group ever comes out and denounces the action. Really though, how can the world's Muslims co-sign the kidnapping and the selling of somebody else's daughter?? is not only a really bad look on Islam, but black people as a whole.

While I don't agree with everything you said, I love the passion of your statement. Those Boko Harem loons do need to stand trial for crimes against humanity or wiped out via Airbone 101st Division. It's really sad so many Muslims in Nigeria are co-signing these Boko Harem idiots (Boko Harem has thousands of followers smh) and how they don't realize they're making Black people look bad at the same time.

If they catch any of the people who did this to the girls, let them stand trial and be executed in the most brutal way imaginable. It would be a pleasure of mine to individually slit the throats of every person responsible for this, and believe me I would do worse to the leaders.....
  • zombie
    Options
    Ain't ? wrong with the death penalty in principle
  • Black Boy King
    Options

Smh...................

If you'd like I can post up the many passages in the Bible that support the death penalty. I'm a little confused as to why you're against the death penalty while the Bible you cherish is very pro death.

Please do, and we will walk thru them together. If I am wrong, I will apologize for spreading misinformation and never speak on biblical topics on these forums ever again. And I will renounce my Israelite heritage before everyone on here

If I am right, I ask nothing of you except to stop speaking on the faith of my brothers and I as you have no understanding and are perpetuating the lie of mainstream Christianity that the Caucasian used to destroy us
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Smh...................

Please do, and we will walk thru them together. If I am wrong, I will apologize for spreading misinformation and never speak on biblical topics on these forums ever again. And I will renounce my Israelite heritage before everyone on here

If I am right, I ask nothing of you except to stop speaking on the faith of my brothers and I as you have no understanding and are perpetuating the lie of mainstream Christianity that the Caucasian used to destroy us

Okay no problem. I will post up at least two Bible passages that explicitly support the death penalty. I'm at work now so hopefully someone can post up those Bible passages for me in case things get too busy here. I'm a manager here but I can only slack off so much

• kingblaze84
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Okay before I get into how the Bible supports the death penalty, just know Jesus co-signed the Old Testament according to the scriptures.....

http://www.learnthebible.org/would-jesus-oppose-the-death-penalty.html

Consider this: the Mosaic Law very strongly supported the death penalty and Jesus never once disobeyed the law or taught against it. He said, “Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil” (Matthew 5:17). The law made numerous provisions for the death penalty. Jesus did not come to destroy these provisions but to fulfill them. As such, He would have supported the death penalty.

Now let's get on to those wonderful passages of the Bible that support the death penalty (I support the death penalty 100% for the record, but not for all the reasons the Bible says)

Genesis 9:6: "Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of ? made he man."

Exodus 21:12 says, "He that smiteth a man, so that he die, shall be surely put to death."

Revelation 13:10 says, "He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints." <---NEW TESTAMENT

Shall I post more passages from the Bible that give 100% co-sign for the death penalty? Did you know the penalty in the Bible for adultery, getting tattooes, selling land permanently, mixing fabrics in clothing, and eating pork is death, Juda Back?

If the Bible ? is real, and he's fake thank ? , all the people of the world who have tattooes would be killed. I guess the Bible ? wouldn't be an NBA, real estate, or Hip-Hop fan....

@Hyenakiller I think I'm done now, unless someone challenges this post (it would be a foolish mistake for anyone to dare, I have 10 years of Christian School in my brain, I know the Bible better then most Christians)
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    On a more serious note, the former American head of AFRICOM says that many of the girls will be lost forever and are likely already separated.....

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc-news/too-little--too-late--276-missing-girls--23-days-later-221029274.html?vp=1

The United States and other members of the international community have now sent aid and military assistance to Nigeria to help in the search, but a former commander of the United States’ military operations in Africa said that these newest efforts likely aren’t enough to save all the girls.

“I think the one thing that's almost certain is the young girls are no longer together,” Retired Gen. Carter Ham told “On the Radar.” “They've almost certainly are dispersed in small groups or even individuals. And my guess is, given the porous nature of these borders, that many of them are probably already outside of Nigeria, thereby complicating the search for them.”

“But I don't think we should give up hope,” he later added. “What's the likelihood that all of the girls will be rescued? It is pretty remote. But if you get one, that's one. And if you get more than that, then that's good.”

• Black Boy King
    Options
    You need more time

If that's all you got, let me know

And Lmao at Christian school
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2014
    Options
    For now I can rock with what I wrote....those passages didn't convince you the Bible is in clear support of the death penalty? Cuz there's definitely more in Leviticus.

Are you saying the Bible is clearly against the death penalty? Cuz that would be the first time I've heard this, the Bible is more gung ? on the death penalty then I am. I wouldn't ? someone for having a tattoo, that's a little harsh.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For now I can rock with what I wrote....those passages didn't convince you the Bible is in clear support of the death penalty? Cuz there's definitely more in Leviticus.

Are you saying the Bible is clearly against the death penalty? Cuz that would be the first time I've heard this, the Bible is more gung ? on the death penalty then I am. I wouldn't ? someone for having a tattoo, that's a little harsh.

They only support the old testament when it's convenient regardless of the fact that it's used in every Christian Church. Moses gets as much props as Jesus. This fake black Jew basically is confused because he's a Israelite cosigning the bible rather then the Torah. Confusion.
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2014
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

They only support the old testament when it's convenient regardless of the fact that it's used in every Christian Church. Moses gets as much props as Jesus. This fake black Jew basically is confused because he's a Israelite cosigning the bible rather then the Torah. Confusion.

Yeah I'm sure he'll say something that will be easily contradicted. I don't even know why I still debate with Israelites or Christians anymore, it's basically child's play at this point. But these conversations still amuse me time to time. Hopefully he does his research on how often his Bible supports the death penalty though, that was like 2nd grade religion class for me. I give the Muslims credit for not daring to debate me here though.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Muslims always are scared to debate me in religious conversations for some reason. I give Christians credit, they aren't afraid to debate me. But Muslims, IDK. They know I have the ammo and they'd rather not pay attention to it. I don't expect any Muslim to debate me here, which is a shame because as long as Muslims don't defend themselves much to the American people, there's always going to be a huge amount of disrespect shown towards Islam from the American public at large.
    honestly, i was actually talking about Abubakar Shekau

• Black Boy King
    Options
    It looks like it's just a bunch of ? bashers in here so I won't waste much of my time trying to help you understand as no understanding of ? can come to one who does not seek ? . I cannot draw you closer to the Truth (I.e. ? ) if you do not believe.

Hebrews 11:6 NLT

And it is impossible to please ? without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that ? exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.

But i will post so that i might prevent others from being deceived by your rhetoric. And also Since I put my name on the line... I will post scripture that destroys your argument that old testament laws stand.

Hebrews 8:13 NLT

When ? speaks of a “new” covenant, it means he has made the first one obsolete. It is now out of date and will soon disappear.

• kingblaze84
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Well I'm not atheist for the record but I don't believe in the Biblical ? , I personally believe there are multiple gods out there but I don't know for sure, I lean agnostic some days. But I lean towards there being multiple gods, assuming there are any (maybe the gods are dead, again, who knows)

As far as that Hebrews passage, it sounds very contradictory to what so many other parts of the Bible say. Jesus said he didn't come to destroy the old laws but only to fulfill it. But I didn't really make this thread to speak about Christianity, I dislike pretty much all Abrahamic religions, too much evil in them for my taste. But I respect your opinion
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Now those who believe in the death penalty... And believe a man (being imperfect himself) can judge another man...

I'm not going to stick around and explain this to you guys. if you don't understand it, it's because you don't want to. It is pretty straightforward. Plus, I rather you not feel I am sonning you(because I know you are filled with pride)... This knowledge comes from the Word of ? , not me... I will let out speak for itself.

John 8:1-11 NLT

Jesus returned to the Mount of Olives, but early the next morning he was back again at the Temple. A crowd soon gathered, and he sat down and taught them. As he was speaking, the teachers of religious law and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in the act of adultery. They put her in front of the crowd. “Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery. The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?” They were trying to trap him into saying something they could use against him, but Jesus stooped donow and wrote in the dust with his finger. They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said, “All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!” Then he stooped down again and wrote in the dust. When the accusers heard this, they slipped away one by one, beginning with the oldest, until only Jesus was left in the middle of the crowd with the woman. Then Jesus stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?” “No, Lord,” she said. And Jesus said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no more.”

Are your executioners and judges perfect beings without sin?

In regards to the verse in Revelation of John that you clearly don't understand... Let Jesus help you once again...

Matthew 26
    51And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear. 52Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.