The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Thread (June 12th 2014 - July 13th 2014)

Options

Comments

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you support england and you are black , you a ? ass ?

cheryl-cole.gif
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need more reasoning as to why supporting England would make you a ? ...

Not that I give a ? ...I could never be a ? . Just interested to hear the reasoning.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    I need more reasoning as to why supporting England would make you a ? ...

Not that I give a ? ...I could never be a ? . Just interested to hear the reasoning.

In your hearts of hearts you know why B

We don't, please enlighten us.
  • DNB1
    Options
    I'll always support England in a WC or Euro competitions...

I remember one year Jamaica were in the WC...I lol'd and supported them.

I'm a black man born in the UK.

The logic being used is like saying I can't support Man U cause I'm not from Manchester and the majority of their players and not mancunian.

England is a very multicultural country these days...

I lol at people born here that say they don't support England...yet they live here happily, claim benefits, pay taxes etc...
  • DNB1
    Options
    *bookmarks thread
  • DNB1
    Options
    Lol @Nasri not making the WC squad...

Wtf?
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully that World Cup trophy comes back to a South American team. Or even a first winner to an African team.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    World Cup Squads Ranked by Club Market Value

BnodMxaIMAAArC3.jpg
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The logic being used is like saying I can't support Man U cause I'm not from Manchester and the majority of their players and not mancunian.

I lol at people born here that say they don't support England...yet they live here happily, claim benefits, pay taxes etc...

I'm a (half) Jamaican-American so i have no reason to support England, Premier League the best league tho

as for the bolded, if the nation doesn't respect you don't you think you're justified in not respecting them?
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm a (half) Jamaican-American so i have no reason to support England, Premier League the best league tho

as for the bolded, if the nation doesn't respect you don't you think you're justified in not respecting them?

nothing left to say

who do you support? We need to be able to talk ? back fam lol

• Alkinduz
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    World Cup Squads Ranked by Club Market Value

BnodMxaIMAAArC3.jpg

how do they know what Holland is worth? Our squad aint even chosen yet, good chance were worth half the stated amount if the eredivisie playas make the cut lol.
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    If I have a son, Ill probably migrate to Uruquay, theres like 2/3 million people livibg there, could easily make it as a pro footballer if he has his pops talent lol.
  • Figo
    Options
    What country has the smallest population and land to play In the World Cup ? ?
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    Figo wrote: »

I think Iceland, only 300k people over there yet loads of em play in the eredivisie, allmost qualified for thr wc, got knocked out in the play offs by croatia
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    Alkinduz wrote: »

nothing left to say

who do you support? We need to be able to talk ? back fam lol

this isnt about talking ? back

most black Britons I assume are from West African and Caribbean pedigrees , so why support a former colonial power that still sings "? save the queen/king" and still has the union jack as one of its flags.

There are an arrays of Caribbean and African nations in the world cup and you choose to go for the likes of England, Spain and Germany . Thats Clippers level Donald Sterling coonery ..

and worse England never wins anything lol

I know, these discussions always pop up during wc/ec/olympics etc. Its not that serious, everyone can decide for themselves who they support or hate etc, I get your point.

so yeah, Who son, who do you support?

• Alkinduz
    Options
    Lol I actually been to two countries you support(Kameroun n Ivory coast).

with "its not that serious" I mean the whole discussion. Were talking football here.

times change man, whats next, youre gonna say that Kompany n Lukaku are ? playing for Belgium etc?
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    Holland isnt on that VOC ? anymore man, my generation already was multi culti, imagine kids born today.

I have 2 pasports(morocco/holland) and an indonesian residence ID cart, I really dont care anymore about telling other people "what" they are and who they should support.
  • Figo
    Options

I think Iceland, only 300k people over there yet loads of em play in the eredivisie, allmost qualified for thr wc, got knocked out in the play offs by croatia

Croatia spoil there dream.

Some country name Trinidad and Tobago from Caribbean was smallest In size an population to ever play in a World Cup..
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    Lol I know, was with the og leo beenhakker coach.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Some country name Trinidad and Tobago from Caribbean was smallest In size an population to ever play in a World Cup..

Slim chances for 2018?
  • Figo
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

Slim chances for 2018?

All dem fellas do is drink and ? gyal. Possibilities but they got to be discipline highly.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peru will be a problem in 2018. Polo reyna hurtado schuler gomez we will rise
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

Slim chances for 2018?

All dem fellas do is drink and ? gyal. Possibilities but they got to be discipline highly.

See why this is my favourite place in the world ..... lol
This discussion has been closed.