Grantland: What if This is OKC's Last Shot?

Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow. I wake up on this glorious Sunday to a bowl of cereal and the paper, and this ngga still goin!? Bwahaha

Since when does a critique of a team become a poster's individual crusade of emotion, like he anything more than just a fan? Lol Smfh

This is fukin sad.
  • S2J
    Options
    lol i dont want u to take it seriously, but at the same time i be sittin here most times like "damn he just gon let em get off like that and not come harder than sayin he hurt em" lol. im just sayin the laughing and cryin slightly looks the other way around to me, but then again i havent seen what there is to cry about and i just started coming back in cheap seats in November, so idk its all entertainment lol

Man ? that, dont tuck yo chain ngga!

If your gut reaction is he's actin real bytchmade, then he actin real bytchmade. No need for disclaimers or any backstory.

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    lol i dont want u to take it seriously, but at the same time i be sittin here most times like "damn he just gon let em get off like that and not come harder than sayin he hurt em" lol. im just sayin the laughing and cryin slightly looks the other way around to me, but then again i havent seen what there is to cry about and i just started coming back in cheap seats in November, so idk its all entertainment lol

Like I said, if your scope is that narrow -- that's on you.

I know sarcasm is hard to digest for some, but you can "re-read" this thread and go into the vaults and read old NBA threads and the old Mumo threads.

Everything that can be said on this ? has been said a million times on this board by me an' errbody else. And I'm not the least bit interested in going over all over again because you or anybody else on some "ooh snap, you gon' let him talk about you like dat, b" type ? . Graduated high school in 1999, playboy.

What you see here is simply a "Greenwood hurt my feelings" battered wives meeting. Ironically, the TS has remained focused on the original point of the thread, which I respect. (or at least he was, lol)

Here's what's really going on;

A. The victims expressing their grief. As mentioned earlier.

B. Ex-Lurkers who in a desperate and sad search for "E-Cred" (whatever the ? that is) are just jumping on a bandwagon for reaction clicks and attention. Which is self-etherous and sad just by itself.

^^^ If all that went over your dome -- Again -- Good luck with that.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    yea, its clearly sarcasm, its just not any good lol, but im not goin back to re-read all that ? in the past, i didnt see u hurt anyone's feelings in the nba thread from this season so i guess ill never get why anyone would be a victim or how they could be a victim just off of what happens on here. i dont really see how anyones jumping on a bandwagon, and i would think there was a bandwagon there'd also be some people agreeing with u but ion see it, so maybe its just u lol, but like i said i aint got no prollem with it, just was curious
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ ex-lurkers... Bruh, I'm the only one here that used to lurk. And saying ex lurker is a bit of a stretch because I'm likely to revert back at any time. Don't forget I've been here almost 4 years.

I like how you not naming names though, so when the people you sneak dissing send dem shots back you gon play victim role like a ? yet swear we must have caught feelings.

@greenwood1921‌, you too old for this ? . Let us young ? cook b.
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2014
    Options
    yea, its clearly sarcasm, its just not any good lol, but im not goin back to re-read all that ? in the past, i didnt see u hurt anyone's feelings in the nba thread from this season so i guess ill never get why anyone would be a victim or how they could be a victim just off of what happens on here. i dont really see how anyones jumping on a bandwagon, and i would think there was a bandwagon there'd also be some people agreeing with u but ion see it, so maybe its just u lol, but like i said i aint got no prollem with it, just was curious

Daswassup.

Cause I "don't see" anything you talmbout right now either. Honestly sounds like simple instigation attempts. Which is cool.

Always funny or amusing to see somebody argue with fools. Problem is, it looks like both sides are foolish from afar like the saying goes.

And I'll pass on that. Instead, I'd rather keep prodding these "Saturday night feels" nikkas into expressing their feelings for my own amusement.

That's the thing about me - I stand on my own two. Don't give two ? about who standing with me or against me. So if I see it like I see it -- then I'm goooood.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Them strays be accurate as ? . pffft.
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Yall ever seen one of them ugly ass hoes that has convinced themselves they bad as ? ?

Dumb ? will be confused.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Ever see those fat ugly ? that try to wear the same skimpy clothes as other ? to fit in?

#creamgood
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Bruh, I have no problem with you. This ? is comedy.

#youstillackinlikeahoedoe
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Bruh, I have no problem with you. This ? is comedy.

#youstillackinlikeahoedoe

Likewise.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Daswassup.

Cause I "don't see" anything you talmbout right now either. Honestly sounds like simple instigation attempts. Which is cool.

Always funny or amusing to see somebody argue with fools. Problem is, it looks like both sides are foolish from afar like the saying goes.

And I'll pass on that. Instead, I'd rather keep prodding these "Saturday night feels" nikkas into expressing their feelings for my own amusement.

That's the thing about me - I stand on my own two. Don't give two ? about who standing with me or against me. So if I see it like I see it -- then I'm goooood.

I got nothing to instigate lol half the sub-forum is already roasting u, and its not like ur brand of sarcasm is helping u in the fool department but if that's what amuses u I ain't hating, like I said, it's entertainment lol

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at what this thread turned into
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

You know damn well when you saw the title... lol
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

• RiGGA
    Options
    Lol the Mexican's reaction is funnier than KG's
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    lol. The same nikka that was bragging about the Sixers starting 3-0 and said OKC was a Western Conference "after thought" because we didn't sign anybody in the offseason.

...And a Eagles fan talking about "championships."

Hilarious.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Ruff tried to tell yall ? .....
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All yall acting like ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    over 100 posts an im surprised nobody even mentioned the real reason why the thunder will not win with this current line up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBQ2mjkvYY8

I mean truthfully KD shoulda let basegod ? his ? and they coulda had a shot to win a title in the next few years but too late now
  • S2J
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    30 for 30 of this thread is going to start out "what if I told you a single thread could place a man so deep in his feels he couldn't escape..."

Im just glad he stopped, bc i coulda renamed the thread and really gave him that attention he craving...for his sake i hope SA dont take OKC behind the woodahed this series (foreshadowing)...