Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    KINGEC wrote: »

dat ? dying on the inside even tears of a clown couldnt hide the pain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2kxlZDOHeQ&feature=kp

Dude couldn't even throw a punch without hurting his hands.
    But He putt the beats on Floys

Ain't that the same way, how that martin ? started.
    He tried to press Tommy Hearns aboout Gina.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N YO HOOD wrote: »
    Kimbo Slice have all this hype around him because he was a Street Fighter ? went professional and got that ass whooped

That concludes our weekly segment of “great insight bruh"

Great insight bruh!!!
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody can get it Floyd study an watch film on all his opponents know everything about them. If you put him in front of a random trained fighter or fighter they got a better chance to best him. Floyd is a great fighter but I mean that's just the obvious.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how ms. Piggy feel about Floyd calling her a uncontrollable ? ?
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ki
    Stew wrote: »
    Ive never seen either of them fight in the street/without gloves on so I have no idea.

u can't be serious.

About which part? Lying on the IC is a no no

so there is some mythical street style of fighting that can compete with boxing skills? lololol

Idk you think its impossible for Mayweather to lose a street fight?

to Ti? absolutely...

Cool. I thought it was impossible for Tyson to lose to a Buster Douglas in a ring also.
    last time I checked buster was a trained boxer not some random rapper off the street
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody can get it Floyd study an watch film on all his opponents know everything about them. If you put him in front of a random trained fighter or fighter they got a better chance to best him. Floyd is a great fighter but I mean that's just the obvious.

Floyd don't watch film
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Kimbo Slice have all this hype around him because he was a Street Fighter ? went professional and got that ass whooped

The difference between that is kimbo went into the professional world and got his ass kicked they didn't come to his street fighting would and kick his ass....tip ain't stepping in the ring with Floyd, Floyd coming to the streets where it's different rules.... Now with that said idc the rules tip would get his hat knocked straight tryna go blows with Floyd
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Ive never seen either of them fight in the street/without gloves on so I have no idea.

u can't be serious.

About which part? Lying on the IC is a no no

so there is some mythical street style of fighting that can compete with boxing skills? lololol

Idk you think its impossible for Mayweather to lose a street fight?

Dude, You not only a ? .You stupid ? .
    Mayweather's not only a trained fighter, but Is train to fight under pressure and emotion
    The average person get emotioNal, and Fight irrational ,And leave openings for a ? like floyd .

Yes but a street fight has no ring, bells ,refs, judges and most importantly rules. Now while Tooth pick's chances are slim I wouldn't go as far as saying its impossible.Anything can happen in a street fight.

9ullx1.gif

If we talking strictly hand to hand then TI has 0 chance.

• trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thread side track: what if tip bought those guns 2nd hand like say if a dude buys the guns at a gun show & sells them to tip how illegal is that?
  • CousinBen
    CousinBen Members Posts: 88 ✭✭
    Options
    Gotta give tip his respect tho

He ran up on the best boxer in the world bout his wife

I would have too, thats his wife not just some regular ?
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well ? hey!

I used to wonder if one day i'd see T.I bring out FMJ at one his bouts instead of FMJ going with Weezy... guess that dream won't come true LOL
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    KINGEC wrote: »

dat ? dying on the inside even tears of a clown couldnt hide the pain

Cant believe my ngga Ti goin out like this smh wow
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? stew trolling his ass off
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know T.I got more guns then call of duty. That title belt won't mean ? when tip start shootin. Lmao
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

..SAME THANG I SAID ON FB....NGAS ACT LIKE TI BE AT HOME PRAXTICIN KICKS AND MOVEA
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    DUDE.. SHUT UP
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »

The difference between that is kimbo went into the professional world and got his ass kicked they didn't come to his street fighting would and kick his ass....tip ain't stepping in the ring with Floyd, Floyd coming to the streets where it's different rules.... Now with that said idc the rules tip would get his hat knocked straight tryna go blows with Floyd

..DO YOU KNOW HOW STUPID U SOUND????... DBT MATTER WHO CAME 2 WHOS WORLD... KIMBO GOT HIS ASS BEAT...BY PROFESSIONALS!!!.. ANYTHING GOES IN MMA
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet Tiny friend Shekinah smiling ear to ear, while tellin tiny how stupid TI is for running up on a professional fighter for her. The lonely hoe with no man always low key celebrate when her friend happy relationship fall apart right in front them.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Tip last album was named after Marvin Gaye's Troubleman. we might get another album based from him too

Here, My Dear is hella underrated

No it's not. It's seen as one of the best albums Marvin Gaye ever did.
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know there's more to this story than what Floyd is leading everyone to believe

I doubt TI is risking violating probation for nothing
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mindright wrote: »
    I know there's more to this story than what Floyd is leading everyone to believe

I doubt TI is risking violating probation for nothing

Ti still on probation. ..?
This discussion has been closed.