Floyd Mayweather & T.I. Involved In Altercation in Las Vegas

Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    You know T.I got more guns then call of duty. That title belt won't mean ? when tip start shootin. Lmao

They stop making guns when T.I brought his, huh?
    Stew wrote: »
    This ? stew trolling his ass off

Its hilarious how some ppl take things so seriously in this ? . You wouldve thought I came out and said "TI would whoop Mayweather's ass" to a few cats on here.

"? dont you know Floyd is a professional boxer, hes trained to take hits and control his emotions!"

laugh-o.gif

? plz. Now that the ? riding, from T.I.'s nut juice wore off, u wanna claim trolling.
    Yeah fam stew is insane with the trolling. Ppl actually wanna ? this ? .
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Sooo is stephen a ? today.......

He speakin on this bs

Speakin the real

He was right today especially when saying Tiny needs to not take to social media to address this ? . Cari went full bird mode supporting that ? . Regardless of what TI did respect your own family, kids at least, and not have your self looking crazy.

Edit. It was funny when she randomly threw Nelly's name in it too. Like "You know he's part of the situation". She was in full gossip mode. Nelly ain't got ? to do with TI and his wife's problems lol

@blackrain What did cari say? that ti must have did something?

More or less that if Tiny went on instagram and said something then TI must have deserved it. All Stephen A said was "that's a matter that should be handled publicly and her addressing it on instagram vs. talking to her husband was messed up"

@blackrain cari basically saying these ? ain't loyal
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What has Tiny said in Money May's defense?
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He speakin on this bs

Speakin the real

He was right today especially when saying Tiny needs to not take to social media to address this ? . Cari went full bird mode supporting that ? . Regardless of what TI did respect your own family, kids at least, and not have your self looking crazy.

Edit. It was funny when she randomly threw Nelly's name in it too. Like "You know he's part of the situation". She was in full gossip mode. Nelly ain't got ? to do with TI and his wife's problems lol

More or less that if Tiny went on instagram and said something then TI must have deserved it. All Stephen A said was "that's a matter that should be handled publicly and her addressing it on instagram vs. talking to her husband was messed up"
    T.I messed up, when he approached another man about his wife.
    Have He even spoken too tiny??? See that?
    But He spoke to Floyd twice. Floyd explained it to You In full detail Once, Ain't No 2nd time, control your ? . Tiny ain't at fault, her husband aint handling his business .
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2014
    Options

He speakin on this bs

Speakin the real

But He spoke to Floyd twice. Floyd explained it to You In full detail Once, Ain't No 2nd time, control your ? . Tiny ain't at fault, her husband aint handling his business .

I don't know and I won't pretend to know but you and a few others riding Mayweather's ? over this seem certain to know everything TI did and hasn't done lol
  • D0wn
    Options

He speakin on this bs

Speakin the real

I don't know and I won't pretend to know but you and a few others riding Mayweather's ? over this seem certain to know everything TI did and hasn't done lol

Had He talked to tiny, then He wouldn't have to approach Mayweather about her.
    Had He talked to Tiny, she wouldn't be On I.g. talking reckless.
    All signs of a man who needs to #control his ? .
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tip got silencers on his machine guns, Floyd best back all the way the ? down.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's Okay to Finally Take these Off ya Know .

ZB7-TMT-The-Money-Team-Mayweather-Boxing-White-womens-juniors-tshirt-Pink-800x800.jpg
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EasyAce wrote: »
    Saw a cat today rocking a hustle gang tee, while y'all still arguing about this ?
    And....i got plenty of them,so what you sayin?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw a cat today rocking a hustle gang tee, while y'all still arguing about this ?

I ? with their clothing. I mean its no Marithe Francois Girbuad or Godbody of course
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »

Just saying, ? try to clown me for rocking ecko

Ecko??? aint that a lil outdated he still make clothes?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options

Just saying, ? try to clown me for rocking ecko

Ecko??? aint that a lil outdated he still make clothes?

? rocking snap backs and miss matched clothes, that's ? from the early 90's...why ecko gotta be outdated?

Havent seen anybody roccin it in a while...and i dont see it on the shelves in stores.Guess its certan places that sell it.
  • D0wn
    Options
    1_zps8tg5rtdp.jpeg

Outsida blue dress Who's a 7.
    These ? trash. But I bet u , they Got simps fighting over them. Kaaaaaanng
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lisa raye needs da ?
  • KingKemet
    KingKemet Members Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    KINGEC wrote: »
    TI speaks the King's English fluently

but that was the Kang's Niglish, spoken to perfection

Damn thats crazy, TIP really trying to play it off like his right eye isn't swollen. Looks like its going down a bit, but you can see its puffed up very clearly on the HIS right.

• Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Lisa Raye overrated.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Last week T.I snitch to the cops when his crew and Game fight. "The cops didn't do it, the security did" ON CAMERA lol..This week his wife and her friends go to Flloyd crib and taking pics with him and postin it on instragram.. Wow Snitchford Harris you keeping losing. From Platinum to barely Gold when you are at the peek of your career while being mainstream lol bruh that's a damn Lost.... Bruh the cameras watchin you.. Take it easy you will lose more fans.

South keeps losing.

I hate snitchs ? damnit

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rich and surrounded by mud ducks... and albino hogs...
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Why people keep saying t.i. a snitch?
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1_zps8tg5rtdp.jpeg

Damn T.I lost lol
This discussion has been closed.