Floyd Mayweather & T.I. Involved In Altercation in Las Vegas

Options

Comments

• jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What made t.I mad tho?? Doesn't tiny have pics with other celebs??

Were ti and Floyd beefing before this??
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooo is stephen a ? today.......

He speakin on this bs

Speakin the real
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cari replying with that bird logic....
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    mindright wrote: »
    I know there's more to this story than what Floyd is leading everyone to believe

I doubt TI is risking violating probation for nothing

pride & ego

like stew said TI really take that King mentality, seriously
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2014
    Options

He speakin on this bs

Speakin the real

He was right today especially when saying Tiny needs to not take to social media to address this ? . Cari went full bird mode supporting that ? . Regardless of what TI did respect your own family, kids at least, and not have your self looking crazy.

Edit. It was funny when she randomly threw Nelly's name in it too. Like "You know he's part of the situation". She was in full gossip mode. Nelly ain't got ? to do with TI and his wife's problems lol
  • blackrain
    Options
    mindright wrote: »
    I know there's more to this story than what Floyd is leading everyone to believe

I doubt TI is risking violating probation for nothing

Ti still on probation. ..?

Nah, he celebrated on an episode of his show when he got off.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I bet Tiny friend Shekinah smiling ear to ear, while tellin tiny how stupid TI is for running up on a professional fighter for her. The lonely hoe with no man always low key celebrate when her friend happy relationship fall apart right in front them.

That's why when I see one bird that's in a relationship but hang with other birds that's not in one. Then eventually that one bird relationship won't last long

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

He speakin on this bs

Speakin the real

He was right today especially when saying Tiny needs to not take to social media to address this ? . Cari went full bird mode supporting that ? . Regardless of what TI did respect your own family, kids at least, and not have your self looking crazy.

Edit. It was funny when she randomly threw Nelly's name in it too. Like "You know he's part of the situation". She was in full gossip mode. Nelly ain't got ? to do with TI and his wife's problems lol
    Can you post that video?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    KINGEC wrote: »

dat ? dying on the inside even tears of a clown couldnt hide the pain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2kxlZDOHeQ&feature=kp

That's what a broken man look like, he's broken down mentally, physically and spiritually.

The ? can't even hide his pain with a smile, the eyes is a gateway to a man's soul and that ? is hurting

say g so you locked eyes with that man?

giphy.gif

That's why women and man don't take you seriously, The acts of men either had be stripped from you through indoctrination or your father never taught you about the rules of being a man. You've been femininised (if that's even a word) to the point that you don't even know straight actions from homosexual tendencies.

Let me tell you what your father should of taught you.

A Man of stature from Kings, Warriors, Nobel, Head of the family, Men of cloth, And Alpha Males always look another Man in his eyes when he's speaking to let the other person knows he means business, to see if the person is strong or weak, or a devious person, like I said The eyes is a gateway to a person soul, learn about non verbal communication

say g all that ? you typed isn't needed that's not what you meant at tall

" the eyes is a gateway to a man's soul"

Shove dat nobility ? up your ass for the record ? you ya pappy ya grandpappy and several ? ? before them

You locked eyes trying to gaze into a mans "soul"

?

Dena

?

You showing your panties Miss, Emotions runs you, that's an female trait.

My structure as Man is unshakeable, I can not be shaken.

Any so called Man that have to resort to Vulgarity and disrespect a person Parents, Grandparents, or a child and woman. Is not a man but a weak man, it's a sign of weakness instead of being a worthy respectable opponent and confront me on my merits you use a female and child tactic.

But continue to entertain us, you found something you great at, we all need somebody to make us laugh, Hollywood needs Negros like you for the Shuck N Jive films, may be you and Kevin Hart can dress in drag and do a ? Version of Bossom Buddies
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does the subject of snitch and Nelly need to be bought up? Yall negros should be ashamed
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People actually think T.I. could possibly take Floyd in a fight. Smh@ ? barbershop talk. sidenote: the Fatburger there is a good place to chill. I go there when i'm in Vegas, but they need a 'In and Out' on the strip tho.
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I bet Tiny friend Shekinah smiling ear to ear, while tellin tiny how stupid TI is for running up on a professional fighter for her. The lonely hoe with no man always low key celebrate when her friend happy relationship fall apart right in front them.

That's why when I see one bird that's in a relationship but hang with other birds that's not in one. Then eventually that one bird relationship won't last long

Dog, a chick can be so devious she can be in a relationship and her friend can be in one too, and she will try and ? up her friend relationship just to knock her off the same level she on. Man don't do ? that ? to other man....
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So any other time fighin is brought up, the IC is in agreement that 'it dont matter how big a ngga is nh its about them hands'

So now we have a case of a ngga confirmed with some of the best hands there are, vs a ngga in the same weight range, and somehow 'anything can happen'?

K.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He speakin on this bs

Speakin the real

@blackrain What did cari say? that ti must have did something?
  • blackrain
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

He speakin on this bs

Speakin the real

@blackrain What did cari say? that ti must have did something?

More or less that if Tiny went on instagram and said something then TI must have deserved it. All Stephen A said was "that's a matter that should be handled publicly and her addressing it on instagram vs. talking to her husband was messed up"
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know T.I got more guns then call of duty. That title belt won't mean ? when tip start shootin. Lmao

They stop making guns when T.I brought his, huh?
    Stew wrote: »
    This ? stew trolling his ass off

Its hilarious how some ppl take things so seriously in this ? . You wouldve thought I came out and said "TI would whoop Mayweather's ass" to a few cats on here.

"? dont you know Floyd is a professional boxer, hes trained to take hits and control his emotions!"

laugh-o.gif

? plz. Now that the ? riding, from T.I.'s nut juice wore off, u wanna claim trolling.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you ? got it fukked up.

us it really about TI not bring afraid of may?

he's the type to get killed cuz he ain't no ? .

I'm not say back down from any man but understand the situation before you step to anybody.

its easy to look good when you know ? ain't really gonna pop off
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    looks like tiny is backing may ti need to cut that chick loose
This discussion has been closed.